Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Endangered Species
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 172 173
Aww their so fuzzy :3
Aww their so fuzzy :3
I just noticed you have me on the pinglist as wetdog13, which explains why I haven’t gotten any pings. Could you please change the 3 to a 5? Thanks in advance! :)
I just noticed you have me on the pinglist as wetdog13, which explains why I haven’t gotten any pings. Could you please change the 3 to a 5? Thanks in advance! :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@wetdog15
My mistake! I’ll fix it right away, sorry about that!
@wetdog15
My mistake! I’ll fix it right away, sorry about that!
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
[color=green]EXTREME GOOD [img]https://images.ecosia.org/8inBvPX78TpI4E1F7okNE7_gQig=/0x390/smart/http%3A%2F%2Fbillabongzoo.com.au%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F05%2FBillabongZoo_HairyNosedWombat.jpg[/img]
EXTREME GOOD

http%3A%2F%2Fbillabongzoo.com.au%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F05%2FBillabongZoo_HairyNosedWombat.jpg
lOoK aT tHe sNoOt.
SO PURE
SO GOOD
lOoK aT tHe sNoOt.
SO PURE
SO GOOD
ADDICTED TO TEA
can i get added to the ping list? i love this
can i get added to the ping list? i love this
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
I would love to be added to the pinglist! Might I recommend the Indiana bat be covered, too?
I would love to be added to the pinglist! Might I recommend the Indiana bat be covered, too?
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
HdmxfuE.pngACOZFAh.png9hqcHsy.pngmtHAEL4.pngFvSLVNv.png6Dq3jOp.pngWn6vGC1.pngQYpIXaH.png6Cw2S3h.pngtqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png6YousWl.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngjbMLSIO.pngYJYmFy0.pngu7OYglJ.png
I’ll just add “live wombats” to the list of things I want to die surrounded by
I’ll just add “live wombats” to the list of things I want to die surrounded by
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@NightFuryScream
I’ve added you! And I’ll definitely add the Indiana bat to the list!
@NightFuryScream
I’ve added you! And I’ll definitely add the Indiana bat to the list!
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
@LizardKing @DracoMalfoyy @Tealwing @MightyTharos @Lexiffer @Woebegone @Bronzewing @Charias @NovaBlu @Lepidolite @wyvernaura888 @LoversMasque @TheBlueOne @Miramai @Lanelle @aurora58002 @yeehawbuckaroo @TheClassCalico @Homuncullus @Yabbi @Thundershower @Harvestable @CowboyMouth @Stellailluma @NerraVostra @Precursor @catjello @CoconutWhale @Dieter @Kataracts @Yuubi @BirdBrained @sunethesona @RingsofSaturn @Heavenbound @Vader @Chook @sedatetoucan @wetdog15 @BlazingPhoenix01 @Ashfoxx @Vegaswaddlez @DoctorAlphys @Vampurr @Jetdrana @NightFuryScream Today’s species: the blue-throated macaw! [img]https://motionarray.imgix.net/preview-105059-T62FQBlvoi-low_0008.jpg[/img] The blue-throated macaw ([i]Ara glaucogularis[/i] is a critically endangered species of macaw endemic to the Llanos de Moxos savanna in Bolivia. It is threatened primarily by the exotic pet trade, but through conservation programs has its population has grown from about 50 in 1992 to a recent count of about 450. The macaw is a monogamous bird with bright plumage, and feeds on nuts and seeds.
@LizardKing @DracoMalfoyy @Tealwing @MightyTharos @Lexiffer @Woebegone @Bronzewing @Charias @NovaBlu @Lepidolite @wyvernaura888 @LoversMasque @TheBlueOne @Miramai @Lanelle @aurora58002 @yeehawbuckaroo @TheClassCalico @Homuncullus @Yabbi @Thundershower @Harvestable @CowboyMouth @Stellailluma @NerraVostra @Precursor @catjello @CoconutWhale @Dieter @Kataracts @Yuubi @BirdBrained @sunethesona @RingsofSaturn @Heavenbound @Vader @Chook @sedatetoucan @wetdog15 @BlazingPhoenix01 @Ashfoxx @Vegaswaddlez @DoctorAlphys @Vampurr @Jetdrana @NightFuryScream

Today’s species: the blue-throated macaw!
preview-105059-T62FQBlvoi-low_0008.jpg
The blue-throated macaw (Ara glaucogularis is a critically endangered species of macaw endemic to the Llanos de Moxos savanna in Bolivia. It is threatened primarily by the exotic pet trade, but through conservation programs has its population has grown from about 50 in 1992 to a recent count of about 450. The macaw is a monogamous bird with bright plumage, and feeds on nuts and seeds.
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 172 173