Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pinkerton is a Wise Teacher...
1 2 3 4 5
You grabbed a Uaru from the pile. [item=uaru] what
You grabbed a Uaru from the pile.

Uaru

what
They keep on kicking me down,
Tryin' to keep me underground,
But did I mention we were paving the way
for the new breed of bad seed?

10g pixel art - go on an adventure (wip) - wishlist/buying
[quote name="FunnyDank" date="2019-01-24 16:18:06" ] [item= Shark Tooth Spear] ??? What does this mean [/quote] @FunnyDank You’ll cut down anyone who stands between you and success. [quote name="PandaOverlord" date="2019-01-24 16:27:13" ] [item=fancy rat] What did I do. I mean I know I'm fabulous but. A rat? [/quote] @PandaOverlord You only eat the finest of food, you’ll settle for nothing but the best.
FunnyDank wrote on 2019-01-24 16:18:06:
Shark Tooth Spear

??? What does this mean
@FunnyDank
You’ll cut down anyone who stands between you and success.
PandaOverlord wrote on 2019-01-24 16:27:13:
Fancy Rat

What did I do. I mean I know I'm fabulous but. A rat?
@PandaOverlord
You only eat the finest of food, you’ll settle for nothing but the best.
[quote name="Dieter" date="2019-01-24 16:50:50" ] You grabbed a Uaru from the pile. [item=uaru] what [/quote] @Dieter Ok, so your a little shy, but some of the people on here are [i]scary[/i].
Dieter wrote on 2019-01-24 16:50:50:
You grabbed a Uaru from the pile.

Uaru

what
@Dieter
Ok, so your a little shy, but some of the people on here are scary.
[item=ice crystal] what
Ice Crystal what
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu
You may seem cold on the outside at first, but once you warm up to people, your worth more than money
@NovaBlu
You may seem cold on the outside at first, but once you warm up to people, your worth more than money
whats he saying with this? [item=tree gecko]
whats he saying with this?
Tree Gecko
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes] Uhhhh... study more?
Grouse Basilisk Field Notes
Uhhhh... study more?
wq9PoXA.png
Bright Rogue Bracers

i need warmer arms??? i mean i do, but...
Bright Rogue Bracers

i need warmer arms??? i mean i do, but...
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
... okay, this is hands-down the most - and best - responses I've ever gotten on a thread, and I wasn't even trying!
... okay, this is hands-down the most - and best - responses I've ever gotten on a thread, and I wasn't even trying!
LxbWmll.png
hey what about this [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/13391.png[/img]
hey what about this
13391.png
I Have pledged myself to my all mighty Shadow Mom
1 2 3 4 5