Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans | Moved Again! (25/12)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
damn it's been nearly two years
damn it's been nearly two years
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
^^ ikr?? I was actually going through the threads for this RP the other day out of nostalgia and just... wow...

imo I'm not sure if a revival would be practical at this point since people might be busy/uninterested, but I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea?? so much has happened since that time oh god
^^ ikr?? I was actually going through the threads for this RP the other day out of nostalgia and just... wow...

imo I'm not sure if a revival would be practical at this point since people might be busy/uninterested, but I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea?? so much has happened since that time oh god
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Honestly it has!! I really want to revive it, I might. I'm just sad cause Acilil disappeared off the face of the earth
Honestly it has!! I really want to revive it, I might. I'm just sad cause Acilil disappeared off the face of the earth
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
yea same- going through this thread really made me miss Horace, Beetle, and Earwig uwyegfuiyc- I also kinda want to bring back Hoot, Spiderstar/Quailstar, and Lampreyfang just because I think those three could've been developed more but never got the chance to shine much. :"D

so yea the nostalgia is major here

I'd like to help with the revival, but I tend to be a busy person (whether it be due to school or family stuff), so I don't think I can do much. but heck that really sucks, hopefully they're doing okay?? life is wild sometimes ig

if such a revival were to happen, would we (sort of) continue off one of the existing threads, or would a (pretty much) new plotline/concept have to be made? I mean, the Warriors canon has changed a bit since this group was made, so if a new thing were to happen then we might have to take that into account. >_>
yea same- going through this thread really made me miss Horace, Beetle, and Earwig uwyegfuiyc- I also kinda want to bring back Hoot, Spiderstar/Quailstar, and Lampreyfang just because I think those three could've been developed more but never got the chance to shine much. :"D

so yea the nostalgia is major here

I'd like to help with the revival, but I tend to be a busy person (whether it be due to school or family stuff), so I don't think I can do much. but heck that really sucks, hopefully they're doing okay?? life is wild sometimes ig

if such a revival were to happen, would we (sort of) continue off one of the existing threads, or would a (pretty much) new plotline/concept have to be made? I mean, the Warriors canon has changed a bit since this group was made, so if a new thing were to happen then we might have to take that into account. >_>
Yah, I've been thinking of a new plot, since I don't think much of the people in this thread or active/share interest in restarting our old one. I have a couple of ideas for a new plot, but if you have any I'd like to hear them!

(This post was really rushed cause I'm busy)
Yah, I've been thinking of a new plot, since I don't think much of the people in this thread or active/share interest in restarting our old one. I have a couple of ideas for a new plot, but if you have any I'd like to hear them!

(This post was really rushed cause I'm busy)
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
I think that'll probably have to be the case since idk if people are still subscribed to this thread (or any of the other incarnations)?? at least it's possible for new people to join in more easily if the new thread is made, since pretty much everything has to be started over from scratch (plot, dynamics, etc.). still, I do think it's possible to salvage some old stuff, such as characters or plot points (not entire arcs since that could potentially alienate newcomers + idk if many of the people involved in the old arcs are active/interested as said earlier).

speaking of reviving stuff, I'm most likely going to bring back Horace, Beetle + Earwig, Lampreypaw/fang, and Spiderstar based on how I low-key speed-read all the posts I made for the RPs. Hoot may also come back depending on the plot.
tbh I don't really have much plot ideas myself, but I've always been intrigued by the idea of the vigils?? I feel like they had a lot of potential but were never really put to use. same goes for BoneClan, but I do think it has the potential to make things overly complicated depending on how it's executed.

as for entirely new plot points, there's the whole concept of a mediator in the canon now, so... perhaps that could be thrown in somewhere?? (I haven't touched Warriors in literal years, but I stay updated via YouTube, Instagram, and tumblr rotfl-)

internal dynamics are also pretty interesting plot points imo. like maybe there's a history of nepotism in one Clan, or how the deputy and leader are closely connected (whether it be as friends, mates, or kin). ofc there's also the idea of a coup, which I kinda want to revive if I resume using Spiderstar. :3c

idk, these are all fairly vague points that could be manipulated any which way rotfl- it's kinda up to you as to how they'll go, but those are my ideas for now. ^^

(and yea I get it, life is like that sometimes. take your time mate, I can wait!! sorry for the small essay btw ydscucadvb-)
I think that'll probably have to be the case since idk if people are still subscribed to this thread (or any of the other incarnations)?? at least it's possible for new people to join in more easily if the new thread is made, since pretty much everything has to be started over from scratch (plot, dynamics, etc.). still, I do think it's possible to salvage some old stuff, such as characters or plot points (not entire arcs since that could potentially alienate newcomers + idk if many of the people involved in the old arcs are active/interested as said earlier).

speaking of reviving stuff, I'm most likely going to bring back Horace, Beetle + Earwig, Lampreypaw/fang, and Spiderstar based on how I low-key speed-read all the posts I made for the RPs. Hoot may also come back depending on the plot.
tbh I don't really have much plot ideas myself, but I've always been intrigued by the idea of the vigils?? I feel like they had a lot of potential but were never really put to use. same goes for BoneClan, but I do think it has the potential to make things overly complicated depending on how it's executed.

as for entirely new plot points, there's the whole concept of a mediator in the canon now, so... perhaps that could be thrown in somewhere?? (I haven't touched Warriors in literal years, but I stay updated via YouTube, Instagram, and tumblr rotfl-)

internal dynamics are also pretty interesting plot points imo. like maybe there's a history of nepotism in one Clan, or how the deputy and leader are closely connected (whether it be as friends, mates, or kin). ofc there's also the idea of a coup, which I kinda want to revive if I resume using Spiderstar. :3c

idk, these are all fairly vague points that could be manipulated any which way rotfl- it's kinda up to you as to how they'll go, but those are my ideas for now. ^^

(and yea I get it, life is like that sometimes. take your time mate, I can wait!! sorry for the small essay btw ydscucadvb-)
bold of you to assume I wouldn't be interested.
bold of you to assume I wouldn't be interested.
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
LMAO

hey, sorry I haven't responded, making sure my grades stay up. I'll have a better response in a bit.
LMAO

hey, sorry I haven't responded, making sure my grades stay up. I'll have a better response in a bit.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
That's fine, man, take your time!! I'm personally a bit busy with classes myself, so I get where you're coming from. Good luck with those classes by the way!!
That's fine, man, take your time!! I'm personally a bit busy with classes myself, so I get where you're coming from. Good luck with those classes by the way!!
ah yes school, the death of us all
ah yes school, the death of us all
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127