Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans | Moved Again! (25/12)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
@TimeOblivion - Alrighty! If I'm not already on the pinglist, feel free to add me! c:
@TimeOblivion - Alrighty! If I'm not already on the pinglist, feel free to add me! c:
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@TimeOblivion
hhhh... you know what, why not; i’ll join too.
@TimeOblivion
hhhh... you know what, why not; i’ll join too.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Honestly I think the idea of vigils is pretty interesting so far; I might make one after the code is revised? As for "law" suggestions, I'm not really sure... I might think of some later on, but that's all I have right now. :"D
Honestly I think the idea of vigils is pretty interesting so far; I might make one after the code is revised? As for "law" suggestions, I'm not really sure... I might think of some later on, but that's all I have right now. :"D
@TimeOblivion - I don't think it was around in the last RP, but that could just be me having a bad memory. :"D

When I first saw that, I honestly thought it was a new feature because I didn't remember it from the first or second thread... I do really like the concept of vigils though! I'm developing some lore for my vigil at the moment haha-

And oooooh, alrighty- Can't wait to see how those turn out! c:
@TimeOblivion - I don't think it was around in the last RP, but that could just be me having a bad memory. :"D

When I first saw that, I honestly thought it was a new feature because I didn't remember it from the first or second thread... I do really like the concept of vigils though! I'm developing some lore for my vigil at the moment haha-

And oooooh, alrighty- Can't wait to see how those turn out! c:
@TimeOblivion - Oh, that would make sense, since I think I unsubbed the thread for a bit because I was purging dead threads from my subscription list and got rid of it? So it'd make sense if I didn't catch onto that detail haha- And yea, that makes sense as well; organizing RPs does take time and experience, and generally it gets better as those two grow.

Yea, I don't think they appeared in the second thread from what I know... I might poof back in there to check for myself, but it's unlikely.

And ahhhhh ty-! That'd be fine for me; I'm still working out details for them, but they're definitely gonna be a vigil haha- Also, just asking, but can I reuse my old cats for the old thread, or are we basically just starting over? :0

As for the codes, that's okay; take your time! I've already subbed to the new thread, so I'll check back on it every once in a while to see if there's updates. ^^
Besides, I'm a huge sucker for info because character development and world-building are both really fun imo- I can't wait to see what new things the new thread is gonna have!
@TimeOblivion - Oh, that would make sense, since I think I unsubbed the thread for a bit because I was purging dead threads from my subscription list and got rid of it? So it'd make sense if I didn't catch onto that detail haha- And yea, that makes sense as well; organizing RPs does take time and experience, and generally it gets better as those two grow.

Yea, I don't think they appeared in the second thread from what I know... I might poof back in there to check for myself, but it's unlikely.

And ahhhhh ty-! That'd be fine for me; I'm still working out details for them, but they're definitely gonna be a vigil haha- Also, just asking, but can I reuse my old cats for the old thread, or are we basically just starting over? :0

As for the codes, that's okay; take your time! I've already subbed to the new thread, so I'll check back on it every once in a while to see if there's updates. ^^
Besides, I'm a huge sucker for info because character development and world-building are both really fun imo- I can't wait to see what new things the new thread is gonna have!
@TimeOblivion - I mostly unsubbed because I thought the thread was dead? I like notifications in my feed, so I don't really mind lots of activity unless it pretty much spams it. (And even then I'm fairly lazy with removing threads oops-) My reply speed ranges from fairly quick to SUUUUPER slow, depending on the length of the reply and how busy I am? Generally, though, replies can take me a bit, since I have to read over and think about each message before I submit; it kind of makes sense, though, since most of my legit replies are paragraphs to walls of text. Oops?

Yea, I think the main reason why that's the case is that it looks more professional and less rushed? Like people are more willing to join something that looks like it has been invested in, and organization helps. :0
And four Clans is honestly a high RPer capacity, so we definitely need the people! It kind of gets impractical if only a few people held pretty much all the slots (since it'd end up being a lot of cats to keep track of), so more people would be great.

And okay! I get invested in my characters fairly easily, haha- They're just more memorable and interesting to me if I put effort into their lore and personality. So yea, I'd be fine with the extra time, since it'll help make the character more fleshed out and all that-

In the first RP, Horace was my very first cat, then I added Lampreypaw/fang, Beetle, and Earwig into the mix. The second RP was the same except that I think I added Spiderstar as well? (I think he was of DawnClan, but I'm not sure.) In the third RP, I'll probably get rid of Lamprey since he wasn't developed that much, and maybe Spider if someone wants to take the DawnClan leader position (I do like him as a character, though, so I may just end up keeping him), but everyone else will be unaffected with the exception of the vigil character- (Wow, I sure have a lot of outsider cats...)

And it's okay with the pings! I like notifications, as I said before, and I tend to pay more attention to pings than notifications from subbed threads when I don't feel like going through everything, so I don't mind being pinged when it comes to stuff like this. :0

Walls of text are torture to type, but I'm pretty sure it'll all be worth it in the end- Good luck with the coding and organization! ^^
@TimeOblivion - I mostly unsubbed because I thought the thread was dead? I like notifications in my feed, so I don't really mind lots of activity unless it pretty much spams it. (And even then I'm fairly lazy with removing threads oops-) My reply speed ranges from fairly quick to SUUUUPER slow, depending on the length of the reply and how busy I am? Generally, though, replies can take me a bit, since I have to read over and think about each message before I submit; it kind of makes sense, though, since most of my legit replies are paragraphs to walls of text. Oops?

Yea, I think the main reason why that's the case is that it looks more professional and less rushed? Like people are more willing to join something that looks like it has been invested in, and organization helps. :0
And four Clans is honestly a high RPer capacity, so we definitely need the people! It kind of gets impractical if only a few people held pretty much all the slots (since it'd end up being a lot of cats to keep track of), so more people would be great.

And okay! I get invested in my characters fairly easily, haha- They're just more memorable and interesting to me if I put effort into their lore and personality. So yea, I'd be fine with the extra time, since it'll help make the character more fleshed out and all that-

In the first RP, Horace was my very first cat, then I added Lampreypaw/fang, Beetle, and Earwig into the mix. The second RP was the same except that I think I added Spiderstar as well? (I think he was of DawnClan, but I'm not sure.) In the third RP, I'll probably get rid of Lamprey since he wasn't developed that much, and maybe Spider if someone wants to take the DawnClan leader position (I do like him as a character, though, so I may just end up keeping him), but everyone else will be unaffected with the exception of the vigil character- (Wow, I sure have a lot of outsider cats...)

And it's okay with the pings! I like notifications, as I said before, and I tend to pay more attention to pings than notifications from subbed threads when I don't feel like going through everything, so I don't mind being pinged when it comes to stuff like this. :0

Walls of text are torture to type, but I'm pretty sure it'll all be worth it in the end- Good luck with the coding and organization! ^^
@TimeOblivion - Yea, since there was a decent amount of posting while it was alive? I don't know; it did kind of fade after a while...? Maybe the RPers were busy, or the RP kind of got lost in notifications? I'm not too sure, since I'm not really a fan of making generalizations haha- And yea, it was really nice while it lasted... :")

I generally try to read all of the posts in an RP so that I can get enough context for the plot and determine my characters' actions more accurately, but I do tune out other people's messages if they're totally unrelated to my characters. I guess it's kind of a mixed blessing, since it allows me more time to reply, but it also increases the chance that I'll miss out on something potentially important. Half of the time the latter happens because my characters tend to stay off to the side. Oops. And original lore is always refreshing; it gets boring when people stay completely stuck to the canon stuff, since it gets a little monotonous after a while. I tend to like the RPs where the world is influenced by canon, but it has its own twist to it? Those are really nice, to be honest.

Alright, that's fine with me! I already have a basic idea of my vigil's personality and background, but I'm still trying to get the details down. And I'll probably reply with the application as soon as the forms pop up (or whenever I can, since I'm low-key busy with family things at the moment), so there's that.

Lamprey was just REALLY off to the side in the first RP. I barely RPed him since he would just be off to the side like 90% of the time, and I kind of gave up on him after a bit. He did shine a little more in the second thread, but ultimately he was still underdeveloped compared to my other characters. I don't know; he still has potential as a character, but... I'm not really sure where to take him at this point? I might just end up killing them off when the third thread rolls around. And yea, that's perfectly understandable; it happens sometimes.

Yay, that's nice! I generally don't get that much pings (the only active ping that I tend to get is from the Daily Cuteness thread these days), so pinging isn't really an issue. I feel like pinging is a nice way to get other people's attention, but I think just one ping at a time should be enough. (Like if one person pings you in a response, then the other people shouldn't ping you in their responses.) I don't know if that concept is really practical, but it could help reduce the ping spamming in the feed.

Ooh, that'll be interesting to see! And I saw the codes in the new thread; it's turning out pretty well so far! c:
@TimeOblivion - Yea, since there was a decent amount of posting while it was alive? I don't know; it did kind of fade after a while...? Maybe the RPers were busy, or the RP kind of got lost in notifications? I'm not too sure, since I'm not really a fan of making generalizations haha- And yea, it was really nice while it lasted... :")

I generally try to read all of the posts in an RP so that I can get enough context for the plot and determine my characters' actions more accurately, but I do tune out other people's messages if they're totally unrelated to my characters. I guess it's kind of a mixed blessing, since it allows me more time to reply, but it also increases the chance that I'll miss out on something potentially important. Half of the time the latter happens because my characters tend to stay off to the side. Oops. And original lore is always refreshing; it gets boring when people stay completely stuck to the canon stuff, since it gets a little monotonous after a while. I tend to like the RPs where the world is influenced by canon, but it has its own twist to it? Those are really nice, to be honest.

Alright, that's fine with me! I already have a basic idea of my vigil's personality and background, but I'm still trying to get the details down. And I'll probably reply with the application as soon as the forms pop up (or whenever I can, since I'm low-key busy with family things at the moment), so there's that.

Lamprey was just REALLY off to the side in the first RP. I barely RPed him since he would just be off to the side like 90% of the time, and I kind of gave up on him after a bit. He did shine a little more in the second thread, but ultimately he was still underdeveloped compared to my other characters. I don't know; he still has potential as a character, but... I'm not really sure where to take him at this point? I might just end up killing them off when the third thread rolls around. And yea, that's perfectly understandable; it happens sometimes.

Yay, that's nice! I generally don't get that much pings (the only active ping that I tend to get is from the Daily Cuteness thread these days), so pinging isn't really an issue. I feel like pinging is a nice way to get other people's attention, but I think just one ping at a time should be enough. (Like if one person pings you in a response, then the other people shouldn't ping you in their responses.) I don't know if that concept is really practical, but it could help reduce the ping spamming in the feed.

Ooh, that'll be interesting to see! And I saw the codes in the new thread; it's turning out pretty well so far! c:
@timeoblivion ADD ME XD
@timeoblivion ADD ME XD
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
@RaveiWing - Hey, if you join the new thread, do you want to continue the ship between Horace and Cipher? We could fast-forward them a bit, or we could start over their relationship; it's up to you. ^^
@RaveiWing - Hey, if you join the new thread, do you want to continue the ship between Horace and Cipher? We could fast-forward them a bit, or we could start over their relationship; it's up to you. ^^
@spottedsorex
YES YES AND MORE YES XD

@timeoblivion oh yes. XD all the ships
@spottedsorex
YES YES AND MORE YES XD

@timeoblivion oh yes. XD all the ships
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127