Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking to trade/buy a bunch of stuff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@NineEyes
I don't have eggs either ;; If I get an egg anytime soon I'll let you know, though! And thanks :D
@NineEyes
I don't have eggs either ;; If I get an egg anytime soon I'll let you know, though! And thanks :D
@CosmicMilk

Okay and nope, either work for me :3
@CosmicMilk

Okay and nope, either work for me :3
@CosmicMilk

I have the pangolins.

They're about 3 kt rn on the ah, but I'd be willing to work out a trade for something
@CosmicMilk

I have the pangolins.

They're about 3 kt rn on the ah, but I'd be willing to work out a trade for something
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@CosmicMilk

I have a frigid emblem! Would you be willing to swap 40g/kt for it? (LAH) (low on funds at the moment)
@CosmicMilk

I have a frigid emblem! Would you be willing to swap 40g/kt for it? (LAH) (low on funds at the moment)
lmBVOQT.gif
@CosmicMilk Hi! How much do you value that coatl bubble accent at?
@CosmicMilk Hi! How much do you value that coatl bubble accent at?

nNKa5Xm.png

My adopts shop.

My art dump.

My wishlist.
@Annobethal
What would you be interested in trading them for? I can also list the swipp/baldwin items I have.

@Whirlwish
I think I might be able to, I'll get back to you by the end of the day!

@lycheejelly
Does 500g sound fair? I'd also be willing to trade it for another UMA, my wishlist is here!
@Annobethal
What would you be interested in trading them for? I can also list the swipp/baldwin items I have.

@Whirlwish
I think I might be able to, I'll get back to you by the end of the day!

@lycheejelly
Does 500g sound fair? I'd also be willing to trade it for another UMA, my wishlist is here!
@CosmicMilk I would be able to trade you [item=inscribed pangolin] - could you let me know when you list the "items" category (I guess these would be some Baldwin/Swipp stuff), since I'm looking for some?
@CosmicMilk
I would be able to trade you Inscribed Pangolin - could you let me know when you list the "items" category (I guess these would be some Baldwin/Swipp stuff), since I'm looking for some?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@CosmicMilk

I don’t have any of the stuff you want, but I’ve been dying to get a skin for my coatls. Is there any way we can set up some kind of trade/deal for the Bubble Coatl Skin?
@CosmicMilk

I don’t have any of the stuff you want, but I’ve been dying to get a skin for my coatls. Is there any way we can set up some kind of trade/deal for the Bubble Coatl Skin?
@Kalia
Yeah, I'll work on it right now! I'll ping you when I have everything up

@CrazeGamerTwins
If the other person doesn't end up buying it then of course!
@Kalia
Yeah, I'll work on it right now! I'll ping you when I have everything up

@CrazeGamerTwins
If the other person doesn't end up buying it then of course!
@CosmicMilk
I don't have any of your wishlist UMAs to trade, but 500g sounds perfectly fair. I can pay you 500g straight up - or I can include two blushing pink roses and you can take their value off the price :)
@CosmicMilk
I don't have any of your wishlist UMAs to trade, but 500g sounds perfectly fair. I can pay you 500g straight up - or I can include two blushing pink roses and you can take their value off the price :)

nNKa5Xm.png

My adopts shop.

My art dump.

My wishlist.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9