Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Next year's holiday familiar - opinions!
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 141 142
For whatever it's worth, I think I like the idea of Imps best.
For whatever it's worth, I think I like the idea of Imps best.
Elementals.
Elementals.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Imps or Salamanders.

or Imps AND Salamanders.

Either way.
Do want.
Imps or Salamanders.

or Imps AND Salamanders.

Either way.
Do want.
EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER! BEAR.

By your powers combined, Oh god the new holiday familiars are eating my sprites ;n;
EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER! BEAR.

By your powers combined, Oh god the new holiday familiars are eating my sprites ;n;
Elementals, flower faries, and imps, but, you know, ELEMENTALS!
Elementals, flower faries, and imps, but, you know, ELEMENTALS!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
I definitely like the imps idea because a counterpart to the sprites would be cool, but maybe another year since I like the idea of mixing it up too! The flower fairies are my other choice.
I definitely like the imps idea because a counterpart to the sprites would be cool, but maybe another year since I like the idea of mixing it up too! The flower fairies are my other choice.
Bears sound great! But also salamanders.

Or elementals.

I'm so helpful.
Bears sound great! But also salamanders.

Or elementals.

I'm so helpful.
Merfolk or the Flower Fairies. They both sound adorable. o_o
Merfolk or the Flower Fairies. They both sound adorable. o_o
Imps, or bears
Imps, or bears
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
I really do believe salamanders would be the best here. In fact I think that salamanders are pimpin and deserve this spot. Thank you for receiving this message. dy3nk6.gif
I really do believe salamanders would be the best here. In fact I think that salamanders are pimpin and deserve this spot. Thank you for receiving this message. dy3nk6.gif
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 141 142