Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Next year's holiday familiar - opinions!
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
Elemental Imps would be my first option.I'd love to see the counterparts to the sprites we have.So,yeah,Imps!. ^___^

Second would be Elementals.It sounds like a cool concept for them.

Finally,Flower Fairies.I like the fact that they would be based on local fauna and not just any random flower fairies.

I'm not saying you're not capable of making the others look awesome,cause I'm sure you would,but those are the ones I'd be more excited about. =D
Elemental Imps would be my first option.I'd love to see the counterparts to the sprites we have.So,yeah,Imps!. ^___^

Second would be Elementals.It sounds like a cool concept for them.

Finally,Flower Fairies.I like the fact that they would be based on local fauna and not just any random flower fairies.

I'm not saying you're not capable of making the others look awesome,cause I'm sure you would,but those are the ones I'd be more excited about. =D
I can't find my old comment so I'll just post anew. If you decided to do salamanders you could make the Water flight's an axolotl do to their permanent larval form! Also Ice flight's could be a prehistoric salamander due to Ice's love of fossils and paleontology. Just some thoughts I had on the subject.
I can't find my old comment so I'll just post anew. If you decided to do salamanders you could make the Water flight's an axolotl do to their permanent larval form! Also Ice flight's could be a prehistoric salamander due to Ice's love of fossils and paleontology. Just some thoughts I had on the subject.
Elemental Imps or Elementals
Either one would be awesome :)
Elemental Imps or Elementals
Either one would be awesome :)
I'm gonna go with Elemental Merfolk
I'm gonna go with Elemental Merfolk
Elemental merfolk!
Elemental merfolk!
xxx. THRICE AS NICE .xxx
triple color tg hatchery - several colors available!
Bears. Definitely elemental bears for me.
Bears. Definitely elemental bears for me.
Bears. Duh.
Bears. Duh.
Elemental Imps!

Or.

BEARSSSS
Elemental Imps!

Or.

BEARSSSS
art tumblr!
I hope it's bears!
I hope it's bears!
emeOzA6.png
I'd like to see Imps because they don't already reflect a certain flight to me and seem more neutral. c:
I'd like to see Imps because they don't already reflect a certain flight to me and seem more neutral. c:
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142