Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with SkullLotus
1 2
He smiled, also feeling a bit awkard and unsure of what to do, "Tea would be lovely, but, can you spare the supplies on a stranger..?" he looked around at the little abode. Even though the world had apparently stopped, this place seemed, normal. Like everything that had happened was just some weird dream or hallucination, "Although you seem to be doing well enough, me I've been running low on supplies."
He smiled, also feeling a bit awkard and unsure of what to do, "Tea would be lovely, but, can you spare the supplies on a stranger..?" he looked around at the little abode. Even though the world had apparently stopped, this place seemed, normal. Like everything that had happened was just some weird dream or hallucination, "Although you seem to be doing well enough, me I've been running low on supplies."
Hanging by a broken thread
"I... I would have never thought of that. Your right." Taking a moment to stare at the packets he sighed, "I guess I should spare them for special events huh...?" His demeanor changed suddenly, a large smile forming on his face. "I would call this a special event! I met a living dragon! How low are you? I do think I have a decent amount that I can spare..."
"I... I would have never thought of that. Your right." Taking a moment to stare at the packets he sighed, "I guess I should spare them for special events huh...?" His demeanor changed suddenly, a large smile forming on his face. "I would call this a special event! I met a living dragon! How low are you? I do think I have a decent amount that I can spare..."
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
"I'd be pleased if you decided to brew some tea, but I won't protest if you decide to save it, it's up to you." He smiled back before searching through his bags, "...As far as food goes, I'm down to just a few packets of jerky. Although usually I manage to find something to hunt, or some plants that are edible." he kept looking through his bags, he had quite a few of them strapped to the outside and inside of his jacket, "Honestly most of what I've saved are sentimental items, notebooks and stuff like that. Maybe not the smartest, I could use the room for supplies, but I'd rather hold on to them."
"I'd be pleased if you decided to brew some tea, but I won't protest if you decide to save it, it's up to you." He smiled back before searching through his bags, "...As far as food goes, I'm down to just a few packets of jerky. Although usually I manage to find something to hunt, or some plants that are edible." he kept looking through his bags, he had quite a few of them strapped to the outside and inside of his jacket, "Honestly most of what I've saved are sentimental items, notebooks and stuff like that. Maybe not the smartest, I could use the room for supplies, but I'd rather hold on to them."
"Ah, sentimental things. Things to keep you sane! I'd call that really smart if I were you." Reaching into another cupboard to fish around for some cups to put the tea bags into, Sean sighed. "I think that your staying the night? I do have a guest room that I just use as storage, so we might have to clean that room up." Finding two wooden bowls instead, he started to get some water to boil. "We could look at that room right now while the water gets hot."
"Ah, sentimental things. Things to keep you sane! I'd call that really smart if I were you." Reaching into another cupboard to fish around for some cups to put the tea bags into, Sean sighed. "I think that your staying the night? I do have a guest room that I just use as storage, so we might have to clean that room up." Finding two wooden bowls instead, he started to get some water to boil. "We could look at that room right now while the water gets hot."
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
"Staying the night would be lovely, if you don't mind, of course. I wouldn't want to impose, especially with the hardships of today's world." he watched, "I don't mind if the room is a little messy either, I've spent most of my nights outdoors or in caves. As long as I'm safe, I'm fine."
"Staying the night would be lovely, if you don't mind, of course. I wouldn't want to impose, especially with the hardships of today's world." he watched, "I don't mind if the room is a little messy either, I've spent most of my nights outdoors or in caves. As long as I'm safe, I'm fine."
1 2