Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Cesspools (NotN Mass Hatch- 100 eggs)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60
@Holi I see! Well I'd be happy to put out 75kT as a starting offer. She's very beautiful.
@Holi I see! Well I'd be happy to put out 75kT as a starting offer. She's very beautiful.
Clan FTDD - Fluffy Tundras of Disease and Doom
I sell level 25 First Gen Dragons! | I'll level your dragon to 25!
@MilkyToast

Noted! Thank you!

(Starting at 13:45 FR time)

Pinglist for each batch: @Bui, @idlewildly, @hat17, @SilverChilver, @Aelith, @Merahunt, @Draconequis, @leeedea, @Alaia, @Rulanir, @Twye, @Gurrero, @Rulanir, @Cryostasis, @Dimness, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Fishtanks, @Ribbons, @Mossfern, @Oakendrake, @desorden, @Mareanie, @Keorano, @Xirei, @KiTea, @GloryEternal, @creatigator, @Ryuuna, @Ixia, @Frillshark, @Kairidragoness, @Apfelobst, @Nevreme, @galaxygodling, @jennycatmystique, @bogsneaky, @Chocoli, @Vianti, @MrNone, @Birdsofwax, @ToasteronTop, @MessengerDragon, @Cyrya, @TehuMertt, @turboblast

The birds were chirping, the scent of fresh air wafted in and out around them, the two dragons had certainly earned a peaceful night of rest. Luckily for them, that’s exactly what they had gotten.

Unluckily for them- they were still in the woods, and the supposed bird chirping was actually the sound of ten baby Nocturnes clamoring with glee around the Snapper, and Pearlcatcher.

Circe was the first to awake, likely because she was the first one to fall asleep, and was only somewhat surprised upon realizing they hadn’t actually made their way back out of the woods. The calm breathing of the (few) still sleeping Nocturnes was actually quite pleasant, and it was looking much brighter than it had the previous day. Or maybe she was just remembering last night, the whole thing seemed to have passed in somewhat of a blur.

Idyia, on the other hand, wasn’t pleased in the slightest.

“Hmm- five more minutes, Circe. The Nocturnes can wait,” she murmured from behind still closed eyes.

“You might want to tell them that, not me. I don’t think I can do much to help you with that one. At this point, I doubt we have much of a choice.”
@MilkyToast

Noted! Thank you!

(Starting at 13:45 FR time)

Pinglist for each batch: @Bui, @idlewildly, @hat17, @SilverChilver, @Aelith, @Merahunt, @Draconequis, @leeedea, @Alaia, @Rulanir, @Twye, @Gurrero, @Rulanir, @Cryostasis, @Dimness, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Fishtanks, @Ribbons, @Mossfern, @Oakendrake, @desorden, @Mareanie, @Keorano, @Xirei, @KiTea, @GloryEternal, @creatigator, @Ryuuna, @Ixia, @Frillshark, @Kairidragoness, @Apfelobst, @Nevreme, @galaxygodling, @jennycatmystique, @bogsneaky, @Chocoli, @Vianti, @MrNone, @Birdsofwax, @ToasteronTop, @MessengerDragon, @Cyrya, @TehuMertt, @turboblast

The birds were chirping, the scent of fresh air wafted in and out around them, the two dragons had certainly earned a peaceful night of rest. Luckily for them, that’s exactly what they had gotten.

Unluckily for them- they were still in the woods, and the supposed bird chirping was actually the sound of ten baby Nocturnes clamoring with glee around the Snapper, and Pearlcatcher.

Circe was the first to awake, likely because she was the first one to fall asleep, and was only somewhat surprised upon realizing they hadn’t actually made their way back out of the woods. The calm breathing of the (few) still sleeping Nocturnes was actually quite pleasant, and it was looking much brighter than it had the previous day. Or maybe she was just remembering last night, the whole thing seemed to have passed in somewhat of a blur.

Idyia, on the other hand, wasn’t pleased in the slightest.

“Hmm- five more minutes, Circe. The Nocturnes can wait,” she murmured from behind still closed eyes.

“You might want to tell them that, not me. I don’t think I can do much to help you with that one. At this point, I doubt we have much of a choice.”
OH YIS, Mass Hatch: The Continuation [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/subnautica/images/5/55/Hatch.png[/img][/center] idk if the effect had worn off by now but this won't hurt. May you hatch a Flint/Spruce/Pear Lightning girl!!! I need a replacement for Kneph REEEEEE
OH YIS, Mass Hatch: The Continuation
Hatch.png

idk if the effect had worn off by now but this won't hurt. May you hatch a Flint/Spruce/Pear Lightning girl!!! I need a replacement for Kneph
REEEEEE
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

Here’s to hoping (oml this hatch is literally taking forever oops sorry not sorry)
@TehuMertt

Here’s to hoping (oml this hatch is literally taking forever oops sorry not sorry)
*rapidly refreshes page as if that'll make the hatching go faster* Bonus good luck hatch: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/subnautica/images/5/55/Hatch.png[/img]
*rapidly refreshes page as if that'll make the hatching go faster*

Bonus good luck hatch:
Hatch.png
@Frillshark

Oof, two more minutes until I start xD

Also?? What is that symbol thing, and why don’t I get it lmao?
@Frillshark

Oof, two more minutes until I start xD

Also?? What is that symbol thing, and why don’t I get it lmao?
@Holi

It's a hatch, like an airtight door on a boat/airship/submarine. It's a pun on hatch, like to hatch an egg.

The specific image is from the game Subnautica, apparently!

It took me a while to get this too lol
@Holi

It's a hatch, like an airtight door on a boat/airship/submarine. It's a pun on hatch, like to hatch an egg.

The specific image is from the game Subnautica, apparently!

It took me a while to get this too lol
@TehuMertt (Ahh, makes way more sense now) Idyia swept a claw across her chest half-hazardly. Only scrambling to her feet upon hearing an audible cracking noise. “Oh my Gods-“ she scanned the perimeter frantically, fearing the worst. It would be difficult to reconcile having smashed the living daylights out of one of these small creatures, even if they had cut short her beauty rest. “Circe.” Circe turned around, not quite sure what all the commotion was about. “What?” “Did you hear that?” “Hear what?” “The cracking noise,” The Snapper spoke, her face flushed. “Oh- yeah! This little boy managed to knock his way out of his shell. Wonderful, huh? You know, I forgot that sunset was a colour for a minute there. It’s probably one of those new ones.” Idyia breathed a sigh of relief, worry draining from her face. “Those colours have been around for years now Circe.” The Pearlcatcher only scratched at her horn curiously, “really? Time flies when you’re having fun, I guess.” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48312857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483129/48312857_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TehuMertt

(Ahh, makes way more sense now)

Idyia swept a claw across her chest half-hazardly. Only scrambling to her feet upon hearing an audible cracking noise.

“Oh my Gods-“ she scanned the perimeter frantically, fearing the worst. It would be difficult to reconcile having smashed the living daylights out of one of these small creatures, even if they had cut short her beauty rest.

“Circe.”

Circe turned around, not quite sure what all the commotion was about. “What?”

“Did you hear that?”

“Hear what?”

“The cracking noise,” The Snapper spoke, her face flushed.

“Oh- yeah! This little boy managed to knock his way out of his shell. Wonderful, huh? You know, I forgot that sunset was a colour for a minute there. It’s probably one of those new ones.”

Idyia breathed a sigh of relief, worry draining from her face.

“Those colours have been around for years now Circe.”

The Pearlcatcher only scratched at her horn curiously, “really? Time flies when you’re having fun, I guess.”

48312857_350.png
sending good hatching vibes your way @Holi :)
sending good hatching vibes your way @Holi :)
Wow, what timing. I just realized I hadn't thought to check for updates in this thread all day and here I roll in right on time!
Wow, what timing. I just realized I hadn't thought to check for updates in this thread all day and here I roll in right on time!
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60