Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 104 105
@Everburn
That's true. I noticed it before, so a few times I would play the medium and easy modes to fill up the rest exactly. But I don't mind getting 1400 treasure for the last hard mode game. There was one time I forgot that I maxed out already, so I played another game in hard mode.../s]
@Everburn
That's true. I noticed it before, so a few times I would play the medium and easy modes to fill up the rest exactly. But I don't mind getting 1400 treasure for the last hard mode game. There was one time I forgot that I maxed out already, so I played another game in hard mode.../s]
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Yes.
Yes.
22ghf8.png
@Mahogi

Best Fairgrounds guide. My brain even started getting the pattern after a while. For someone like me, who constantly needs lair space, your guide is absolutely a must-have. Many thanks!
@Mahogi

Best Fairgrounds guide. My brain even started getting the pattern after a while. For someone like me, who constantly needs lair space, your guide is absolutely a must-have. Many thanks!
JOwRWcq.png
@LittleCoyote
I can help. What are you confused about?
@LittleCoyote
I can help. What are you confused about?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I don't know how to play it. I tried following the steps.
I don't know how to play it. I tried following the steps.
22ghf8.png
@LittleCoyote
For starters, try the easy mode first. You tap on a tile to change its color and the color(s) of the surrounding tiles. Yellow changes to purple and vice versa. Your goal is to make all of the tiles one color (all yellow OR all purple) for all the modes.
@LittleCoyote
For starters, try the easy mode first. You tap on a tile to change its color and the color(s) of the surrounding tiles. Yellow changes to purple and vice versa. Your goal is to make all of the tiles one color (all yellow OR all purple) for all the modes.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Is there a pattern?
Is there a pattern?
22ghf8.png
@LittleCoyote
Are you referring to tapping a tile to change its color and the color(s) of the surrounding tiles? If so... Tapping a tile flips its color (yellow to purple or vice versa) and the color(s) of the surrounding tiles, the tiles touching it on the six sides. The best way to make ALL the tiles one color (yellow OR purple) is to pick a color for theboard to finish in, then corner the other color into a corner or to the side of the shape, but make sure that all or most of the incorrectly colored tiles (the other color) are "moved" into a group before cornering them.
@LittleCoyote
Are you referring to tapping a tile to change its color and the color(s) of the surrounding tiles? If so... Tapping a tile flips its color (yellow to purple or vice versa) and the color(s) of the surrounding tiles, the tiles touching it on the six sides. The best way to make ALL the tiles one color (yellow OR purple) is to pick a color for theboard to finish in, then corner the other color into a corner or to the side of the shape, but make sure that all or most of the incorrectly colored tiles (the other color) are "moved" into a group before cornering them.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Marking this because it was SO helpful, honestly. Thanks for the guide!
Marking this because it was SO helpful, honestly. Thanks for the guide!
Thank you so much! I've been absolutely clueless on how this game worked, but with your guide, I think I might actually have found a way to not be broke 24/7, haha!
Thank you so much! I've been absolutely clueless on how this game worked, but with your guide, I think I might actually have found a way to not be broke 24/7, haha!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 104 105