Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furry Fandom/Anthros Fans!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am a scalie, technically, but I don't do much to strengthen the fact. I only like ferals; not so much anthro.

I've been to two furcons in the past two years, and there is a sliiiiiiight chance I'll be getting a fursuit myself (I say "slight" because a close friend of mine offered to make me one for free, but I'm eh about it). It's a bit of an odd situation.
I am a scalie, technically, but I don't do much to strengthen the fact. I only like ferals; not so much anthro.

I've been to two furcons in the past two years, and there is a sliiiiiiight chance I'll be getting a fursuit myself (I say "slight" because a close friend of mine offered to make me one for free, but I'm eh about it). It's a bit of an odd situation.
So happy that people responded ;w;

Miashin- That character would be amazing to cosplay as. Some makeup, some fake wings, etc... Yeah, that character IRL would look so cool.

Chevelle- I tried FurAffinity. Couldn't quite get myself sucked into it like I did deviantart and here. I guess that might be because I'm already in a bunch of anthro/furry groups on deviantart? Maybe? I dunno.

Arctic- Your sona is adorable! I have an undying love for the colors blue and yellow, especially blue on characters.

Narkshark- Love how fluffy your suit is! It's so cute! I'd love to see Fink ;w;

Aryn- That's such an awesome story! At my school What Does The Fox Say has become really popular so there a ton of people wearing tails. Then there's my friend who has at least 5 tails (I think?) and wears them all the time not for the song but just because. I've not heard a single person bashing her for it and that's what I like about my school.

TimeHallow- I'd so buy a plushie of one of my characters! I wouldn't get one of my sona because she's a really close representation of myself but I would love one of... Of...all my characters. ;-; all the plushies.

SkyboundTerror- Honestly, if someone offers a free suit I'd say take it. Commissioning those can get well up into the thousands, and you never know if a fursuit might be a cool/fun thing to have someday.

Have a picture of my sona! This is an ID I made for myself on Deviantart. :3
chiwolxmekinwat_by_spookydingo-d7e6smy.png
So happy that people responded ;w;

Miashin- That character would be amazing to cosplay as. Some makeup, some fake wings, etc... Yeah, that character IRL would look so cool.

Chevelle- I tried FurAffinity. Couldn't quite get myself sucked into it like I did deviantart and here. I guess that might be because I'm already in a bunch of anthro/furry groups on deviantart? Maybe? I dunno.

Arctic- Your sona is adorable! I have an undying love for the colors blue and yellow, especially blue on characters.

Narkshark- Love how fluffy your suit is! It's so cute! I'd love to see Fink ;w;

Aryn- That's such an awesome story! At my school What Does The Fox Say has become really popular so there a ton of people wearing tails. Then there's my friend who has at least 5 tails (I think?) and wears them all the time not for the song but just because. I've not heard a single person bashing her for it and that's what I like about my school.

TimeHallow- I'd so buy a plushie of one of my characters! I wouldn't get one of my sona because she's a really close representation of myself but I would love one of... Of...all my characters. ;-; all the plushies.

SkyboundTerror- Honestly, if someone offers a free suit I'd say take it. Commissioning those can get well up into the thousands, and you never know if a fursuit might be a cool/fun thing to have someday.

Have a picture of my sona! This is an ID I made for myself on Deviantart. :3
chiwolxmekinwat_by_spookydingo-d7e6smy.png
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@spookyDiNGO
Awe its so cute>< love neon colors.
@spookyDiNGO
Awe its so cute>< love neon colors.
k7biyvok.gif
ive been a furry for longer than i can remember!! my fursona is a scottish fold . i do want a fursuit, but i always worry whatever character that i commission to be done as a fursuit's design will change before its even done!!!!
ive been a furry for longer than i can remember!! my fursona is a scottish fold . i do want a fursuit, but i always worry whatever character that i commission to be done as a fursuit's design will change before its even done!!!!
crayon
[/b]

arcane
UAEMNQw.png
i'm a furry! my fursona's a cat with wings, and their name's gren. [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/065/1/3/cloud_9_by_ribbitry-d797lfz.png[/img] I haven't finished the ref yet, and their design is PROBABLY subject to change but i love it as of now ;A; i don't have a fursuit, but i really want one one day, they're so cute
i'm a furry! my fursona's a cat with wings, and their name's gren.

cloud_9_by_ribbitry-d797lfz.png

I haven't finished the ref yet, and their design is PROBABLY subject to change but i love it as of now ;A;

i don't have a fursuit, but i really want one one day, they're so cute
24uxjxk.png
I'm an active artist in the furry fandom under the name "Nyomi." My username here refers to my current character/"fursona", actually: [img]http://i.imgur.com/gVZtZN8l.png[/img] I don't really want to pursue suiting (I overheat fairly quick) but I do draw commissions and sell art at shows and cons. :)
I'm an active artist in the furry fandom under the name "Nyomi." My username here refers to my current character/"fursona", actually:

gVZtZN8l.png

I don't really want to pursue suiting (I overheat fairly quick) but I do draw commissions and sell art at shows and cons. :)
Furry for 6 years or so now. 'Sona is a Sumatran rhinoceros named Golem. I draw him myself a lot as well as get a few commissions here and there. I commissioned a fursuit of him a couple months ago, which will be in production during may time. I have a suit I've made myself but it's not great. [img]http://i.imgur.com/qramBdf.png[/img] He likes flowers. So do I. ha.
Furry for 6 years or so now.
'Sona is a Sumatran rhinoceros named Golem. I draw him myself a lot as well as get a few commissions here and there. I commissioned a fursuit of him a couple months ago, which will be in production during may time. I have a suit I've made myself but it's not great.

qramBdf.png
He likes flowers. So do I. ha.
i'm a huge furry and have been since like forever.
my fursona is a gray/black/white horse/dog hybrid named eden. nvn
i also have a velocirpator fursona of the same name but i don't use cur as much anymore?

i plan on having a 'suit at some point. along the lines of a more realistic instead of toon look. i would love to learn to make them.
i'm a huge furry and have been since like forever.
my fursona is a gray/black/white horse/dog hybrid named eden. nvn
i also have a velocirpator fursona of the same name but i don't use cur as much anymore?

i plan on having a 'suit at some point. along the lines of a more realistic instead of toon look. i would love to learn to make them.
Hey! I'm one of them furry fellow too! I'm a female furry living in NorCal, my primary fursuit (although secondary fursona) is named Milky Tea! I also have a partial suit of her made by Kilcodo Costumes, and I'm awaiting the body suit to be made. I also attend Further Confusion, Biggest Little Fur Con, Califur, and possibly Rain Furrest! I'm also an anthro artist, my work is on FurAffinity and Instagram! Both under the name: "milkteatown" :3 This badge was made by AyCee! [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/mwdufm.jpg[/img]
Hey! I'm one of them furry fellow too!

I'm a female furry living in NorCal, my primary fursuit (although secondary fursona) is named Milky Tea! I also have a partial suit of her made by Kilcodo Costumes, and I'm awaiting the body suit to be made.
I also attend Further Confusion, Biggest Little Fur Con, Califur, and possibly Rain Furrest!
I'm also an anthro artist, my work is on FurAffinity and Instagram! Both under the name:
"milkteatown" :3

This badge was made by AyCee!

mwdufm.jpg
hello i'm pretty deep in the fandom c:
i currently only have one sona a deer (that jokingly has become a space deer) name satoshi!

im planning on getting a suit not of satoshi but of another sona i've quickly come to love. ; v;

i also attend BLFC p much every year haha def going next year and shooting for FC maybe. c:
hello i'm pretty deep in the fandom c:
i currently only have one sona a deer (that jokingly has become a space deer) name satoshi!

im planning on getting a suit not of satoshi but of another sona i've quickly come to love. ; v;

i also attend BLFC p much every year haha def going next year and shooting for FC maybe. c:
qo6ik1.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7