Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furry Fandom/Anthros Fans!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://www.weasyl.com/static/media/c2/91/33/c2913352a9dd419ca892c8894fa5239f51df2356105b8b8d08087cbb408e1106.png[/img] My dragon/gryphon fluffbaby, who has been my fursona for 9 years ;v; WHOOPS that pic is really big oh well
c2913352a9dd419ca892c8894fa5239f51df2356105b8b8d08087cbb408e1106.png

My dragon/gryphon fluffbaby, who has been my fursona for 9 years ;v;

WHOOPS that pic is really big oh well
Hi there!

I'm a furry as well. Have been for years. My fursona has gone through a lot of changes over the years, and at moment they are a canine/feline monster (or something, haha).

I've been doing art and writing of the furry variety for as long as I've been in the fandom, and have done a little fursuit work as well (though nothing I've ever posted online).

My FA and Weasyl accounts have the same username as this one.
Hi there!

I'm a furry as well. Have been for years. My fursona has gone through a lot of changes over the years, and at moment they are a canine/feline monster (or something, haha).

I've been doing art and writing of the furry variety for as long as I've been in the fandom, and have done a little fursuit work as well (though nothing I've ever posted online).

My FA and Weasyl accounts have the same username as this one.
Rin | he/him | FR time +3

Back after a three year break lol
I'm a furry. I draw furry art and have been doing so since I was in my mid-teens. I'm 23 now. I'm going to AC in a month, my first time going and first time on a plane too.

My good friend is a fursuit builder and has been helping me create my own suit of a genet character of mine. My "fursona" or main character is named Rivkah, and she's a grey house cat who has similar traits to myself in real life.
I'm a furry. I draw furry art and have been doing so since I was in my mid-teens. I'm 23 now. I'm going to AC in a month, my first time going and first time on a plane too.

My good friend is a fursuit builder and has been helping me create my own suit of a genet character of mine. My "fursona" or main character is named Rivkah, and she's a grey house cat who has similar traits to myself in real life.
I'm a furry! I've been apart of the furry community for about 4 years now. My main fursona is a crocodile c: But I do have a seagull and orca fursona also. I just couldn't pick one animal.

I've never tried fursuiting though. I would like to, but it seems to be quite expensive.
I'm a furry! I've been apart of the furry community for about 4 years now. My main fursona is a crocodile c: But I do have a seagull and orca fursona also. I just couldn't pick one animal.

I've never tried fursuiting though. I would like to, but it seems to be quite expensive.
naturebanner.png
I'm a mediocre furry artist, but I don't consider myself a furry really. I don't buy into the culture very much, but the community's nice enough, and it's fun to draw animal people :o [s]I have a couple of fursonas too. I dunno. It's a thing. Thur Monster [img]http://t.facdn.net/8274293@400-1340680572.jpg[/img] And D/Finn the Elephanther [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/elephanther/1213684260.elephanther_elephanther_update.png[/img][/s]
I'm a mediocre furry artist, but I don't consider myself a furry really. I don't buy into the culture very much, but the community's nice enough, and it's fun to draw animal people :o

I have a couple of fursonas too. I dunno. It's a thing.

Thur Monster
8274293@400-1340680572.jpg

And D/Finn the Elephanther
1213684260.elephanther_elephanther_update.png
"This horror will grow mild, this darkness light."
Free dragons for discerning Plague members. â—˜ Plague Sales Thread
[quote name="Rivkah" date="2014-06-03 23:52:29"]I'm a furry. I draw furry art and have been doing so since I was in my mid-teens. I'm 23 now. I'm going to AC in a month, my first time going and first time on a plane too. My good friend is a fursuit builder and has been helping me create my own suit of a genet character of mine. My "fursona" or main character is named Rivkah, and she's a grey house cat who has similar traits to myself in real life.[/quote] Oh haaaay gurl! It's a name I recognize! I follow you on Tumblr!
Rivkah wrote on 2014-06-03 23:52:29:

Oh haaaay gurl! It's a name I recognize! I follow you on Tumblr!
"This horror will grow mild, this darkness light."
Free dragons for discerning Plague members. â—˜ Plague Sales Thread
O hello. I'm a furry I guess. I've been drawing animals for years and when I started venturing into anthro territory I became one of those "I'M NOT A FURRY I'M AN ANTHRO FAN" people. Now I'm just like, yea I'm a furry there's no point denying it. I have a fursona who is just me but a 3 eyed fallow deer (who sometimes has 4 arms because why the heck not). [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/222cd43c02e7f7bf8eb92814e6591b04/tumblr_n677nmneYH1qhu26co1_500.jpg[/img] I wanna make a fursuit because I'm also into sculpting and crafting but I just don't have time or money. (I'm a poor uni student cries).
O hello.

I'm a furry I guess. I've been drawing animals for years and when I started venturing into anthro territory I became one of those "I'M NOT A FURRY I'M AN ANTHRO FAN" people.
Now I'm just like, yea I'm a furry there's no point denying it.

I have a fursona who is just me but a 3 eyed fallow deer (who sometimes has 4 arms because why the heck not).

tumblr_n677nmneYH1qhu26co1_500.jpg

I wanna make a fursuit because I'm also into sculpting and crafting but I just don't have time or money. (I'm a poor uni student cries).
@spookyDiNGO Yup yup! I am the only one in my family to have never flown on a plane, too. I hear it's a little anxiety-making, but it looks so fun to be able to be above the clouds!

Anthrocon is something I've been wanting to do for a while, and now that it's finally going to happen, I'm super excited. I've been to FurFright (RIP FurFright) before, and that is super fun, and I'm going to the con that is replacing it, called Furpocalypse, this year. I'm a New Englander, and up until this year FurFright was the only con in New England, haha.
@spookyDiNGO Yup yup! I am the only one in my family to have never flown on a plane, too. I hear it's a little anxiety-making, but it looks so fun to be able to be above the clouds!

Anthrocon is something I've been wanting to do for a while, and now that it's finally going to happen, I'm super excited. I've been to FurFright (RIP FurFright) before, and that is super fun, and I'm going to the con that is replacing it, called Furpocalypse, this year. I'm a New Englander, and up until this year FurFright was the only con in New England, haha.
I've dabbled in the fandom, and have friends who are much deeper in it than I. I'm slowly being talked into going to MFF this year, if I can afford it, if only to see some of the friends that I never get to be around otherwise!
I've dabbled in the fandom, and have friends who are much deeper in it than I. I'm slowly being talked into going to MFF this year, if I can afford it, if only to see some of the friends that I never get to be around otherwise!
@spookyDiNGO Thanks! I didn't mean to design her like that I just started drawing her one day and was like whoops I made a fursona.
And ahhh that feel. It's awesome that you're coming to the UK though! (I hope you get out of london and see the REAL England!) And you're in a marching band? :D
@spookyDiNGO Thanks! I didn't mean to design her like that I just started drawing her one day and was like whoops I made a fursona.
And ahhh that feel. It's awesome that you're coming to the UK though! (I hope you get out of london and see the REAL England!) And you're in a marching band? :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7