Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89
@Wookieinmashoo

I have seen them 3 times, all colours and I visit the market often.
I think they appear rarely and that's why people buy them so fast which makes it even harder to get.
@Wookieinmashoo

I have seen them 3 times, all colours and I visit the market often.
I think they appear rarely and that's why people buy them so fast which makes it even harder to get.
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
When the RNG does a real good job and you gets lots of neat stuff [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/XreQmk7ETCak0/giphy.gif[/img]
When the RNG does a real good job and you gets lots of neat stuff

giphy.gif
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
i havent gotten any chests from gathering either :/ im max level in scavenging and digging yet got nothing from those places. i also tried hunting, which im lvl 26 in and still got nothing.
i havent gotten any chests from gathering either :/ im max level in scavenging and digging yet got nothing from those places. i also tried hunting, which im lvl 26 in and still got nothing.
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
No chests from gathering.
No chests from coliseum.
And no for the first time today Swipp has a chest trade open.

Can staff seriously think this is ok?
For so many people to be voicing how damn abysmal this years drop rate is and do absolutely nothing? Not even a post about it!

Knowing them, they'll just sweep it under the rug and not say anything, and silently change next years drop rates.
No chests from gathering.
No chests from coliseum.
And no for the first time today Swipp has a chest trade open.

Can staff seriously think this is ok?
For so many people to be voicing how damn abysmal this years drop rate is and do absolutely nothing? Not even a post about it!

Knowing them, they'll just sweep it under the rug and not say anything, and silently change next years drop rates.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
oooh, yes!
oooh, yes!
What the hay is going on with the Swipp Trades. I thought that NOTN trades were supposed to be increased, but I've been checking periodically and it's only been like two or three chest trades. Staff, please just have Pipp and Tripp there the whole time. Just having one trade (especially during a limited event) is really annoying.
What the hay is going on with the Swipp Trades. I thought that NOTN trades were supposed to be increased, but I've been checking periodically and it's only been like two or three chest trades. Staff, please just have Pipp and Tripp there the whole time. Just having one trade (especially during a limited event) is really annoying.
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2018-12-30 16:58:26" ] Knowing them, they'll just sweep it under the rug and not say anything, and silently change next years drop rates. [/quote] Well, that's what they've done in years past. They usually release a gene right after this to distract people from the mess. @Lilian is predicting they'll do the same this year, and I have to agree. I know that if they do, I'm going to (politely) voice my grievances on the announcement post. Clearly we aren't kicking up enough of a fuss if the staff [i]still[/i] hasn't changed anything.
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2018-12-30 16:58:26:

Well, that's what they've done in years past. They usually release a gene right after this to distract people from the mess. @Lilian is predicting they'll do the same this year, and I have to agree.

I know that if they do, I'm going to (politely) voice my grievances on the announcement post. Clearly we aren't kicking up enough of a fuss if the staff still hasn't changed anything.
And I love you, random forum poster!
VfSmU07.gif
Wait, has anyone actually GOTTEN a chest from Gathering today or yesterday? I've got nothing two days in a row.
Wait, has anyone actually GOTTEN a chest from Gathering today or yesterday? I've got nothing two days in a row.
Second day in a row with no chests from gathering and I've been getting nothing from Coli, swipp hasn't had many trades available either.

It would be nice if the staff could actually say something regarding drop rates, I understand that you have IRL obligations but considering you have enough time to run contests the least we could get is some kind of acknowledgment about player concerns.

Radio silence is never a good tactic.
Second day in a row with no chests from gathering and I've been getting nothing from Coli, swipp hasn't had many trades available either.

It would be nice if the staff could actually say something regarding drop rates, I understand that you have IRL obligations but considering you have enough time to run contests the least we could get is some kind of acknowledgment about player concerns.

Radio silence is never a good tactic.
I was getting a good amount of chests for the first few days, but I havent had a chest drop from gathering in a couple days :/
I was getting a good amount of chests for the first few days, but I havent had a chest drop from gathering in a couple days :/
MRMeAKr.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89