Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89
This is all so amazing! I'm glad to be able to take part in it this year to the full extent!!
This is all so amazing! I'm glad to be able to take part in it this year to the full extent!!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
I actually really appreciate more NotN trade stuff dropping everywhere. The dragon capitalist in me is sad that some of the Swipp stuff might go down in value, but I'm pleased that now every venue will be able to offer some stuff to trade with Swipp!
I actually really appreciate more NotN trade stuff dropping everywhere. The dragon capitalist in me is sad that some of the Swipp stuff might go down in value, but I'm pleased that now every venue will be able to offer some stuff to trade with Swipp!
uCR5SCW.png
the new items look great this year! well, time to put my grinding pants back on...
the new items look great this year! well, time to put my grinding pants back on...
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
[color=#006ab8]Just saw the status bar, and I'm admittedly a little disappointed that the "The Night of the Nocturnament" is exclusive to social media, which I don't have, so I can't participate in it. Wish there was an onsite version or something. :/ I'd just stalk the Twitter page to see the results and stuff, but I honestly have no idea how to even use Twitter. Anyway, my vote would go to Masked Phantom or Spidered Seat; they're simply perfect ♥ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20821.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25172.png[/img] And as someone else said, I'm glad the items are dropping more. There're already a lot of items to milk to profit on, and NotN does [i]NOT [/i]need to be a stressful mess of an event on such a busy holiday; I'm thankful I missed the first NotN - sounds like such a hassle. But on that topic, I really wish the old items wouldn't drop so much. I wish they'd just retire or something, or at least reduce the chances of getting old items by even more [s]I mean, at least those bears are LONG GONE!!![/s] It's nearly impossible to get all of the new items on your own without trading with other players. I don't see anything wrong with making the chests drop way more, at least from gathering, for those that can't/won't do the coliseum, and the brewing/swipping itself depends on getting items you get from the coliseum, so those aren't even a good alternative, either. I just feel for those people that are kinda out of luck without the coliseum. (I know today is just the first day of the event, but I'm talking from experience from the past years - it's a very coli-intensive event.) Either way, will really start grinding my life away tomorrow. Despite me coming off as a griper, NotN is my favorite event on here; last year's was the best - I got like 30+ full sets of that chest apparel, and love them! :3 Hope to get the new familiars [s]and stop getting Smirch genes UGH[/s] Hope everyone is having a great NotN and upcoming Christmas! ~ ♥
Just saw the status bar, and I'm admittedly a little disappointed that the "The Night of the Nocturnament" is exclusive to social media, which I don't have, so I can't participate in it. Wish there was an onsite version or something. :/ I'd just stalk the Twitter page to see the results and stuff, but I honestly have no idea how to even use Twitter. Anyway, my vote would go to Masked Phantom or Spidered Seat; they're simply perfect ♥
20821.png25172.png

And as someone else said, I'm glad the items are dropping more. There're already a lot of items to milk to profit on, and NotN does NOT need to be a stressful mess of an event on such a busy holiday; I'm thankful I missed the first NotN - sounds like such a hassle.

But on that topic, I really wish the old items wouldn't drop so much. I wish they'd just retire or something, or at least reduce the chances of getting old items by even more I mean, at least those bears are LONG GONE!!! It's nearly impossible to get all of the new items on your own without trading with other players. I don't see anything wrong with making the chests drop way more, at least from gathering, for those that can't/won't do the coliseum, and the brewing/swipping itself depends on getting items you get from the coliseum, so those aren't even a good alternative, either. I just feel for those people that are kinda out of luck without the coliseum. (I know today is just the first day of the event, but I'm talking from experience from the past years - it's a very coli-intensive event.)

Either way, will really start grinding my life away tomorrow. Despite me coming off as a griper, NotN is my favorite event on here; last year's was the best - I got like 30+ full sets of that chest apparel, and love them! :3 Hope to get the new familiars and stop getting Smirch genes UGH Hope everyone is having a great NotN and upcoming Christmas! ~ ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Oml this year's apparel is glorious
Oml this year's apparel is glorious
wq9PoXA.png
Happy Night of the Nocturne everyone!! ^v^
Happy Night of the Nocturne everyone!! ^v^
cool
cool
12349f78-3ffa-11e8-9072-cb3f8a44ca75.gif n1x85WRs.jpg Zzr5SL1s.png
A VIOLA FAMILIAR!!!!!!!!

My life is complete. Thank you, thank you staff for not making what would be the usual violin and cello.
A VIOLA FAMILIAR!!!!!!!!

My life is complete. Thank you, thank you staff for not making what would be the usual violin and cello.
image0.png
Omg yesssss
Omg yesssss
I wanna the chest but I am not lucky enough.
I wanna the chest but I am not lucky enough.
14267c228a8f2529f8802f351b7c6588.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89