Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 406 407
@tiand This is a lovely idea! You can pass off my freebie to someone more in need <3 Thank you!
@tiand This is a lovely idea! You can pass off my freebie to someone more in need <3 Thank you!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Tiand Thanks for this opportunity! Can I have Vargas, please?
@Tiand Thanks for this opportunity! Can I have Vargas, please?
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Tiand What a wonderful opportunity, thank you ! Could I have Alita #44741574 please?
@Tiand What a wonderful opportunity, thank you ! Could I have Alita #44741574 please?
ZVpCPil.png
(By @Lichtdrache)
@Tiand thank you, could I get a fodder dragon?
@Tiand thank you, could I get a fodder dragon?
shadow_smol.png
@tiand thank you! Could I have Ratha or Hela, please?
@tiand thank you! Could I have Ratha or Hela, please?
47731944.png 47854023.png 47854021.png 47925171.png 50004021.png
@Tiand wow that's really unexpected and nice ;w; Thank you! I'd like to have Nelacar if it's possible c:
@Tiand wow that's really unexpected and nice ;w; Thank you! I'd like to have Nelacar if it's possible c:
MRMeAKr.png
@Tiand Oh! What a surprise :o Could I please get Virginia? She's a female imperial on page 5 in the lower left corner. Thank you!
@Tiand Oh! What a surprise :o Could I please get Virginia? She's a female imperial on page 5 in the lower left corner. Thank you!
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Tiand

Oh~! Thank you!

I would love Cupid, if he's still available? He's the pinky imperial on page 5 of your lair.
@Tiand

Oh~! Thank you!

I would love Cupid, if he's still available? He's the pinky imperial on page 5 of your lair.
Oooh tempting.. but I shouldn't get more dragons for the moment, thank you for the opportunity though @Tiand!

But I'll pass the offer along!
-picks random name of a fellow Nature-
@JohannesVIII
Hello! Don't know you but would you like a chance for a free derg?
Oooh tempting.. but I shouldn't get more dragons for the moment, thank you for the opportunity though @Tiand!

But I'll pass the offer along!
-picks random name of a fellow Nature-
@JohannesVIII
Hello! Don't know you but would you like a chance for a free derg?
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@Tiand
this is certainly a surprise, and if she's still available, I'd love to take in Snowbird (I'm not exalting)
@Tiand
this is certainly a surprise, and if she's still available, I'd love to take in Snowbird (I'm not exalting)
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 406 407