Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]BOGO ART SALE[USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Silent0Lullaby

Okay, would you prefer I send the payment now? Or later?
@Silent0Lullaby

Okay, would you prefer I send the payment now? Or later?
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Arelyn

You can send half now, and half once you approve the sketch I make ^^
@Arelyn

You can send half now, and half once you approve the sketch I make ^^
@Silent0Lullaby Yoyoyo YO Can I snag a slot here please?? I need this artstyle
@Silent0Lullaby Yoyoyo YO Can I snag a slot here please?? I need this artstyle
lightning_incense_by_candynagisa-dc5dyyq.gif
• is there anybody out there •
@candynagisa

For sure man! Just fill out the form my guy ???
@candynagisa

For sure man! Just fill out the form my guy ???
@Silent0Lullaby Radicalness

Username: Candynagisa
Currency: USD
Commission Type(s): Halfbody ... but a couple's pic if that's OK!! I of course will pay the appropriate amount to add another character
Extra(s): Would love if the art has a transparent BG <3
Character(s): I would absolutely friggin die to see these two characters (click) in your artstyle;;I'm at work and these are the best refs I can provide ATM but I can get you better ones as soon as I get home

Please tell me if this is OK!! ;o; If it is I might potentially steal another slot of the same type
@Silent0Lullaby Radicalness

Username: Candynagisa
Currency: USD
Commission Type(s): Halfbody ... but a couple's pic if that's OK!! I of course will pay the appropriate amount to add another character
Extra(s): Would love if the art has a transparent BG <3
Character(s): I would absolutely friggin die to see these two characters (click) in your artstyle;;I'm at work and these are the best refs I can provide ATM but I can get you better ones as soon as I get home

Please tell me if this is OK!! ;o; If it is I might potentially steal another slot of the same type
@candynagisa

Yeah, that totally works! But since it's a couple pic, you won't be able to get a BOGO free separate halfbody/headshot (Since it's technically two halfbodies I'd usually charge double the price, but the sale makes it the same price as a single halfbody)-- that okay?
@candynagisa

Yeah, that totally works! But since it's a couple pic, you won't be able to get a BOGO free separate halfbody/headshot (Since it's technically two halfbodies I'd usually charge double the price, but the sale makes it the same price as a single halfbody)-- that okay?
@Silent0Lullaby Wonderful! I was ready to pay double the price regardless, thank you so much for being willing to do this <3

Really I don't need anything couple-y, they're just two doofuses, literally anything that looks silly or teasing or just them bein next to each other works wonderfully!!
@Silent0Lullaby Wonderful! I was ready to pay double the price regardless, thank you so much for being willing to do this <3

Really I don't need anything couple-y, they're just two doofuses, literally anything that looks silly or teasing or just them bein next to each other works wonderfully!!
@candynagisa

Alright! I'll PM you a sketch once I have it done!
@candynagisa

Alright! I'll PM you a sketch once I have it done!
@Silent0Lullaby Lovely, TYSM!!! <3

I'm sorry for the very poor refs earlier, these are better ??? If its still not enough pls let me know!! https://sta.sh/2htr7zwb81j

Also please let me know how I can get this money to you, I'm not sure if you do invoices or want to provide your email but if you do an invoice pls include a $15 tip
@Silent0Lullaby Lovely, TYSM!!! <3

I'm sorry for the very poor refs earlier, these are better ??? If its still not enough pls let me know!! https://sta.sh/2htr7zwb81j

Also please let me know how I can get this money to you, I'm not sure if you do invoices or want to provide your email but if you do an invoice pls include a $15 tip
@candynagisa

I'll send an invoice once the sketch is approved by you! Also tysm you're so sweet omg ;o;
@candynagisa

I'll send an invoice once the sketch is approved by you! Also tysm you're so sweet omg ;o;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8