Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]BOGO ART SALE[USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FrenchedPig
OH MY GOD YESSS MY HANDS ARE LIKE SHAKING IM SO EXCITED LOL

Username: Ghoulcats
Currency: Gems
Commission Type(s): tier two fullbody
Extra(s): if the outfit counts as an extra!
Character(s): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8fG3HvXoAUqKgH.jpg:large

id like her in her main outfits and main colors please! i dont mind on the pose, but id like her to look mischievous :3c

id also love to be added to your pinglist!
@FrenchedPig
OH MY GOD YESSS MY HANDS ARE LIKE SHAKING IM SO EXCITED LOL

Username: Ghoulcats
Currency: Gems
Commission Type(s): tier two fullbody
Extra(s): if the outfit counts as an extra!
Character(s): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8fG3HvXoAUqKgH.jpg:large

id like her in her main outfits and main colors please! i dont mind on the pose, but id like her to look mischievous :3c

id also love to be added to your pinglist!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats-- Omg you're so sweet ;v; people getting excited over my art makes me want to cryyyy

Aaa she looks like fun to draw!!! Give me up to 7 business days to get you a sketch-- you can either pay half now and half after sketch approval, or pay in full once the sketch is approved ^^

Sure thing! I'll ping you when gem slots open back up after Artfight if you're interested in a second comm, and for any future sales and such :)
@Ghoulcats-- Omg you're so sweet ;v; people getting excited over my art makes me want to cryyyy

Aaa she looks like fun to draw!!! Give me up to 7 business days to get you a sketch-- you can either pay half now and half after sketch approval, or pay in full once the sketch is approved ^^

Sure thing! I'll ping you when gem slots open back up after Artfight if you're interested in a second comm, and for any future sales and such :)
@FrenchedPig

khdlkghkdxfg im glad u like her!! i can pay half now and half later, how much will it be?

and thank you, i have two more fursonas that i havent finished drawing the ref sheets for, so ill def come back for those :3c

@FrenchedPig

khdlkghkdxfg im glad u like her!! i can pay half now and half later, how much will it be?

and thank you, i have two more fursonas that i havent finished drawing the ref sheets for, so ill def come back for those :3c

@Ghoulcats-- 1500 now, 1500 after sketch approval ^^
@Ghoulcats-- 1500 now, 1500 after sketch approval ^^
@FrenchedPig

alright perfect! ill go ahead and send a pm with the first 1500g nwn
@FrenchedPig

alright perfect! ill go ahead and send a pm with the first 1500g nwn
~bump!
~bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8