Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]BOGO ART SALE[USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FrenchedPig, I’d love a USD for a full body piece of this fellow in human form: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19513834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195139/19513834_350.png[/img] [/url] He’s a mermaid who has gone insane due to years of confinement. Tier one or two is fine pending on how inspired you feel :)
@FrenchedPig, I’d love a USD for a full body piece of this fellow in human form:

19513834_350.png

He’s a mermaid who has gone insane due to years of confinement. Tier one or two is fine pending on how inspired you feel :)
| She/Her | FR Time +3 | Plague | Horror/Gore Lair! |
| Will Haggle | G1 Collector | LF: OOAK G1 Dragons |
@Claire-- Awesome! Please fill out the form and link any references you'd like me to use :)
@Claire-- Awesome! Please fill out the form and link any references you'd like me to use :)
Username: Claire Currency: USD Commission Type(s): Full body humanoid tier 1 or 2 Extra(s): None Character(s): Mermaid gone insane due to captivity [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19513834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195139/19513834_350.png[/img] [/url]
Username: Claire
Currency: USD
Commission Type(s): Full body humanoid tier 1 or 2
Extra(s): None
Character(s): Mermaid gone insane due to captivity

19513834_350.png
| She/Her | FR Time +3 | Plague | Horror/Gore Lair! |
| Will Haggle | G1 Collector | LF: OOAK G1 Dragons |
@Claire-- alright, looks good! I'll get back to you in 5-7 business days with a preliminary sketch for you to approve before I move on to lining/coloring! Payment will be required upon sketch approval
@Claire-- alright, looks good! I'll get back to you in 5-7 business days with a preliminary sketch for you to approve before I move on to lining/coloring! Payment will be required upon sketch approval
@Enki
@Catmints
@Mograine
@Lake
@Araaska
@Lacramioara

FR currency comms are now open! Go ahead and fill out the form if you're still interested, and I'll start on approval sketches tomorrow!
@Enki
@Catmints
@Mograine
@Lake
@Araaska
@Lacramioara

FR currency comms are now open! Go ahead and fill out the form if you're still interested, and I'll start on approval sketches tomorrow!
@FrenchedPig

Username: Enki
Currency: gems!
Commission Type(s): Tier two couple piece
Character(s): Aeron & Althera

Character(s): Evwyn & Penelope
@FrenchedPig

Character(s): Aeron & Althera

Character(s): Evwyn & Penelope
@Enki-- Alright, looks good! And just so you know, a couple piece is base price (3000 gems) + 50% (in this case, 1500 gems for the second fullbody)-- is that okay?

And yes, the BOGO sale applies to all currency types!
@Enki-- Alright, looks good! And just so you know, a couple piece is base price (3000 gems) + 50% (in this case, 1500 gems for the second fullbody)-- is that okay?

And yes, the BOGO sale applies to all currency types!
@FrenchedPig
Username: Mograine
Currency: Gems
Commission Type(s): Icon
Extra(s):
Character(s): I'd like to get my demon hunter done :0 I have reference images here, here, and here! But id like him in a different outfit than those images have, specifically the one here ! It's just an icon so i assume id mostly just be the crown and shirt that matter haha
@FrenchedPig
Username: Mograine
Currency: Gems
Commission Type(s): Icon
Extra(s):
Character(s): I'd like to get my demon hunter done :0 I have reference images here, here, and here! But id like him in a different outfit than those images have, specifically the one here ! It's just an icon so i assume id mostly just be the crown and shirt that matter haha
tumblr_inline_pinuvgZh7E1ttu0dj_1280.png
@frenchedpig

yeah, that's fine! I updated my original post ♥ just lemme know the total
@frenchedpig

yeah, that's fine! I updated my original post ♥ just lemme know the total
@Mograine-- Looks good! Will you be getting a second piece for the BOGO sale, or no?

@Enki-- Your total is gonna come out to 6750 gems!
@Mograine-- Looks good! Will you be getting a second piece for the BOGO sale, or no?

@Enki-- Your total is gonna come out to 6750 gems!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8