Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | King Fisher art shop OPEN (1 slots)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Amerigland sounds good to me!

Style: watercolour bust ! lined if possible, but it’s fine if it’s unlined as well
Link to Character: here
Payment Type: 300k treasure
Other: wta comp that ends on the 24th, thank you so much!! should i send the payment after you accept?
@Amerigland sounds good to me!

Style: watercolour bust ! lined if possible, but it’s fine if it’s unlined as well
Link to Character: here
Payment Type: 300k treasure
Other: wta comp that ends on the 24th, thank you so much!! should i send the payment after you accept?
OS4xNsa.png
@Amerigland

I have 2 different OCs I'd be interested in. Just choose whichever one you'd be more comfortable doing.

Nyx

Helios

And I enjoy your traditional art a lot, so I'd be interested in your inked/watercolor option of a bust of one of them.
@Amerigland

I have 2 different OCs I'd be interested in. Just choose whichever one you'd be more comfortable doing.

Nyx

Helios

And I enjoy your traditional art a lot, so I'd be interested in your inked/watercolor option of a bust of one of them.
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Arelyn I think I will draw Nyx, because ladies are a bit easier for me. So a watercolour bust. That's going to be 300 kT/G. Hope this sounds okay ;)
@Arelyn I think I will draw Nyx, because ladies are a bit easier for me. So a watercolour bust. That's going to be 300 kT/G. Hope this sounds okay ;)
VHyYC9J.png
@Kaecchi I accept payment after we agree on the sketch, so here it is ;D
You can ask for changes and stuff still, but it will generaly look like this, just better anatomy.
@Kaecchi I accept payment after we agree on the sketch, so here it is ;D
You can ask for changes and stuff still, but it will generaly look like this, just better anatomy.
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland I was wondering if I could be put on a pinglist or if you take bribes slots for items? ;w; I tossed all the junk I have on ur apparel list onto one of my dragons, but i'm not sure what each would be valued at anyhow ;w; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45234306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452344/45234306_350.png[/img] [/url] just a note that this is not a request other than pinglist ;w;
@Amerigland

I was wondering if I could be put on a pinglist or if you take bribes slots for items? ;w;
I tossed all the junk I have on ur apparel list onto one of my dragons, but i'm not sure what each would be valued at anyhow ;w;

45234306_350.png

just a note that this is not a request other than pinglist ;w;
@Amerigland
aa that was so quick !! i'll send over the payment momentarily <33 it looks fine to me, thank you so much!
@Amerigland
aa that was so quick !! i'll send over the payment momentarily <33 it looks fine to me, thank you so much!
OS4xNsa.png
@Coins Hello, thank you for checking me out ;) I'll add you to the list, Tho I am very full right now, but I will free up after the holidays for sure. The item value is at the lowest AH price. I would really be in to the blade >w>
@Coins Hello, thank you for checking me out ;) I'll add you to the list, Tho I am very full right now, but I will free up after the holidays for sure. The item value is at the lowest AH price. I would really be in to the blade >w>
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland

That is a-ok! ;w;
I'm totally ok w/ trading the blade :>
@Amerigland

That is a-ok! ;w;
I'm totally ok w/ trading the blade :>
@Amerigland

Ok ^^! I sent the payment, thank you so much :D!
@Amerigland

Ok ^^! I sent the payment, thank you so much :D!
@Amerigland
300,000t? Sounds good, would you prefer I send it now?
@Amerigland
300,000t? Sounds good, would you prefer I send it now?
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19