Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | King Fisher art shop OPEN (1 slots)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@wesleydog I accept payment after I show you the sketch, so for now I will get to work :)
@wesleydog I accept payment after I show you the sketch, so for now I will get to work :)
VHyYC9J.png
@Ashrae Sure, she seems really cool ;D Thank you for the detailed info and I'll add you to the slot then.
@Ashrae Sure, she seems really cool ;D Thank you for the detailed info and I'll add you to the slot then.
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland
I love it! Thank you so so so much.
@Amerigland
I love it! Thank you so so so much.
@wesleydog Hello, I have done some sketching and here it is.
So I thought maybe drawing him swimming and his nose and eyes just above the water. If you would like any changes I will be happy to do them.
@wesleydog Hello, I have done some sketching and here it is.
So I thought maybe drawing him swimming and his nose and eyes just above the water. If you would like any changes I will be happy to do them.
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland Ahh that was such a good idea! I love the sketch so much! Sending payment!
@Amerigland Ahh that was such a good idea! I love the sketch so much! Sending payment!
@wesleydog The commission is finished!
With background
Without background
@wesleydog The commission is finished!
With background
Without background
VHyYC9J.png
@Ashrae Hello, i have done the sketch. I am still going to do it in traditional don't worry, just saving paper. It's going to be 600 kt for the finished piece if that sounds good :) [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/954fd99c-abe3-4a6e-ad1e-7aeac4c38e61/dcua2di-bcba6d19-ec1a-40f6-b4c7-64c5993df8e5.png/v1/fill/w_752,h_1063,strp/sketchadf_by_nympheaalba_dcua2di-pre.png[/img]
@Ashrae Hello, i have done the sketch. I am still going to do it in traditional don't worry, just saving paper.
It's going to be 600 kt for the finished piece if that sounds good :)

sketchadf_by_nympheaalba_dcua2di-pre.png
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland

Ooh it's looking good! If it's not too much trouble could you, ah... make her bust slightly bigger and her face a little sharper? It looks great as is, I just wanna make sure she doesn't look too young! (She's in her late 20s/early 30s in human years!)

Though if not possible that's alright too, I should've clarified that on my first post.

Either way, I'm sending your payment over right now!
@Amerigland

Ooh it's looking good! If it's not too much trouble could you, ah... make her bust slightly bigger and her face a little sharper? It looks great as is, I just wanna make sure she doesn't look too young! (She's in her late 20s/early 30s in human years!)

Though if not possible that's alright too, I should've clarified that on my first post.

Either way, I'm sending your payment over right now!
QRGX8WO.png
@Amerigland Could you host the images on another site? I am getting a '{"message":"token expired","code":401,"payload":null}" error when I open both links c:
@Amerigland Could you host the images on another site? I am getting a '{"message":"token expired","code":401,"payload":null}" error when I open both links c:
@Amerigland
!!! your art is so pretty !!! i’m definitely interested in a commission hopefully in the near future,, i am curious though, would you be willing to work under a time limit of sorts? i’m participating in a da wta with some art extras (art can be commissioned), and it ends on dec 24 ;; v ;;
@Amerigland
!!! your art is so pretty !!! i’m definitely interested in a commission hopefully in the near future,, i am curious though, would you be willing to work under a time limit of sorts? i’m participating in a da wta with some art extras (art can be commissioned), and it ends on dec 24 ;; v ;;
OS4xNsa.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19