Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | King Fisher art shop OPEN (1 slots)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Amerigland Could I get a traditional halfbody of my boy Eremus? https://toyhou.se/4226306.eremus

Eremus is stuck up and thinks highly of himself, so I was thinking about him sort of "looking down" or looking stuck up for the art piece would suit him perfectly <3
@Amerigland Could I get a traditional halfbody of my boy Eremus? https://toyhou.se/4226306.eremus

Eremus is stuck up and thinks highly of himself, so I was thinking about him sort of "looking down" or looking stuck up for the art piece would suit him perfectly <3
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder your toyhouse link doesn't seem to be working.
@Starskynadder your toyhouse link doesn't seem to be working.
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland I think I fixed it now
@Amerigland I think I fixed it now
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder Thank you for the link, your character looks really neet :) So a half body is going to be 600kT then.
@Starskynadder Thank you for the link, your character looks really neet :) So a half body is going to be 600kT then.
VHyYC9J.png
@Katzen Sure :)
@Katzen Sure :)
VHyYC9J.png
@Starskynadder I have done a rough sketch, the drawing will look more or less like that just more polished and better proportions. So if you are ok with this I'll be waiting for payment :)
@Starskynadder I have done a rough sketch, the drawing will look more or less like that just more polished and better proportions. So if you are ok with this I'll be waiting for payment :)
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland

I apologize! I was working some and I completely forgot to check my phone XD. If gems are fine with you, I can send payment now!
@Amerigland

I apologize! I was working some and I completely forgot to check my phone XD. If gems are fine with you, I can send payment now!
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder Sure, gems are great and i also realized i forgot to link the sketch ;D
So here it is.
@Starskynadder Sure, gems are great and i also realized i forgot to link the sketch ;D
So here it is.
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland

Payment has been sent

And it looks great! You really nailed the expression I was going for!
@Amerigland

Payment has been sent

And it looks great! You really nailed the expression I was going for!
NaaZR6s.gif
Hello! Are you still open? I've got a Winter Wolf Cape and Winter Wind if you're still looking for those, haha.
Hello! Are you still open? I've got a Winter Wolf Cape and Winter Wind if you're still looking for those, haha.
rez.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19