Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you do for fun?
1 2 3
i usually write, sing, and voiceover.

i'll likely keep doing these forever, considering writing is a creative way to get out your feelings, and i somehow have natural talent in singing.

if i make it that far in life, singing/voiceacting might be on the side with something more scientific. don't know what, but likely something relating to parasites. not sure about writing, but that could also be on the side of the side.
i usually write, sing, and voiceover.

i'll likely keep doing these forever, considering writing is a creative way to get out your feelings, and i somehow have natural talent in singing.

if i make it that far in life, singing/voiceacting might be on the side with something more scientific. don't know what, but likely something relating to parasites. not sure about writing, but that could also be on the side of the side.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I normally write stories/lore, play Flight Rising, or text my friends (if they're awake)! Although sometimes I get in a crafty mood :)
I normally write stories/lore, play Flight Rising, or text my friends (if they're awake)! Although sometimes I get in a crafty mood :)
Hello LGBT Community
aside from browsing the net and FR obviously, i write, read, draw, watch a series, maybe go out for a walk, go to the theater/cinema, stuff like that

out of those, i'd really love to become an author ;v; well, i will be! maybe not traditionally but rather self-publishing, but i just know i want writing to be a part of my life forever and that i'd love to get my stories out there to share with people. i also want to be a proper artist (i haven't practiced in a while but i wanna get back into it very soon), but i think that will just stay a hobby rather than a "job" or any of that sort :>
i do think i'll continue to do all of the above for fun, yeah!

as for suggestions... learn a language? horse riding (if you have money to spare)? fill your brain with VERY IMPORANT WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES
love those
aside from browsing the net and FR obviously, i write, read, draw, watch a series, maybe go out for a walk, go to the theater/cinema, stuff like that

out of those, i'd really love to become an author ;v; well, i will be! maybe not traditionally but rather self-publishing, but i just know i want writing to be a part of my life forever and that i'd love to get my stories out there to share with people. i also want to be a proper artist (i haven't practiced in a while but i wanna get back into it very soon), but i think that will just stay a hobby rather than a "job" or any of that sort :>
i do think i'll continue to do all of the above for fun, yeah!

as for suggestions... learn a language? horse riding (if you have money to spare)? fill your brain with VERY IMPORANT WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES
love those
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
i draw, write, and play piano. i also like to play video games on occasion, and read books. i also really enjoy photography, especially of birds.
i draw, write, and play piano. i also like to play video games on occasion, and read books. i also really enjoy photography, especially of birds.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Play video games, work on my own games, play with my animals, read, sometimes go out in nature when it's warm, and spend time with friends.

I think most of the those I would continue while I can in life.

Hopefully my game I have been working on will turn into a more full time career. Right now it's more part time, but we do have a decent user base growing up right now. But can't imagine any of the others could amount to much income for me. :)

I am a web developer, and am content to be a web developer but would like to be able to focus on my own projects full time without having to take on extra work.

Depends what you like. If you are looking for something more productive then doing something where you can get a finished product might be good. Sewing, wood building or something along those lines for more physical items. Also Drawing, writing, or programming offer skill sets too but can be enjoyable.
Play video games, work on my own games, play with my animals, read, sometimes go out in nature when it's warm, and spend time with friends.

I think most of the those I would continue while I can in life.

Hopefully my game I have been working on will turn into a more full time career. Right now it's more part time, but we do have a decent user base growing up right now. But can't imagine any of the others could amount to much income for me. :)

I am a web developer, and am content to be a web developer but would like to be able to focus on my own projects full time without having to take on extra work.

Depends what you like. If you are looking for something more productive then doing something where you can get a finished product might be good. Sewing, wood building or something along those lines for more physical items. Also Drawing, writing, or programming offer skill sets too but can be enjoyable.
preat-banner2.png
I'm the creative kind.

I love writing fiction, drawing, painting, editing videos and photoshopping. I want to be a movie director sooo it is kinda something I want to make a living on? :)
I'm the creative kind.

I love writing fiction, drawing, painting, editing videos and photoshopping. I want to be a movie director sooo it is kinda something I want to make a living on? :)
tumblr_pofosxjcee1tqmuxfo1_540.gif
What do you guys do for fun?
Sometimes I draw on my touchscreen laptop, sometimes I write fanfics.

Do you think you’ll keep doing that forever?
Definitely :)

Will these hobbies turn into a career?
I wish I could turn writing into a career.

What do you want to be?
I don't know. I'm... not a future seeking person.

Suggestions for hobbies?
Knitting! Crocheting, sewing, baking, painting.
What do you guys do for fun?
Sometimes I draw on my touchscreen laptop, sometimes I write fanfics.

Do you think you’ll keep doing that forever?
Definitely :)

Will these hobbies turn into a career?
I wish I could turn writing into a career.

What do you want to be?
I don't know. I'm... not a future seeking person.

Suggestions for hobbies?
Knitting! Crocheting, sewing, baking, painting.
xe/xyr/xem
For fun and de-stressing, I draw, craft (sculptures, dolls), or play video games!

For fun and de-stressing, I draw, craft (sculptures, dolls), or play video games!

shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Well... I mostly watch netflix, scroll tumblr and instagram. That's pretty much it. I also like cleaning my room. Sometimes I watch movies. I don't really like music anymore, I can't focus on books or reading... I don't have the energy to draw anymore. I used to read books, draw, write stories and go outside. Like jog and run. And listen to music.

I need maybe some hobbies
Well... I mostly watch netflix, scroll tumblr and instagram. That's pretty much it. I also like cleaning my room. Sometimes I watch movies. I don't really like music anymore, I can't focus on books or reading... I don't have the energy to draw anymore. I used to read books, draw, write stories and go outside. Like jog and run. And listen to music.

I need maybe some hobbies
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
i like to look at obscure memes
i like to look at obscure memes
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
1 2 3