Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Howling Fear | Warrior cat’s RP (IC)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Jaggedfire | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings:
@xspideray @Ghastjio @thegrayace

He nodded as Thorntail spoke. He was glad to have been given an assignment, and he was looking forward to go hunting. "This'll be fun, Hollyshade! What would you want to go for? Squirrels or rabbits?" Jaggedfire lightly nudged his fellow warrior with a bit of enthusiasm. He could tell from a distance that the kill pile didn't look too appealing, in it's current state.
"We will be back by then for sure." The tom assured Thorntail.

"I'll go inform Foxtooth of our plans." He added, before getting up and padding towards the sunbathing clan member. "You look comfortable, Foxtooth. Should I come back at a more convenient time?" Jaggedfire chuckled a bit. The tom did look quite cosy. The warmth of the sun, sure was welcome. "You've been scheduled to accompany Hollyshade and I on afternoon patrol, you don't have any other plans around that time?"

Batfang | Mistclan | Warrior
Interaction pings:
open

He reached the sandy banks, and his mouth started to water at the though of a wiggling trout caught between his fangs. He scouted the opposite shoreline, there was no suspicious activity he took notice of.
He silently stalked over to the waters edge. The sun shone on the water, and instinctively the fish would come out of the shadows to "bask" in the warming rays.

Puddlejumper | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings:
@Ghastjio @thegreyace @xspideray

Puddlejumper was a heavy sleeper, she could sleep through a storm of she just had a a comfy place to lay down. She'd been dreaming about hunting squirrels in the trees, and she was in the middle of a chase, running and jumping high up in the treetops. Nothing felt as exhilarating! The squirrel ran on a thin branch, making a massive leap to a neighbouring tree. She followed close behind, but the branch she ran on was to thin, and it snapped before she could make the jump. And she fell into the mouth of an enormous fish...?!
Before the impact her eyes shot open.
Thank the Starclan that it was just a dream she thought. She yawned and blinked a few times before fully registering her surroundings. Finding herself in the warriors den was not surprising. She noticed Winterfrost exit the den, and quickly decided to follow, seeing her previous mentor having woken up aswell. There were a few other cats outside the den, including Hollyshade and Thorntail. "Good morning everyone." She purred at the three cats.
Jaggedfire | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings:
@xspideray @Ghastjio @thegrayace

He nodded as Thorntail spoke. He was glad to have been given an assignment, and he was looking forward to go hunting. "This'll be fun, Hollyshade! What would you want to go for? Squirrels or rabbits?" Jaggedfire lightly nudged his fellow warrior with a bit of enthusiasm. He could tell from a distance that the kill pile didn't look too appealing, in it's current state.
"We will be back by then for sure." The tom assured Thorntail.

"I'll go inform Foxtooth of our plans." He added, before getting up and padding towards the sunbathing clan member. "You look comfortable, Foxtooth. Should I come back at a more convenient time?" Jaggedfire chuckled a bit. The tom did look quite cosy. The warmth of the sun, sure was welcome. "You've been scheduled to accompany Hollyshade and I on afternoon patrol, you don't have any other plans around that time?"

Batfang | Mistclan | Warrior
Interaction pings:
open

He reached the sandy banks, and his mouth started to water at the though of a wiggling trout caught between his fangs. He scouted the opposite shoreline, there was no suspicious activity he took notice of.
He silently stalked over to the waters edge. The sun shone on the water, and instinctively the fish would come out of the shadows to "bask" in the warming rays.

Puddlejumper | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings:
@Ghastjio @thegreyace @xspideray

Puddlejumper was a heavy sleeper, she could sleep through a storm of she just had a a comfy place to lay down. She'd been dreaming about hunting squirrels in the trees, and she was in the middle of a chase, running and jumping high up in the treetops. Nothing felt as exhilarating! The squirrel ran on a thin branch, making a massive leap to a neighbouring tree. She followed close behind, but the branch she ran on was to thin, and it snapped before she could make the jump. And she fell into the mouth of an enormous fish...?!
Before the impact her eyes shot open.
Thank the Starclan that it was just a dream she thought. She yawned and blinked a few times before fully registering her surroundings. Finding herself in the warriors den was not surprising. She noticed Winterfrost exit the den, and quickly decided to follow, seeing her previous mentor having woken up aswell. There were a few other cats outside the den, including Hollyshade and Thorntail. "Good morning everyone." She purred at the three cats.
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
Darkpaw-WildsClan Apprentice-Interaction Pings: @Ghastjio @Swootledoodle

Darkpaw peered at Lionflight, nodding. With a quick swipe, she bit it’s neck swiftly, killing it with a squeal. Feeling a bit guilty, she slowly opened her paws to check the mouse was dead, which it was. Seeing the two others walking away, Darkpaw quickly buried the mouse before following them. Not sniffing the air, she waltzed to them...seeing a dead, mangled deer.

“Woah...” she muttered. The thing that killed the deer must have been HUGE-it had claw marks too big for any cat. Slowly walking towards it, she noticed it wasn’t crow-food, it had been killed recently. Meaning...the thing that killed it was close.

Flicking her ears back, she looked at the older cats, wondering if they had ever seen anything like this. “Can...we eat it? It’s a whole lot of fresh-kill, but..what killed it?”
Darkpaw-WildsClan Apprentice-Interaction Pings: @Ghastjio @Swootledoodle

Darkpaw peered at Lionflight, nodding. With a quick swipe, she bit it’s neck swiftly, killing it with a squeal. Feeling a bit guilty, she slowly opened her paws to check the mouse was dead, which it was. Seeing the two others walking away, Darkpaw quickly buried the mouse before following them. Not sniffing the air, she waltzed to them...seeing a dead, mangled deer.

“Woah...” she muttered. The thing that killed the deer must have been HUGE-it had claw marks too big for any cat. Slowly walking towards it, she noticed it wasn’t crow-food, it had been killed recently. Meaning...the thing that killed it was close.

Flicking her ears back, she looked at the older cats, wondering if they had ever seen anything like this. “Can...we eat it? It’s a whole lot of fresh-kill, but..what killed it?”
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Swiftrain l Mistclan warrior l Interaction Pings: @ffloof @Ghastjio @infiniteflame

Swiftrain followed Frostpaw towards the entrance to meet with Mintcloud for the patrol. As the small, black she-cat started making her way through the camp, she turned back to her apprentice.
It's okay this time but tomorrow please wake up earlier. Now hurry, Mintcloud, Frostpaw and I will be waiting for you at the camp entrance.
Swiftrain l Mistclan warrior l Interaction Pings: @ffloof @Ghastjio @infiniteflame

Swiftrain followed Frostpaw towards the entrance to meet with Mintcloud for the patrol. As the small, black she-cat started making her way through the camp, she turned back to her apprentice.
It's okay this time but tomorrow please wake up earlier. Now hurry, Mintcloud, Frostpaw and I will be waiting for you at the camp entrance.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
Bluekit l Mistclan kit l Interaction Pings: None

By the time Bluekit finally found the energy to get out of bed, most of the cats in her clan were already awake and going about their daily business. The small tabby kit stretched once more before slowly heading out of the nursery. The second she stepped foot outside, into the camp, she spotted a butterfly and started trying to catch it.
Bluekit l Mistclan kit l Interaction Pings: None

By the time Bluekit finally found the energy to get out of bed, most of the cats in her clan were already awake and going about their daily business. The small tabby kit stretched once more before slowly heading out of the nursery. The second she stepped foot outside, into the camp, she spotted a butterfly and started trying to catch it.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/4#post_36323198][img]https://i.imgur.com/RvOPO9R.png[/img] [/url][b][font=algreya][size=4]Thistlepelt | Mistclan Warrior | Pings: @Cupcakekitty [/size] [/b] [font=georgia][size=4]You'll have to rip those teeth of his neck if you with to rid Thistlepelt of them. The big cat is still out in mid-clan, cleaning his massively curly fur, trying to make it settle into a comfortable position. The bobcat teeth are dulled, he'd have to land wrong and hard to be pierced, and he is too agile despite his missing front limb. His voice is gentle towards the kit, not wanting to make them angry. [b][i][size=2]"Good morning Bluekit, i see you're up late. There should be some prey for you left, however i cannot guarantee."[/size] [/b][/i] [/center]
RvOPO9R.png
Thistlepelt | Mistclan Warrior | Pings: @Cupcakekitty

You'll have to rip those teeth of his neck if you with to rid Thistlepelt of them. The big cat is still out in mid-clan, cleaning his massively curly fur, trying to make it settle into a comfortable position. The bobcat teeth are dulled, he'd have to land wrong and hard to be pierced, and he is too agile despite his missing front limb. His voice is gentle towards the kit, not wanting to make them angry.

"Good morning Bluekit, i see you're up late.
There should be some prey for you left, however i cannot guarantee."

246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Bluekit l Mistclan kit l Interaction Pings: @Scarborough

Bluekit immediately stopped chasing the butterfly when she heard someone say her name. She turned to look at the three legged tom that had addressed her.
"Oh! Good morning Thistlepelt! I was just on my way to get some food actually!"
Bluekit stopped watched in admiration as Frostpaw and Swiftrain walked past to go on patrol.
"It's so unfair! Why can't I go on patrol!? I'm ready to be an apprentice! I even caught a moth yesterday!"
Bluekit l Mistclan kit l Interaction Pings: @Scarborough

Bluekit immediately stopped chasing the butterfly when she heard someone say her name. She turned to look at the three legged tom that had addressed her.
"Oh! Good morning Thistlepelt! I was just on my way to get some food actually!"
Bluekit stopped watched in admiration as Frostpaw and Swiftrain walked past to go on patrol.
"It's so unfair! Why can't I go on patrol!? I'm ready to be an apprentice! I even caught a moth yesterday!"
Foxtooth || Male || 19 moons || Straight || Wildsclan Warrior || Pings: @seboo22

Foxtooth opened his eyes slowly, staring momentarily as Jaggedfire spoke. He gave a gruff 'mkay'. It took a minute before he actually spoke, " I don't have any plans, how many cats are going? Just the two of you?" he inquired, hoping the patrol wasn't too crowded.

Winterfrost || Female || 19 moons || Straight || Wildsclan Warrior {unannounced queen} || Pings: @seboo22

Winterfrost smiled, looking back to see another she-cat emerge from the den, " G'morning, did ya sleep well?" se asked, stepping closer to the feline, happy to start a conversation with her clan.

Vipertongue || Female || 28 moons || Bisexual || Mistclan Warrior|| Pings: @cupcakekitty

Vipertongue finished her meal, burying the remains. She started to stand and walk to join the leaving patrol, but her attention was caught by a small ball of fluff chasing after a butterfly. Muscles rippled under her pelt as she turned and padded closer to the kitten, watching for a short bit. "I could give you a bit of a hunting lesson if you'd like, you'll be catching butterflies in no time." she said, kneeling down to look at the kit at eye level.
Foxtooth || Male || 19 moons || Straight || Wildsclan Warrior || Pings: @seboo22

Foxtooth opened his eyes slowly, staring momentarily as Jaggedfire spoke. He gave a gruff 'mkay'. It took a minute before he actually spoke, " I don't have any plans, how many cats are going? Just the two of you?" he inquired, hoping the patrol wasn't too crowded.

Winterfrost || Female || 19 moons || Straight || Wildsclan Warrior {unannounced queen} || Pings: @seboo22

Winterfrost smiled, looking back to see another she-cat emerge from the den, " G'morning, did ya sleep well?" se asked, stepping closer to the feline, happy to start a conversation with her clan.

Vipertongue || Female || 28 moons || Bisexual || Mistclan Warrior|| Pings: @cupcakekitty

Vipertongue finished her meal, burying the remains. She started to stand and walk to join the leaving patrol, but her attention was caught by a small ball of fluff chasing after a butterfly. Muscles rippled under her pelt as she turned and padded closer to the kitten, watching for a short bit. "I could give you a bit of a hunting lesson if you'd like, you'll be catching butterflies in no time." she said, kneeling down to look at the kit at eye level.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/4#post_36323198][img]https://i.imgur.com/RvOPO9R.png[/img] [/url][b][font=algreya][size=4]Thistlepelt | Mistclan Warrior | Pings: @Cupcakekitty @thegreyace [/size] [/b] [font=georgia][size=4]The tom rolled his eyes playfully, Thistlepelt shaking himself off. There seems to be a few burrs in his fur, however that cannot be helped at te moment. Perhaps he can ask a warrior for help later. The cat was somewhat envious of the kitten, however it does not do good to dwell on the past. He is happy for Rainpaw [b][i][size=2]"That is a good idea, a hunting lesson, yes. I hope you won't mind if i tag along, i have not yet eaten."[/size] [/b][/i] [/center]
RvOPO9R.png
Thistlepelt | Mistclan Warrior | Pings: @Cupcakekitty @thegreyace

The tom rolled his eyes playfully, Thistlepelt shaking himself off. There seems to be a few burrs in his fur, however that cannot be helped at te moment. Perhaps he can ask a warrior for help later. The cat was somewhat envious of the kitten, however it does not do good to dwell on the past. He is happy for Rainpaw

"That is a good idea, a hunting lesson, yes.
I hope you won't mind if i tag along, i have not yet eaten."

246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
| Smokefang || Wildsclan Warrior || Tags: @SwootleDootle @Kingman @Ghastjio |

Smokefang followed the others into the hunting grounds quietly, taking in her surroundings. It was just a normal day out hunting, nothing too extraordinary. The sky was blue, the green leaves rustled in the wind on the trees, and the growth below her paws was silent under her careful treasure, as always. Even so, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. The birds were unusually quiet, she could only discern one in the near distance that had to be a thrush letting out a soft warbling song. Ground prey seemed to be in hiding as well, though she could see traces of it.

Darkpaw seemed to have got a glimpse of a mouse, for she dropped to her haunches and began to creep forward. Smokefang could point out a few areas where it wasn't perfect, but the young she-cat's execution of it was excellent. She watched as the other two instructed her to end its suffering, and gave the apprentice a small smile of approval, even though she doubted anyone noticed.

She saw Littlefeather flick his tail and the other two follow, and could tell something was amiss by his demeanor. She followed behind them silently, a scent entering her nostrils that made her fur stand on end. The sight of the mangled carcass was worse. She let out a quiet gasp, followed by a mutter of, "What kind of monster does it take to bring a deer down like that?"

(My apologies for the late reply! I wasn't able to be on as much today as I would've liked.)
| Smokefang || Wildsclan Warrior || Tags: @SwootleDootle @Kingman @Ghastjio |

Smokefang followed the others into the hunting grounds quietly, taking in her surroundings. It was just a normal day out hunting, nothing too extraordinary. The sky was blue, the green leaves rustled in the wind on the trees, and the growth below her paws was silent under her careful treasure, as always. Even so, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. The birds were unusually quiet, she could only discern one in the near distance that had to be a thrush letting out a soft warbling song. Ground prey seemed to be in hiding as well, though she could see traces of it.

Darkpaw seemed to have got a glimpse of a mouse, for she dropped to her haunches and began to creep forward. Smokefang could point out a few areas where it wasn't perfect, but the young she-cat's execution of it was excellent. She watched as the other two instructed her to end its suffering, and gave the apprentice a small smile of approval, even though she doubted anyone noticed.

She saw Littlefeather flick his tail and the other two follow, and could tell something was amiss by his demeanor. She followed behind them silently, a scent entering her nostrils that made her fur stand on end. The sight of the mangled carcass was worse. She let out a quiet gasp, followed by a mutter of, "What kind of monster does it take to bring a deer down like that?"

(My apologies for the late reply! I wasn't able to be on as much today as I would've liked.)
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
[columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Lionflight[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36298411][img]https://i.imgur.com/pXmfNrZ.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Wildsclan Warrior[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @Kingman @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77[/center] [center][i]Lionflight quickly looked up at his apprentice, his eyes wide with apprehension and his ears flattened back against his head. The possibility of his stalker waiting nearby hadn't left his mind, but now there was something else that could be equally terrifying.[/i] "No, we can't eat it! Or, we shouldn't! We don't know what killed it so we don't know if it would be angry to find it gone or messed with. Though.." [i]He found that he couldn't finish his sentence as his thoughts formed longer and more terrifying shadows. His fur was still standing on end, but he shook himself and tried to copy how his sister wielded her authority. Somehow, it made him feel confident enough to keep going.[/i] "We should report to Opalstar and get this thing away from the camp. Whatever killed this could return and follow our scent back there if we aren't quick enough, and I really don't want to deal with the creature that could kill this." [/center] -------------- [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Thorntail[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36298411][img]https://i.imgur.com/V7NUBek.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Wildsclan Deputy[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @Seboo22[/center] [center][i]Thorntail nodded at Jaggedfire's affirmation and watched him leave to tell Foxtooth. Then she heard Puddlejumper, and she almost purred as she looked back at the other warrior. She could take care of assigning two patrols at once![/i] "Good morning Puddlejumper," [i]she meowed,[/i] "I know it's early to think about an evening patrol already, but I'd like you to go on it when it's time. You'll go with..." [i]She trailed off for the second time today as she racked her brain. The only warriors not going out on patrol were Winterfrost and Smokefang. But when she looked around the clearing, Smokefang wasn't in sight. She was probably out on the morning patrol, which only left the deputy herself. Thorntail knew she'd have to go along, and she accepted it, but were all their warriors already taken up with patrols? That couldn't be right. But still...[/i] "You'll go with Winterfrost and I. I might bring Wisppaw too, depending on whether Smokefang comes back in time to train her. Until then I'm taking Hatchpaw out to hunt, so you're welcome to join me or do something else." [i]She gestured towards the freshkill pile with her tail and continued.[/i] "But I'd recommend hunting sometime before the patrol."[/center] ------ [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Mintcloud[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36304390][img]https://i.imgur.com/XOVuUep.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Mistclan Warrior[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @ffloof @Cupcakekitty @infiniteflame[/center] [center][i]Mintcloud padded along with the rest of the group and didn't bother to wait for Icepaw's response. Leaving sooner was better than leaving later, as she didn't want to see what the apprentice said about her slightly sarcastic comment. She peered out of the camp entrance when she came close, and she kept looking out even as she spoke to the cats that were with her.[/i] "We'll patrol the river bordering Wildsclan."[/center]
xxxxxxxLionflight lxxxxxxxxxx pXmfNrZ.jpg xxxxxx Wildsclan Warrior
Interaction Pings:
@Kingman @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77

Lionflight quickly looked up at his apprentice, his eyes wide with apprehension and his ears flattened back against his head. The possibility of his stalker waiting nearby hadn't left his mind, but now there was something else that could be equally terrifying.

"No, we can't eat it! Or, we shouldn't! We don't know what killed it so we don't know if it would be angry to find it gone or messed with. Though.." He found that he couldn't finish his sentence as his thoughts formed longer and more terrifying shadows. His fur was still standing on end, but he shook himself and tried to copy how his sister wielded her authority. Somehow, it made him feel confident enough to keep going. "We should report to Opalstar and get this thing away from the camp. Whatever killed this could return and follow our scent back there if we aren't quick enough, and I really don't want to deal with the creature that could kill this."

xxxxxxxThorntail lxxxxxxxxxxx V7NUBek.jpg xxxxxx Wildsclan Deputy
Interaction Pings:
@Seboo22

Thorntail nodded at Jaggedfire's affirmation and watched him leave to tell Foxtooth. Then she heard Puddlejumper, and she almost purred as she looked back at the other warrior. She could take care of assigning two patrols at once!

"Good morning Puddlejumper," she meowed, "I know it's early to think about an evening patrol already, but I'd like you to go on it when it's time. You'll go with..." She trailed off for the second time today as she racked her brain. The only warriors not going out on patrol were Winterfrost and Smokefang. But when she looked around the clearing, Smokefang wasn't in sight. She was probably out on the morning patrol, which only left the deputy herself. Thorntail knew she'd have to go along, and she accepted it, but were all their warriors already taken up with patrols? That couldn't be right. But still...

"You'll go with Winterfrost and I. I might bring Wisppaw too, depending on whether Smokefang comes back in time to train her. Until then I'm taking Hatchpaw out to hunt, so you're welcome to join me or do something else." She gestured towards the freshkill pile with her tail and continued. "But I'd recommend hunting sometime before the patrol."

xxxxxxxMintcloud lxxxxxxxxxx XOVuUep.jpg xxxxxx Mistclan Warrior
Interaction Pings:
@ffloof @Cupcakekitty @infiniteflame

Mintcloud padded along with the rest of the group and didn't bother to wait for Icepaw's response. Leaving sooner was better than leaving later, as she didn't want to see what the apprentice said about her slightly sarcastic comment. She peered out of the camp entrance when she came close, and she kept looking out even as she spoke to the cats that were with her.

"We'll patrol the river bordering Wildsclan."
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16