Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Howling Fear | Warrior cat’s RP (IC)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
l Hatchpaw l Wildsclan Apprentice l Interaction Pings: @Seboo22 @Ghastjio l

Hatchpaw smiled warmly at his mentor and nodded, turning away from her. He had nothing to worry about. He took one last glance back at the two older cats behind him, reassuring himself that he could be like them one day. Slowly slinking forward, the apprentice finally caught sight of the mouse. Its back was turned to him, and it was busily chewing at a berry of some sort. Crouching, he readied himself, before launching himself and landing squarely on top of the muse. He felt the small creature struggling beneath his paws, and bent down to give it a swift killing bite.

Hatchpaw looked down at the prey between his paws, eyes wide and ears perked. "I did it!" He mewed excitedly, looking back to his mentor. He felt energy flowing back into his paws, his former nervousness now just a fleeting thought. "We should go farther into the woods and find more!" He exclaimed, looking into forest behind him, ready to catch whatever prey came his way.
l Hatchpaw l Wildsclan Apprentice l Interaction Pings: @Seboo22 @Ghastjio l

Hatchpaw smiled warmly at his mentor and nodded, turning away from her. He had nothing to worry about. He took one last glance back at the two older cats behind him, reassuring himself that he could be like them one day. Slowly slinking forward, the apprentice finally caught sight of the mouse. Its back was turned to him, and it was busily chewing at a berry of some sort. Crouching, he readied himself, before launching himself and landing squarely on top of the muse. He felt the small creature struggling beneath his paws, and bent down to give it a swift killing bite.

Hatchpaw looked down at the prey between his paws, eyes wide and ears perked. "I did it!" He mewed excitedly, looking back to his mentor. He felt energy flowing back into his paws, his former nervousness now just a fleeting thought. "We should go farther into the woods and find more!" He exclaimed, looking into forest behind him, ready to catch whatever prey came his way.
MBjujvx.png
|| Pings: None ||
| Zephyrpaw | Wildsclan apprentice |

Zephyr paw stared at the fresh kill with excitement. Did he really just get his first kill? Or was he dreaming? He cant be dreaming! It feels too real. He turned, in full circle.

Definitely not a dream.

He parted his jaws to take the kill back. He has a valid excuse to why he was gone.... right? He shook his head, the squirrels limp body shook as well. Better not think of that now, it's too late. He hurried into the backside of the camp, poking his head from around the Waystone. He had a small nervous energy growing in his stomach, but he was filled with too much pride to really notice anything.

He began to walk out towards the fresh kill pile. He slightly hoped his presence was acknowledged, so he could tell at least one person about his kill. He placed it down silently, but excitedly.

He really wasn't dreaming!
|| Pings: None ||
| Zephyrpaw | Wildsclan apprentice |

Zephyr paw stared at the fresh kill with excitement. Did he really just get his first kill? Or was he dreaming? He cant be dreaming! It feels too real. He turned, in full circle.

Definitely not a dream.

He parted his jaws to take the kill back. He has a valid excuse to why he was gone.... right? He shook his head, the squirrels limp body shook as well. Better not think of that now, it's too late. He hurried into the backside of the camp, poking his head from around the Waystone. He had a small nervous energy growing in his stomach, but he was filled with too much pride to really notice anything.

He began to walk out towards the fresh kill pile. He slightly hoped his presence was acknowledged, so he could tell at least one person about his kill. He placed it down silently, but excitedly.

He really wasn't dreaming!
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[center]((Man, this week was busy :( ))[/center] --------- [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Thorntail[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36298411][img]https://i.imgur.com/V7NUBek.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Wildsclan Deputy[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @Seboo22 @Crazyraspberry[/center] [center][i]Thorntail nodded at Hatchpaw's excitement, pride filling her from paw to tail tip. Her apprentice was only a moon into his training but he was already doing so well.[/i] "Heading further is a good idea," [i]she agreed,[/i] "but remember to bury the fresh-kill first." [i]Her eyes glinted with amusement.[/i] "We don't want what happened the first time, do we?" [i]she said. Both of them had forgotten to bury Hatchpaw's first mouse, and it got stolen by a hawk. She was thoroughly embarrassed by her forgetfulness but Hatchpaw felt even worse. Hopefully he doesn't take her reminder the wrong way.[/i][/center] ------ [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Mintcloud[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36304390][img]https://i.imgur.com/XOVuUep.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Mistclan Warrior[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @ffloof @Cupcakekitty @infiniteflame[/center] [center][i]Mintcloud nodded in response to Frostpaw and looked at Swiftrain. Then, when she realized that Icepaw was not with the other warrior, her tail twitched in frustration. What was he doing? However she could not answer and she didn't want to seem impatient, so she sent her best approving look towards Frostpaw as she continued on her way towards the river.[/i] "I know you won't fail. You're a smart apprentice."[/center]
((Man, this week was busy :( ))

xxxxxxxThorntail lxxxxxxxxxxx V7NUBek.jpg xxxxxx Wildsclan Deputy
Interaction Pings:
@Seboo22 @Crazyraspberry

Thorntail nodded at Hatchpaw's excitement, pride filling her from paw to tail tip. Her apprentice was only a moon into his training but he was already doing so well.

"Heading further is a good idea," she agreed, "but remember to bury the fresh-kill first." Her eyes glinted with amusement. "We don't want what happened the first time, do we?" she said. Both of them had forgotten to bury Hatchpaw's first mouse, and it got stolen by a hawk. She was thoroughly embarrassed by her forgetfulness but Hatchpaw felt even worse. Hopefully he doesn't take her reminder the wrong way.

xxxxxxxMintcloud lxxxxxxxxxx XOVuUep.jpg xxxxxx Mistclan Warrior
Interaction Pings:
@ffloof @Cupcakekitty @infiniteflame

Mintcloud nodded in response to Frostpaw and looked at Swiftrain. Then, when she realized that Icepaw was not with the other warrior, her tail twitched in frustration. What was he doing? However she could not answer and she didn't want to seem impatient, so she sent her best approving look towards Frostpaw as she continued on her way towards the river.

"I know you won't fail. You're a smart apprentice."
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
Darkpaw-WildsClan Apprentice- Interaction Pings:
@Ghastjio @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77
(Sorry for the inactivity everyone)

Darkpaw stood a bit stunned for a moment as Lionflight leaped at the black-pelted creature. It was either incredibly stupid or incredibly brave, she couldn’t decide. Nevertheless, the she-cat only hesitated for a moment before springing after her mentor, swerving and diving to it’s side, losing her balance and throwing out her legs to prevent toppling over. Momentum gone, the apprentice hissed at the creature, hoping to distract it, then hurled herself at the thing’s side, attempted to grab onto its back and side. Her claws, for once, were unsheathed, their needle-like tips exposed and sharp.

Flowerfall-MistClan Med. Cat- Intersction Pings:@Crazyraspberry

Flowerfall chuffed at her question, good-naturedly flicking his ears back in mock anger. “They better be, I just checked everyone over yesterday!” Catching the queen’s furtive gaze at her stomach, he laid his tail carefully over her back. “Streamleap, I won’t let your kits get sick. Even if someone was, you know we would move them and not let the little ones near. Besides, you’ll have Moletuft helping you corral them.” He assured her, his voice strong but also bearing a gentle quality. He wished he could have kits one day, but the code forbade it. He didn’t much care for that part of the code-he had two others helping him heal, anyhow!
Darkpaw-WildsClan Apprentice- Interaction Pings:
@Ghastjio @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77
(Sorry for the inactivity everyone)

Darkpaw stood a bit stunned for a moment as Lionflight leaped at the black-pelted creature. It was either incredibly stupid or incredibly brave, she couldn’t decide. Nevertheless, the she-cat only hesitated for a moment before springing after her mentor, swerving and diving to it’s side, losing her balance and throwing out her legs to prevent toppling over. Momentum gone, the apprentice hissed at the creature, hoping to distract it, then hurled herself at the thing’s side, attempted to grab onto its back and side. Her claws, for once, were unsheathed, their needle-like tips exposed and sharp.

Flowerfall-MistClan Med. Cat- Intersction Pings:@Crazyraspberry

Flowerfall chuffed at her question, good-naturedly flicking his ears back in mock anger. “They better be, I just checked everyone over yesterday!” Catching the queen’s furtive gaze at her stomach, he laid his tail carefully over her back. “Streamleap, I won’t let your kits get sick. Even if someone was, you know we would move them and not let the little ones near. Besides, you’ll have Moletuft helping you corral them.” He assured her, his voice strong but also bearing a gentle quality. He wished he could have kits one day, but the code forbade it. He didn’t much care for that part of the code-he had two others helping him heal, anyhow!
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Hatchpaw l Wildsclan Apprentice l Interaction Pings: @Ghastjio @Seboo22

Hatchpaw grinned and nodded, quickly burying the mouse. "Don't worry. I won't forget!" He chuckled, remembering when they forgot to bury the prey with fondness. Thorntail and him had done so much together, even in the few moons she'd been his mentor, and he remembered that first hunting session with fondness. "Alright! Lets go find some more prey!" He mewed, leaping forward, ready to get going.

Streamleap l Mistclan Queen l Interaction Pings: @Kingman
The medicine cat reassuring her that Moletuft would return sent a warm thrill through her. "Of course." She purred, slowly calming down. "Thank you, Flowerfall, I really appreciate it." She sighed, feeling more calm than she had in a while. She truly appreciated that the tom understood what she was feeling. She puffed out her chest a little, feeling her former confidence beginning to return with the medicine cats reassurance.
Hatchpaw l Wildsclan Apprentice l Interaction Pings: @Ghastjio @Seboo22

Hatchpaw grinned and nodded, quickly burying the mouse. "Don't worry. I won't forget!" He chuckled, remembering when they forgot to bury the prey with fondness. Thorntail and him had done so much together, even in the few moons she'd been his mentor, and he remembered that first hunting session with fondness. "Alright! Lets go find some more prey!" He mewed, leaping forward, ready to get going.

Streamleap l Mistclan Queen l Interaction Pings: @Kingman
The medicine cat reassuring her that Moletuft would return sent a warm thrill through her. "Of course." She purred, slowly calming down. "Thank you, Flowerfall, I really appreciate it." She sighed, feeling more calm than she had in a while. She truly appreciated that the tom understood what she was feeling. She puffed out her chest a little, feeling her former confidence beginning to return with the medicine cats reassurance.
MBjujvx.png
Flowerfall-MistClan Med. Cat- Interaction Pings: @Crazyraspberry @Cupcakekitty

The medicine cat kindly responded. “No problem, Streamleap. If you need anything, call me over, I need to go make sure everyone is doing alright. Including certain kits.” Flowerfall said, flicking his ears back. Nodding in farewell, he padded over to the smell. “Bluekit, where is your mother?” he asked kindly, more looking to redirect the kit closer to the camp.
Flowerfall-MistClan Med. Cat- Interaction Pings: @Crazyraspberry @Cupcakekitty

The medicine cat kindly responded. “No problem, Streamleap. If you need anything, call me over, I need to go make sure everyone is doing alright. Including certain kits.” Flowerfall said, flicking his ears back. Nodding in farewell, he padded over to the smell. “Bluekit, where is your mother?” he asked kindly, more looking to redirect the kit closer to the camp.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@kingman
i stepped out of this roleplay about a week ago, kingy.
just thought i'd remind you :) !!
@kingman
i stepped out of this roleplay about a week ago, kingy.
just thought i'd remind you :) !!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Crowfrost | WildsClan warrior | Intetaction ping(s): @Ghastjio @Kingman @DemonChild77

Twitching his ear as he watched the fight erupting from below, the black tom carefully crept down the pine tree, his golden eyes narrowed as the wolf thrashed and snapped at it’s attackers, snarling with rage as it couldn’t quite seem to grasp them for the killing blows. Claws digging into the soft earth, Crowfrost padded into the shaded area near the four cats, dropping to a low crouch as he waited for an opening.

As his apprentice was knocked from the wolf and laid unconscious just a length away, the black tom’s eyes fell to the other three, who seemed to be, well, trying to bring down the massive creature. He was, to say at the very least, disappointed at how poorly the young wolf was doing— he had expected much more from it, anyways. But Crowfrost knew he couldn’t do much about punishing it, as he would be mauled by the other three. Instead, he had to believe that his clanmates were doing a better job instead.

The black tom’s tail twitched in anticipation as he adjusted his paws, ready to pounce at any given moment at the beast. But his patience paid off as the wolf was distracted enough by both Lionflight and Darkpaw, who couldn’t seem to figure out who was better to attack. Teeth bared in both frustration and feign loyalty, Crowfrost abruptly leapt out of the thick array of shaded brambles, claws extended to a sharp point as he landed with ease atop the beast.

“Get back, all of you!” He snarled, latching onto the wolf tightly as it began to understand the black tom’s plan. Still, it shook it’s pelt, barking and snapping as saliva dropped from it’s maw. Crowfrost refused to let go, however, and raked his claws down it’s back, leaving missing clumps of rough fur and traces of blood spilt from the gray pelt. Howling with pain, the young wolf finally shook off the warrior, who dove to the ground as it gave one last snarl before running off, back into the depths of the woods.

Panting, Crowfrost turned towards the four, gazing at them with traces of regret in his yellow eyes. “Is everyone alright, no one is dead, yes?” He inquired, but soon after, his attention fell to his ex-apprentice. Ears perked, the scarred tom padded over, sniffing Littlefeather’s cream pelt. “Looks like he’s alive, but we should take him back to camp. Lionflight, help me carry him, he’s unconscious.”

Littlefeather | WildsClan warrior | Interaction ping(s): x

While in a state of unconsciousness, the cream colored tom couldn’t grasp what was real and what was just his imagination. He had dreamt he was standing in a clear field of flowers, but could hear the yowls and barks from both his clanmates and the wolf— but couldn’t decipher who was who, at that point. Still, Littlefeather shrugged it off, padding carefully through the flowers. But a familiar scent wafted over him, and he came to realize it was his sister; but she was dead, right?

It had been shocking news to him, that his only companion to confide in has been viciously mauled to death trying to protect all that she held dear to her, and was honored as a warrior with the strength of the legendary LionClan fighters. But to Littlefeather, he felt he had lost a piece of himself.

Suddenly, the clear flower field took a turn for the worst, and the cream colored tom grimaced as he recognized the pair of distorted eyes and laugh from his dream earlier. But when he looked down at his paws, Littlefeather’s fur stood on end as he saw the bloodied corpse of his sister, a sight he had never wished to see when he sat vigil for her just a few moons ago. Backing away slowly, he jolted as he bumped into something tall and menacing— but his nightmare was destroyed as he was brought into plain darkness, and could only wonder what was occurring outside of his head.
Crowfrost | WildsClan warrior | Intetaction ping(s): @Ghastjio @Kingman @DemonChild77

Twitching his ear as he watched the fight erupting from below, the black tom carefully crept down the pine tree, his golden eyes narrowed as the wolf thrashed and snapped at it’s attackers, snarling with rage as it couldn’t quite seem to grasp them for the killing blows. Claws digging into the soft earth, Crowfrost padded into the shaded area near the four cats, dropping to a low crouch as he waited for an opening.

As his apprentice was knocked from the wolf and laid unconscious just a length away, the black tom’s eyes fell to the other three, who seemed to be, well, trying to bring down the massive creature. He was, to say at the very least, disappointed at how poorly the young wolf was doing— he had expected much more from it, anyways. But Crowfrost knew he couldn’t do much about punishing it, as he would be mauled by the other three. Instead, he had to believe that his clanmates were doing a better job instead.

The black tom’s tail twitched in anticipation as he adjusted his paws, ready to pounce at any given moment at the beast. But his patience paid off as the wolf was distracted enough by both Lionflight and Darkpaw, who couldn’t seem to figure out who was better to attack. Teeth bared in both frustration and feign loyalty, Crowfrost abruptly leapt out of the thick array of shaded brambles, claws extended to a sharp point as he landed with ease atop the beast.

“Get back, all of you!” He snarled, latching onto the wolf tightly as it began to understand the black tom’s plan. Still, it shook it’s pelt, barking and snapping as saliva dropped from it’s maw. Crowfrost refused to let go, however, and raked his claws down it’s back, leaving missing clumps of rough fur and traces of blood spilt from the gray pelt. Howling with pain, the young wolf finally shook off the warrior, who dove to the ground as it gave one last snarl before running off, back into the depths of the woods.

Panting, Crowfrost turned towards the four, gazing at them with traces of regret in his yellow eyes. “Is everyone alright, no one is dead, yes?” He inquired, but soon after, his attention fell to his ex-apprentice. Ears perked, the scarred tom padded over, sniffing Littlefeather’s cream pelt. “Looks like he’s alive, but we should take him back to camp. Lionflight, help me carry him, he’s unconscious.”

Littlefeather | WildsClan warrior | Interaction ping(s): x

While in a state of unconsciousness, the cream colored tom couldn’t grasp what was real and what was just his imagination. He had dreamt he was standing in a clear field of flowers, but could hear the yowls and barks from both his clanmates and the wolf— but couldn’t decipher who was who, at that point. Still, Littlefeather shrugged it off, padding carefully through the flowers. But a familiar scent wafted over him, and he came to realize it was his sister; but she was dead, right?

It had been shocking news to him, that his only companion to confide in has been viciously mauled to death trying to protect all that she held dear to her, and was honored as a warrior with the strength of the legendary LionClan fighters. But to Littlefeather, he felt he had lost a piece of himself.

Suddenly, the clear flower field took a turn for the worst, and the cream colored tom grimaced as he recognized the pair of distorted eyes and laugh from his dream earlier. But when he looked down at his paws, Littlefeather’s fur stood on end as he saw the bloodied corpse of his sister, a sight he had never wished to see when he sat vigil for her just a few moons ago. Backing away slowly, he jolted as he bumped into something tall and menacing— but his nightmare was destroyed as he was brought into plain darkness, and could only wonder what was occurring outside of his head.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
[columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Lionflight[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36298411][img]https://i.imgur.com/pXmfNrZ.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Wildsclan Warrior[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @Kingman @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77[/center] [center][i]Lionflight's eyes widened and he quickly scurried backwards when Crowfrost joined the fight. He watched, amazed, as the other warrior drove the creature back into the forest, but he had to check his surroundings to make sure it wasn't heading for camp. He barely registered Crowfrost's question as he went to check up on Darkpaw, but he managed to get out a quick [/i]"yes"[i] as he sniffed at his apprentice's pelt.[/i] [i]Then he heard Crowfrost's order and he nodded.[/i] "Of course," [i]he answered, and he reluctantly draw away from his apprentice to come over and stand beside Littlefeather.[/i] "Does he have any injuries? I can have Darkpaw go ahead of us to get the medicine cats prepared." [/center] -------------- [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Thorntail[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36298411][img]https://i.imgur.com/V7NUBek.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Wildsclan Deputy[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @Seboo22 @Crazyraspberry[/center] [center]"We'll follow you," [i]Thorntail answered as she hurried after her eager apprentice. She was happy to hear that he wasn't upset about the past mistake anymore, and her eyes shone with fondness. She certainly wasn't regretting Opalstar's choice to let her be his mentor.[/i] [/center]
xxxxxxxLionflight lxxxxxxxxxx pXmfNrZ.jpg xxxxxx Wildsclan Warrior
Interaction Pings:
@Kingman @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77

Lionflight's eyes widened and he quickly scurried backwards when Crowfrost joined the fight. He watched, amazed, as the other warrior drove the creature back into the forest, but he had to check his surroundings to make sure it wasn't heading for camp. He barely registered Crowfrost's question as he went to check up on Darkpaw, but he managed to get out a quick "yes" as he sniffed at his apprentice's pelt.

Then he heard Crowfrost's order and he nodded. "Of course," he answered, and he reluctantly draw away from his apprentice to come over and stand beside Littlefeather. "Does he have any injuries? I can have Darkpaw go ahead of us to get the medicine cats prepared."

xxxxxxxThorntail lxxxxxxxxxxx V7NUBek.jpg xxxxxx Wildsclan Deputy
Interaction Pings:
@Seboo22 @Crazyraspberry

"We'll follow you," Thorntail answered as she hurried after her eager apprentice. She was happy to hear that he wasn't upset about the past mistake anymore, and her eyes shone with fondness. She certainly wasn't regretting Opalstar's choice to let her be his mentor.
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller

Nodding towards the orange tom, Crowfrost couldn’t necessarily see any of his blood coating his cream pelt, and ruled out any chance of there being any major scars. If anything, it would moreso be smaller scratches. Still, he wasn’t near as experienced as the medicine cats, so he wouldn’t be too surprised if he accidentally passed over some wounds. “I think we should be fine, but with the chances of any other beasts being around,” Crowfrost’s voice trailed off, glancing towards his clanmates with the scarred side of his face. “I think it would be safer to travel as a group, for now.”

Despite knowing the exact direction the young wolf had went, however, the black tom couldn’t risk having his cover blown by his own stupid mistakes— nobody would be allowed to know what he was doing, as he would certainly be killed for it, but it was simply the only way to bring the end of MistClan, as well as anyone else who stood in his way to victory.

Blinking a couple of times, Crowfrost couldn’t help but notice something sticking out sorely on Littlefeather’s hind leg, and could tell in an instant that it had been broken. “Watch for his lower half, his leg is in bad shape.” He meowed, grimacing slightly at the sight of it. Averting his yellow gaze from it, the black tom shuddered lightly, but then managed to grasp the unconscious warrior by his scruff, quickly letting go of it. But just before he’d reach the ground, Littlefeather’s upper half was draped across the black tom’s back.

You could kill them now, look at how shaken and vulnerable they are! A voice echoed in his mind, though Crowfrost was able to push it away. He knew it was his mother, The she-cat who scolded and commanded him on what to do not just in life, but also after death. But he had a job to do before he could bring her down as well. “When we get back, we can report it to Opalstar.”

Nodding towards the orange tom, Crowfrost couldn’t necessarily see any of his blood coating his cream pelt, and ruled out any chance of there being any major scars. If anything, it would moreso be smaller scratches. Still, he wasn’t near as experienced as the medicine cats, so he wouldn’t be too surprised if he accidentally passed over some wounds. “I think we should be fine, but with the chances of any other beasts being around,” Crowfrost’s voice trailed off, glancing towards his clanmates with the scarred side of his face. “I think it would be safer to travel as a group, for now.”

Despite knowing the exact direction the young wolf had went, however, the black tom couldn’t risk having his cover blown by his own stupid mistakes— nobody would be allowed to know what he was doing, as he would certainly be killed for it, but it was simply the only way to bring the end of MistClan, as well as anyone else who stood in his way to victory.

Blinking a couple of times, Crowfrost couldn’t help but notice something sticking out sorely on Littlefeather’s hind leg, and could tell in an instant that it had been broken. “Watch for his lower half, his leg is in bad shape.” He meowed, grimacing slightly at the sight of it. Averting his yellow gaze from it, the black tom shuddered lightly, but then managed to grasp the unconscious warrior by his scruff, quickly letting go of it. But just before he’d reach the ground, Littlefeather’s upper half was draped across the black tom’s back.

You could kill them now, look at how shaken and vulnerable they are! A voice echoed in his mind, though Crowfrost was able to push it away. He knew it was his mother, The she-cat who scolded and commanded him on what to do not just in life, but also after death. But he had a job to do before he could bring her down as well. “When we get back, we can report it to Opalstar.”
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16