Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Akoriel's Portrait Emporium
1 2 3
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575862#post_2575862]Opening Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575862#post_36424264]Rules and Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575862#post_36424268]How to Order [/url] [center][color=778899][size=6][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [size=2][i]Akoriel's[/i][/size] [font=Times News Roman][size=7][u][b]Portrait Emporium[/b][/u][/size][/font] [ [s]Open[/s] / Closed ] Greetings! I'm Akoriel. Welcome to my art shop~ Here, I'll be offering a variety of dragon portraits, as you may have already guessed. More options will likely be added over time~ Thank you for your interest. <3 [color=778899][size=4][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [u][b]Examples[/b][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sIBemHP.png[/img] [b][u]Fullbody[/u][/b] 1,500 g / 1,500,000 t [color=778899][size=4][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DtxApRl.png[/img] [b][u]Bust[/u][/b] 1,000 g / 1,000,000 t [color=778899][size=4][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/2940/i/2018/083/2/3/lilith_by_akoriel-dbkt9ku.png[/img] [b][u]Badge[/u][/b] 800 g / 800,000 t [color=778899][size=4][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [/center]
Opening Post | Rules and Info | How to Order

Akoriel's
Portrait Emporium
[ Open / Closed ]

Greetings! I'm Akoriel. Welcome to my art shop~
Here, I'll be offering a variety of dragon portraits, as you may have already guessed.
More options will likely be added over time~

Thank you for your interest. <3

Examples

sIBemHP.png

Fullbody
1,500 g / 1,500,000 t

DtxApRl.png

Bust
1,000 g / 1,000,000 t

lilith_by_akoriel-dbkt9ku.png
Badge
800 g / 800,000 t

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

Quick Rules and Info

- No need to ping me, I am subbed!

- I primarily draw Dragons. (FR and OC designs.)

- I can attempt animal/creature designs, but I'm not as experienced drawing them.

- I do not draw humans/gijinkas.

- Finished artwork will be around 600 pixels wide to comfortably fit a dragon's bio space. If you would like a larger size, let me know when ordering.

- When requesting a commission, please use the order form provided to ensure I have all the necessary info.

- Payment to be sent via crossroads.

- Full Payment upfront is appreciated, but not required. I can accept half payment to begin, with half to be sent once work is finished.

- I will accept mixed payments. My current Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:1000.

- Naturally, I reserve the right to decline any commission.

If you have any questions or feedback, you are welcome to contact me at any time. <3

Important Updates

- Closed for the Holidays -

Quick Rules and Info

- No need to ping me, I am subbed!

- I primarily draw Dragons. (FR and OC designs.)

- I can attempt animal/creature designs, but I'm not as experienced drawing them.

- I do not draw humans/gijinkas.

- Finished artwork will be around 600 pixels wide to comfortably fit a dragon's bio space. If you would like a larger size, let me know when ordering.

- When requesting a commission, please use the order form provided to ensure I have all the necessary info.

- Payment to be sent via crossroads.

- Full Payment upfront is appreciated, but not required. I can accept half payment to begin, with half to be sent once work is finished.

- I will accept mixed payments. My current Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:1000.

- Naturally, I reserve the right to decline any commission.

If you have any questions or feedback, you are welcome to contact me at any time. <3

Important Updates

- Closed for the Holidays -

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575862#post_2575862]Opening Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575862#post_36424264]Rules and Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575862#post_36424268]How to Order [/url][color=778899][size=4][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [u][b]How to order[/b][/u] [left] - Check that the shop is open and has a spot available. - Simply comment to claim a spot, and edit your post with a copy of the order form. - Fill in the requested info and include anything else you want me to know. - Once I contact you to confirm your order, you may send your payment via CR. - After I have finished the artwork, I will contact you with the finished piece. [center][color=778899][size=4][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [b][u]Order Form[/u][/b][/center] [code] [b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [/code] [quote] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Fullbody, Headshot, etc. [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure, gems, or mixed. [b]Reference:[/b] Dragon bbcode, link to references, etc. [b]Details:[/b] Optional, but helpful. Basically anything you want me to know, convey or include in the artwork, such as a dragon's personality, some key lore info, a location, or simply the apparel you want included. [/quote] [center][color=778899][size=4][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [u][b]Commission Spots[/b][/u] - - - [center][color=778899][size=4][b]______________[/b][/size][/color] [/center]

How to order

- Check that the shop is open and has a spot available.
- Simply comment to claim a spot, and edit your post with a copy of the order form.
- Fill in the requested info and include anything else you want me to know.
- Once I contact you to confirm your order, you may send your payment via CR.
- After I have finished the artwork, I will contact you with the finished piece.

Order Form
Code:
[b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Details:[/b]

Quote:

Commission Type: Fullbody, Headshot, etc.
Payment Type: Treasure, gems, or mixed.
Reference: Dragon bbcode, link to references, etc.

Details: Optional, but helpful. Basically anything you want me to know, convey or include in the artwork, such as a dragon's personality, some key lore info, a location, or simply the apparel you want included.

Commission Spots

-
-
-

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

Pinglist

Okolu
Basilicus
BlueQuail
Facinarose
EverAthena
Cerf
Kassinu
Amorah
MythicalViper
Extormus
Starskynadder
Zemo
Tanadin

~ To be pinged when the shop opens for new commissions.
If you would like to be added/removed from this list, just let me know!

Pinglist

Okolu
Basilicus
BlueQuail
Facinarose
EverAthena
Cerf
Kassinu
Amorah
MythicalViper
Extormus
Starskynadder
Zemo
Tanadin

~ To be pinged when the shop opens for new commissions.
If you would like to be added/removed from this list, just let me know!

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

[ Reserved for later ]
[ Reserved for later ]

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

Aaand I think I'm done. The shop's ready to go! =]

Some friendly pings for those who requested~
@Okolu @Basilicus @Facinarose @BlueQuail
Aaand I think I'm done. The shop's ready to go! =]

Some friendly pings for those who requested~
@Okolu @Basilicus @Facinarose @BlueQuail

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

[b]Commission Type:[/b] Fullbody! [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46762675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467627/46762675_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Details:[/b] Currently Basil is my main dragon/ dragonsona. She represents my art shop and myprofile in general. Her main aesthetic is spooky/glowy. You can see art I've done of and for her in her profile! She is perm babied right now just bcause i think she looks better that way on FR. But she is just a small, adult skydancer! I would love to have the original size as well as the small bio size too! (I'll send payment once confirmed!)
Commission Type: Fullbody!
Payment Type: Gems
Reference:

46762675_350.png

Details: Currently Basil is my main dragon/ dragonsona. She represents my art shop and myprofile in general. Her main aesthetic is spooky/glowy. You can see art I've done of and for her in her profile! She is perm babied right now just bcause i think she looks better that way on FR. But she is just a small, adult skydancer!

I would love to have the original size as well as the small bio size too!

(I'll send payment once confirmed!)
BJWrDQz.png
Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Type: Treasure
Reference: Dragon OC
Details: This boi right here is usually depicted as a wizard dragon, but for this portrait I was hoping you could do something scenic related to astronomy and deep space - showing some stars and a galaxy/galaxies. For example, have him holding a galaxy in his claws (I'm very much inspired by this image), but feel free to come up with your own idea. No apparel this time.

The image doesn't have to fit in a bio, so make it as large as you do them :p
Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Type: Treasure
Reference: Dragon OC
Details: This boi right here is usually depicted as a wizard dragon, but for this portrait I was hoping you could do something scenic related to astronomy and deep space - showing some stars and a galaxy/galaxies. For example, have him holding a galaxy in his claws (I'm very much inspired by this image), but feel free to come up with your own idea. No apparel this time.

The image doesn't have to fit in a bio, so make it as large as you do them :p
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
[b]Commission Type:[/b] Bust [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27326126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273262/27326126_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Details:[/b] She has full lore in her bio and it's not super long but I'll post the important info here: -She got lost in the forest as a young dragon -The forest is actually an alternate pocket-dimension created by an extremely powerful being -It's always night in the forest and it's always autumn -The being (named Lorelai) created the forest to sustain herself --> Dragons get absorbed into the trees and their life force goes directly to her -Runa is one of the few dragons able to survive in the forest, mostly due to her lantern -She leads a caravan of other dragons and tells them that she's taking them to the edge of the forest -There is no edge of the forest and she knows that but doesn't have the heart to tell them -The forest can blur the mind so all the other dragons follow her and don't notice the difference between a few seconds or several decades of wandering -Runa is very stoic --> she very rarely speaks and will leave behind anyone who dares leave the caravan Also if I could get it done on a larger canvas I'd really appreciate that! I can always resize it to fit her bio! Thank you!
Commission Type: Bust
Payment Type: Gems
Reference:
27326126_350.png

Details:
She has full lore in her bio and it's not super long but I'll post the important info here:
-She got lost in the forest as a young dragon
-The forest is actually an alternate pocket-dimension created by an extremely powerful being
-It's always night in the forest and it's always autumn
-The being (named Lorelai) created the forest to sustain herself --> Dragons get absorbed into the trees and their life force goes directly to her
-Runa is one of the few dragons able to survive in the forest, mostly due to her lantern
-She leads a caravan of other dragons and tells them that she's taking them to the edge of the forest
-There is no edge of the forest and she knows that but doesn't have the heart to tell them
-The forest can blur the mind so all the other dragons follow her and don't notice the difference between a few seconds or several decades of wandering
-Runa is very stoic --> she very rarely speaks and will leave behind anyone who dares leave the caravan

Also if I could get it done on a larger canvas I'd really appreciate that! I can always resize it to fit her bio!
Thank you!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Basilicus Ahh thank you so much! She's lovely! I'll try to make something suitably spooky for her. ^^

I'll go ahead and get started~ feel free to send over payment whenever you're ready.
@Basilicus Ahh thank you so much! She's lovely! I'll try to make something suitably spooky for her. ^^

I'll go ahead and get started~ feel free to send over payment whenever you're ready.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

1 2 3