Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Templates and whatnot?
Hi,

I was wondering if there's any coded templates available that would list all my items and my current stocks of them because I kinda want to sell pretty much everything and I have a lot of stuff.
Hi,

I was wondering if there's any coded templates available that would list all my items and my current stocks of them because I kinda want to sell pretty much everything and I have a lot of stuff.
@MinniHowl

Here are two tools that I know of that will help.
Forum Tool (Items, Dragons & Colors)
Auction & Sales Helper Tool (UPDATE)

There are probably others in the guides section if you don't like these.
@MinniHowl

Here are two tools that I know of that will help.
Forum Tool (Items, Dragons & Colors)
Auction & Sales Helper Tool (UPDATE)

There are probably others in the guides section if you don't like these.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Oh god, I have to manually type in 60 pages worth of items? Mkay, we'll see if I can get on that in about 10 years :p Thanks though.
Oh god, I have to manually type in 60 pages worth of items? Mkay, we'll see if I can get on that in about 10 years :p Thanks though.
@MinniHowl

yup, Auto-fill tools that can access the data to your hoard are against TOU, so tools that generate the bbcode with manual input is what's available.
@MinniHowl

yup, Auto-fill tools that can access the data to your hoard are against TOU, so tools that generate the bbcode with manual input is what's available.
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@MinniHowl

This hoard organiser sheet has all the items so you can save time and copypaste the names instead of writing them yourself

(My version of the sheet now gives me full post codes of what I'm missing, but that requires some knowledge on how to use formulas on google sheets. It's not particularly complicated though - I can give mine as an example if you want)
@MinniHowl

This hoard organiser sheet has all the items so you can save time and copypaste the names instead of writing them yourself

(My version of the sheet now gives me full post codes of what I'm missing, but that requires some knowledge on how to use formulas on google sheets. It's not particularly complicated though - I can give mine as an example if you want)
hWsjkHE.png
Ugh, I think I'll just put the whole thing on the back-burner :p (As if that's gonna get me less things to do whenever I decide to do it)

Much appreciate the answer though!
Ugh, I think I'll just put the whole thing on the back-burner :p (As if that's gonna get me less things to do whenever I decide to do it)

Much appreciate the answer though!
@MinniHowl

Another option i've seen others do to sell large amounts of items, is to take a bunch of Screenshots of the hoard and post them in the sale thread or with a link directly to offsite image hosting site.

example 1
Example 2
@MinniHowl

Another option i've seen others do to sell large amounts of items, is to take a bunch of Screenshots of the hoard and post them in the sale thread or with a link directly to offsite image hosting site.

example 1
Example 2
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@MinniHowl

So, this gave me the motivation to make a tool others can use to get their inventory easily. Here's a thread for it.

Getting the text to dump is just the same as normal AH usage, so I don't think it breaks any rules.
@MinniHowl

So, this gave me the motivation to make a tool others can use to get their inventory easily. Here's a thread for it.

Getting the text to dump is just the same as normal AH usage, so I don't think it breaks any rules.
Interesting! I'll see if that might not work.

Taking screenshots is also, of course, an option, but if some bought something that would need updating quite often.
Interesting! I'll see if that might not work.

Taking screenshots is also, of course, an option, but if some bought something that would need updating quite often.