Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 2 sentence horror stories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You got any 2 sentence horror stories you would like to share? Cause I would like to read some right now.

They don't even have to be 2 sentences, a horror story would also be nice to read

(spook me i dare you)
You got any 2 sentence horror stories you would like to share? Cause I would like to read some right now.

They don't even have to be 2 sentences, a horror story would also be nice to read

(spook me i dare you)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I ate all your burritos. I stole your wifi forever.
I ate all your burritos. I stole your wifi forever.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
He came home to see his wife and child. He didn’t know what scared him more, the fact that his dead wife and stillborn child were standing before him or that someone put them there.
He came home to see his wife and child. He didn’t know what scared him more, the fact that his dead wife and stillborn child were standing before him or that someone put them there.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Young man, take the breadsticks and run. I said young man, man door hand hook car gun.
Young man, take the breadsticks and run. I said young man, man door hand hook car gun.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I don’t go to bed...
But I keep waking up.
I don’t go to bed...
But I keep waking up.
i always thought i would die for my friends. i never thought that they'd expect me to.
i always thought i would die for my friends. i never thought that they'd expect me to.
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I'm glad you like my face. It's the last one you will ever see
I'm glad you like my face. It's the last one you will ever see
def8448f09712757a93bef7f7671cdc41b7f5f96_00.jpg
Don’t be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.
Don’t be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
A mortitian was speaking to an old man about his wife.
"I want only the best for her." the old man said.
"Yes, yes. She will get the very best." the mortitian said.
"She was so young. So kind. Everyone loved her. I want only the best." the old man said. A soft noise of sympathy left the mortitian's throat.
"When did she die?" he asked.
The old man didn't seem to hear. He stepped out of the building and made his way to his car. As he opened the door, a faint smile graced his lips. That was when he replied.

"As soon as I get home."

(Edit: I know it's more than two sentences, buut oh well. qwq'')
A mortitian was speaking to an old man about his wife.
"I want only the best for her." the old man said.
"Yes, yes. She will get the very best." the mortitian said.
"She was so young. So kind. Everyone loved her. I want only the best." the old man said. A soft noise of sympathy left the mortitian's throat.
"When did she die?" he asked.
The old man didn't seem to hear. He stepped out of the building and made his way to his car. As he opened the door, a faint smile graced his lips. That was when he replied.

"As soon as I get home."

(Edit: I know it's more than two sentences, buut oh well. qwq'')
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
He heard a door open, and thought nothing of it.
Then he remembered that he was supposed to be home alone.
He heard a door open, and thought nothing of it.
Then he remembered that he was supposed to be home alone.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7