Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 2 sentence horror stories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Vhou" date="2018-11-30 23:17:53" ] He heard a door open, and thought nothing of it. Then he remembered that he was supposed to be home alone. [/quote] His family was doing a horrible job of planning for his surprise party.
Vhou wrote on 2018-11-30 23:17:53:
He heard a door open, and thought nothing of it.
Then he remembered that he was supposed to be home alone.
His family was doing a horrible job of planning for his surprise party.
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
[quote name="Knoxxi" date="2018-12-01 10:24:24" ] my son told me there was a monster under his bed. I looked, and found my son saying there was a monster on his bed. [/quote] I sighed, and picked the son under the bed up to put him on the bed across the room. They're twins, not demons.
Knoxxi wrote on 2018-12-01 10:24:24:
my son told me there was a monster under his bed. I looked, and found my son saying there was a monster on his bed.
I sighed, and picked the son under the bed up to put him on the bed across the room. They're twins, not demons.
[quote name="Kahvinporo" date="2018-12-03 07:34:28" ] I bought a new mirror. I saw my reflection wink at me. [/quote] I really need to stop getting cat fur in my eyes.
Kahvinporo wrote on 2018-12-03 07:34:28:
I bought a new mirror. I saw my reflection wink at me.
I really need to stop getting cat fur in my eyes.
I woke up this morning to see my mother, smiling at me.
She's been dead for 10 years.
I woke up this morning to see my mother, smiling at me.
She's been dead for 10 years.
You’re making dinner to meet your girlfriend’s parents, but all you have are premade meals. Her dad is Gordon Ramsey.
You’re making dinner to meet your girlfriend’s parents, but all you have are premade meals. Her dad is Gordon Ramsey.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
He woke to a child crying, and thought that it was a beautiful sound. His wife and child never survived the birth.
He woke to a child crying, and thought that it was a beautiful sound. His wife and child never survived the birth.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
So the light was out in the guest room, and there was a painting of a face on the wall. I shrugged it off and went to bed, but when I woke up, I found out that the painting was, in fact, a window.
So the light was out in the guest room, and there was a painting of a face on the wall. I shrugged it off and went to bed, but when I woke up, I found out that the painting was, in fact, a window.
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
I was watching Youtube on my phone and plugged it in to charge overnight, but when I woke up, the battery was at 13% and I needed to leave in less than an hour. Little did I realize the charger wasn't plugged in all the way!
I was watching Youtube on my phone and plugged it in to charge overnight, but when I woke up, the battery was at 13% and I needed to leave in less than an hour. Little did I realize the charger wasn't plugged in all the way!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I woke up to watch YouTube as usual. Wait, where did YouTube go!? Nooooo!!!
Rip LittleCoyote
2001-2018
cause of death:
loved yt too much

last words:
"delirious army"

Maybe I will take the time to write an actual scary story later. XD
I woke up to watch YouTube as usual. Wait, where did YouTube go!? Nooooo!!!
Rip LittleCoyote
2001-2018
cause of death:
loved yt too much

last words:
"delirious army"

Maybe I will take the time to write an actual scary story later. XD
22ghf8.png
[quote name="MalusNight" date="2018-12-30 17:51:16" ] I was watching Youtube on my phone and plugged it in to charge overnight, but when I woke up, the battery was at 13% and I needed to leave in less than an hour. Little did I realize the charger wasn't plugged in all the way! [/quote] Yasss YouTube
MalusNight wrote on 2018-12-30 17:51:16:

Yasss YouTube
22ghf8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7