Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 2283 2284
The golden dragon simply offered an easy grin.
So what if she doesn't know her origins? The past is in the past and she really likes the way things are now.
Her tone was calm and her voice was a bit quiet as she spoke.
"It does but I think that it isn't really that important of who I used to be once-it's more important who I am now.So to me not knowing my past and origins isn't too bad,I'm happy with the way things are now."
Goldrune is an optimistc dragoness that appreciates even the smallest of things,she doesn't hold grudges nor likes looking back.She is the type that prefers to live in the present without looking at her past.
The golden dragon simply offered an easy grin.
So what if she doesn't know her origins? The past is in the past and she really likes the way things are now.
Her tone was calm and her voice was a bit quiet as she spoke.
"It does but I think that it isn't really that important of who I used to be once-it's more important who I am now.So to me not knowing my past and origins isn't too bad,I'm happy with the way things are now."
Goldrune is an optimistc dragoness that appreciates even the smallest of things,she doesn't hold grudges nor likes looking back.She is the type that prefers to live in the present without looking at her past.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Chorde nodded, a little smile etching itself into their features. "Yeah, you're right. That's very smart, you know." they said, somewhat solemn compared to their previous energy level.
Chorde nodded, a little smile etching itself into their features. "Yeah, you're right. That's very smart, you know." they said, somewhat solemn compared to their previous energy level.
shop_banner_by_mimitehdragon-dct68rd.gif
The Mirror kept smiling,taking the compliment.
Silence hung between them for a moment and the dragoness started fidgeting with her tail a bit.
She still wanted to talk but had no idea about what so she opted for a game of questions and answers,the spiral seem interesting and she wanted to get to know them better.
When she spoke up again,her voice voice was back to normal,her features returning back to upbeat.
"So wanna play a game of questions and answers?"
The Mirror kept smiling,taking the compliment.
Silence hung between them for a moment and the dragoness started fidgeting with her tail a bit.
She still wanted to talk but had no idea about what so she opted for a game of questions and answers,the spiral seem interesting and she wanted to get to know them better.
When she spoke up again,her voice voice was back to normal,her features returning back to upbeat.
"So wanna play a game of questions and answers?"
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(Well, I think I have been left in the dust again. One more time, I'm going to try again.) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/987.png[/img] [/center] A lone black wolf with patches of white fur on its face and around its front legs scans the crowd of dragons with its dark-red eyes. It's a good distance away from most of the dragons, but it likely stands out as it is sitting in the sun. Despite this, it casts no shadow, and it seems to be darker around the wolf if you stare directly at it.
(Well, I think I have been left in the dust again. One more time, I'm going to try again.)
987.png
A lone black wolf with patches of white fur on its face and around its front legs scans the crowd of dragons with its dark-red eyes. It's a good distance away from most of the dragons, but it likely stands out as it is sitting in the sun. Despite this, it casts no shadow, and it seems to be darker around the wolf if you stare directly at it.
unknown.png
(To reply or not to reply-that is the question...Eh,will wait and see wazzup.Also hello from the thread clogger.)
(To reply or not to reply-that is the question...Eh,will wait and see wazzup.Also hello from the thread clogger.)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
The mirror noticed the wolf and immediately thought "perfect! Finally something i cqn kill!"
The mirror noticed the wolf and immediately thought "perfect! Finally something i cqn kill!"
[center]Azura watched the sea of multicolored dragons of different races and different elements-- Well, not watched, more of in the middle of said sea of dragons. She looked around, gaze narrowing, unsure? As she weaved through the several, much taller dragons. The blue skydancer made sure that the gold chains on her silky veils or her long pastel hair were not stomped on. Froststar would not be pleased if that were to happen. Azura continued to watch the several interactions yet again. Still unable to approach anyone as she once again weaved through the crowd, and tagging behind her was her a vibrant pangolin, colors ever-changing.[/center] ----- [right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45899818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458999/45899818_350.png[/img] [/url][/right]
Azura watched the sea of multicolored dragons of different races and different elements-- Well, not watched, more of in the middle of said sea of dragons.

She looked around, gaze narrowing, unsure? As she weaved through the several, much taller dragons. The blue skydancer made sure that the gold chains on her silky veils or her long pastel hair were not stomped on.

Froststar would not be pleased if that were to happen.

Azura continued to watch the several interactions yet again. Still unable to approach anyone as she once again weaved through the crowd, and tagging behind her was her a vibrant pangolin, colors ever-changing.

yuh
@angrysliceofpie
The mirror would immediately dash towards the wolF,Using it's claws to slash the wolf
@angrysliceofpie
The mirror would immediately dash towards the wolF,Using it's claws to slash the wolf
@Lapiscake12
The wolf would see this, and quickly get out of the way near the last minute, before jumping onto the mirror and playfully smacking it with its paws.

@Lapiscake12
The wolf would see this, and quickly get out of the way near the last minute, before jumping onto the mirror and playfully smacking it with its paws.

unknown.png
"HUH?!" The mirror tried throwing the wolf off of it's back
"HUH?!" The mirror tried throwing the wolf off of it's back
1 2 ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 2283 2284