Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Joxar] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 ... 464 465
@Morono Sorry for the late reply but yes! I'll send you a CR if you don't mind
@Morono Sorry for the late reply but yes! I'll send you a CR if you don't mind
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra
Singing
Writing
You've heard of Adashi
You’ve heard of Sheith
Now, get ready
For ADASHEITH!
have: [item=flower nymph][item=magic nymph][item=cinder nymph] want: [item=Crazed Powermith][item= Eye of Talona][item= Lithetail Assassin][item= Mistyhollow Agent][item= Manticorian Provocateur][item=Dapplemane Deceiver ][item= Cloak of the Cosmos][item= Will o' the Wisp][item= Mistlurker's Garb][item= Sanguine Plumage][item= Sanddune Rags][item= Polished Trident][item= Starlight Guise][item= Twilight Oracle's Guise][item= White Raven Armor][item= Forest's Edge Vines][item=prismatic token]
have:
Flower Nymph Magic Nymph Cinder Nymph

want:
Crazed Powermith Eye of Talona Lithetail Assassin Mistyhollow Agent Manticorian Provocateur Dapplemane Deceiver Cloak of the Cosmos Will o' the Wisp Mistlurker's Garb Sanguine Plumage Sanddune Rags Polished Trident Starlight Guise Twilight Oracle's Guise White Raven Armor Forest's Edge Vines Prismatic Token
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Boneshakers Would trading Dark Generations with Crystal charge be okay? :)
@Boneshakers Would trading Dark Generations with Crystal charge be okay? :)
8RphsYG.png
@Yuubi Would you be interested in trading the Precious vein chest with Sand spirits chest?
@Yuubi Would you be interested in trading the Precious vein chest with Sand spirits chest?
8RphsYG.png
@snackeater Would you trade my [item=Polished Trident] for your [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil]?
@snackeater
Would you trade my Polished Trident for your Hewn Philosopher's Veil ?
KtAsLKR.gif
@Mistle yeah! I will set up the cr
@Mistle yeah! I will set up the cr
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Crumpet I have a [item=starlight guise], but it's about 2x the price of Nymphs on AH. Would you trade [item=flower nymph] and any of the other two for it?
@Crumpet
I have a Starlight Guise , but it's about 2x the price of Nymphs on AH. Would you trade Flower Nymph and any of the other two for it?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
[quote name="Turboblaze" date="2018-11-26 09:05:36" ] [color=156806]Have: all nymphs, all goblins, all spirits, [item=mistyhollow agent][item=crazed powermith][item=manticorian provocateur] [color=156806]Want: [item=mistlurker's garb] [/quote]
Turboblaze wrote on 2018-11-26 09:05:36:
Have: all nymphs, all goblins, all spirits, Mistyhollow Agent Crazed Powermith Manticorian Provocateur

Want: Mistlurker's Garb
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@Kalia
Sure, would the Flower Nymph + Cinder Nymph be okay for the Guise? Just making sure :)
@Kalia
Sure, would the Flower Nymph + Cinder Nymph be okay for the Guise? Just making sure :)
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
have: two flower nymphs

want: shoot me offers, ive got all the nymphs already so i don’t want them
have: two flower nymphs

want: shoot me offers, ive got all the nymphs already so i don’t want them
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 ... 464 465