Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | --CLOSED-- Round 1 winners chosen
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
mine is a guardian because the colors looked best on her!
mine is a guardian because the colors looked best on her!
@Rythen
My beloved den-mother is a Fae. I chose her because Faes are absolutely adorable, and the breed seemed to fit in perfectly with the Arcane flight!
@Rythen
My beloved den-mother is a Fae. I chose her because Faes are absolutely adorable, and the breed seemed to fit in perfectly with the Arcane flight!
Commissions Open!! PM me for info!
My first dragon was a Guardian, though I had a hard time choosing. She just seemed to be pretty ****** :3
My first dragon was a Guardian, though I had a hard time choosing. She just seemed to be pretty ****** :3
OgfyUtM.png

Kuzdi_zps50b40a70.png
My first was a guardian as they look so awesome
My first was a guardian as they look so awesome
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
My first dragon was a Fae due to their tiny size and gene combinations.
My first dragon was a Fae due to their tiny size and gene combinations.
Hey! I'm a newbie.
My first dragon was Seirian, a Male Guardian, because I though he looked cool and tough. Not to mention he fit sort of the idea when I though of a stereotypical 'dragon'. Big, tough and scary. :>
Hey! I'm a newbie.
My first dragon was Seirian, a Male Guardian, because I though he looked cool and tough. Not to mention he fit sort of the idea when I though of a stereotypical 'dragon'. Big, tough and scary. :>
Please ping me if you mention me in a forum post!
Hello :3
I would like to enter, my first dragon was a Guardian because I named her after a dragon OC I have and Guardian is what fit her the most
Hello :3
I would like to enter, my first dragon was a Guardian because I named her after a dragon OC I have and Guardian is what fit her the most
banner_by_invaderkat00-d7f60qq.gif
@Rythen Checking in. Just saw the thread and figured I'd get in on it. I choose a Guardian as my progen because they remind me so much of D&D dragons.
@Rythen Checking in. Just saw the thread and figured I'd get in on it. I choose a Guardian as my progen because they remind me so much of D&D dragons.
@Rythen

My first dragon was a Guardian because it worked best with the colors that I liked. I wanted my dragon to look vicious.
@Rythen

My first dragon was a Guardian because it worked best with the colors that I liked. I wanted my dragon to look vicious.
@Rythen

My first dragon was a Guardian female. As I decided to join the plague flight, I wanted a progenitor who was fierce-looking... and a Guardian dragon seems like she'd make a perfect Matriarch!
@Rythen

My first dragon was a Guardian female. As I decided to join the plague flight, I wanted a progenitor who was fierce-looking... and a Guardian dragon seems like she'd make a perfect Matriarch!
Cs7z3me.pngjZh1Lw4.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25