Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | --CLOSED-- Round 1 winners chosen
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@Rythen the male mirror in my icon! He's black with ice wings. I had a look at all the dragon starters and I don't know, this guy stood out with his sleek, sneaky look. I really love Mirrors! I didn't know they were native to Plague's land before, but that's a cool bonus!
@Rythen the male mirror in my icon! He's black with ice wings. I had a look at all the dragon starters and I don't know, this guy stood out with his sleek, sneaky look. I really love Mirrors! I didn't know they were native to Plague's land before, but that's a cool bonus!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
@rythen I'd like to enter. I started with a mirror because they looked super fierce :)
@rythen I'd like to enter. I started with a mirror because they looked super fierce :)
2ia4ig5.png
@Rythen
My first dragon was a male mirror dragon, I just thought he was really cool and I just decided to get him :3 thank you for this raffle :)
@Rythen
My first dragon was a male mirror dragon, I just thought he was really cool and I just decided to get him :3 thank you for this raffle :)
eLnOQha.gif
@Rythen My first dragon was a fae because she seemed the most like me personality wise. Small, social, and energetic with those of the same kind but misunderstood by others.
@Rythen My first dragon was a fae because she seemed the most like me personality wise. Small, social, and energetic with those of the same kind but misunderstood by others.
Updated to this point! So many people!

I've been adding little item packages as well, in case someone would like one of those more than a dragon!
Updated to this point! So many people!

I've been adding little item packages as well, in case someone would like one of those more than a dragon!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen my first dragon was a fae because I loved how graceful they look
@Rythen my first dragon was a fae because I loved how graceful they look
Three hours ahead of FR time.
@Ryhten

My first was a male Gardian, because I liked how their nature of prtecting was :D
@Ryhten

My first was a male Gardian, because I liked how their nature of prtecting was :D
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
I started with a tundra, because They reminded me of a character I created a long long time ago!
I started with a tundra, because They reminded me of a character I created a long long time ago!
@rythen

My first dragon was a Guardian. I don't know why: I just felt drawn to her. No matter how many special variety dragons I get, i think I will always keep her. ^w^
@rythen

My first dragon was a Guardian. I don't know why: I just felt drawn to her. No matter how many special variety dragons I get, i think I will always keep her. ^w^
mine is a fae because their really pretty, and the gene's look good on them ^^
mine is a fae because their really pretty, and the gene's look good on them ^^
6z1gQFM.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25