Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | --CLOSED-- Round 1 winners chosen
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
Hello @Rythen !! My starter dragon is a purple fey, my icon, and I wanted it to resemble/embody one of my oldest and dearest Ocs.. u ////u (Socks is her nickname btw)
Hello @Rythen !! My starter dragon is a purple fey, my icon, and I wanted it to resemble/embody one of my oldest and dearest Ocs.. u ////u (Socks is her nickname btw)
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@Rythen My first dragon was/is a fae because I liked the look of it! *o*
@Rythen My first dragon was/is a fae because I liked the look of it! *o*
@Rythen My first dragon was a Guardian female. That decision was made simply because I loved how big she looked.
@Rythen My first dragon was a Guardian female. That decision was made simply because I loved how big she looked.
@Rythen

My first dragon is a Fae, because I love their wings and magic.
@Rythen

My first dragon is a Fae, because I love their wings and magic.
SigBanner.png
@Rythen

Hi, My first breed was Mirror, the cute male that's my picture because he just so glorious as a man eating dragon. Thanks. > U < .
@Rythen

Hi, My first breed was Mirror, the cute male that's my picture because he just so glorious as a man eating dragon. Thanks. > U < .
@Rythen

hello! my first dragon was a guardian, and i was originally going to choose a fae but i changed my mind simply because i liked the sound of a protective dragon better! (i also loved the way they looked.) thank you for this opportunity ^^!
@Rythen

hello! my first dragon was a guardian, and i was originally going to choose a fae but i changed my mind simply because i liked the sound of a protective dragon better! (i also loved the way they looked.) thank you for this opportunity ^^!
tumblr_n5286bmVsu1tyaac5o1_75sq.png
@Rythen

((btw i just changed my username from cyberfur to prinplup! i just thought id let you know :D))
@Rythen

((btw i just changed my username from cyberfur to prinplup! i just thought id let you know :D))
tumblr_n5286bmVsu1tyaac5o1_75sq.png
@Rythen My first dragon was a guardian because out of the four choices they were the coolest looking. Really big and strong and beautiful :3
@Rythen My first dragon was a guardian because out of the four choices they were the coolest looking. Really big and strong and beautiful :3
24uxjxk.png
I'd like to enter. ^^

My first dragon was a Guardian. They're my favorite of the starting breeds thanks to their strong build and just-plain-cool appearance.
I'd like to enter. ^^

My first dragon was a Guardian. They're my favorite of the starting breeds thanks to their strong build and just-plain-cool appearance.
@Rythen

My first dragon was a fae because I think they are petite and cute!
@Rythen

My first dragon was a fae because I think they are petite and cute!
Txy1O4j.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25