Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | --CLOSED-- Round 1 winners chosen
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
RULES
  • When pinged, reply with a list of prize choices that equal your number (i.e. you are #5 on the list, list 5 prize choices starting with your most wanted.)
  • If none or few of the prizes left interest you - let me know. You don't have to take a prize if you don't want any!
  • Once drawn, you have 24 hours to reply with your prize list or you will be moved to the end of the next set of names drawn
  • The first post is up to date! What is on the first post is what you can pick from!
Prize Round 2

1. @Cresendaunt
2. @yaocchi
3. @absolite
4. @JellyRoll
5. @Realmofsky
6. @DevilDagger
7. @Frauzis
8. @lastnamefirst
RULES
  • When pinged, reply with a list of prize choices that equal your number (i.e. you are #5 on the list, list 5 prize choices starting with your most wanted.)
  • If none or few of the prizes left interest you - let me know. You don't have to take a prize if you don't want any!
  • Once drawn, you have 24 hours to reply with your prize list or you will be moved to the end of the next set of names drawn
  • The first post is up to date! What is on the first post is what you can pick from!
Prize Round 2

1. @Cresendaunt
2. @yaocchi
3. @absolite
4. @JellyRoll
5. @Realmofsky
6. @DevilDagger
7. @Frauzis
8. @lastnamefirst
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
1. Baby 5b (I hope its that post, if it isn't, please tell me, thanks!)
Thanks so much!
1. Baby 5b (I hope its that post, if it isn't, please tell me, thanks!)
Thanks so much!
@Rythen Oh, thank you so much! :') How exciting. Also, congrats to the other winners as well ^^

1. Fishscale Baskets
2. Leafy Packs
3. Fish
4. Baby 3c

Thank you again!
@Rythen Oh, thank you so much! :') How exciting. Also, congrats to the other winners as well ^^

1. Fishscale Baskets
2. Leafy Packs
3. Fish
4. Baby 3c

Thank you again!
@Rythen thank you!

1. Baby 3b
2. Fishscale Baskets
3. Leafy Packs
@Rythen thank you!

1. Baby 3b
2. Fishscale Baskets
3. Leafy Packs
24uxjxk.png
@Rythen

1. Baby 3b
2. Baby 4b
3. Fishscale Baskets
4. insects
5. Leafy baskets

Thank you so much!
@Rythen

1. Baby 3b
2. Baby 4b
3. Fishscale Baskets
4. insects
5. Leafy baskets

Thank you so much!
@Rythen thanks so much for making this giveaway~

1. Baby 4b
2. Baby 5d
3. Baby 2b
4. Fishscale Baskets
5. Bugs
6. Meat
7. Fish
@Rythen thanks so much for making this giveaway~

1. Baby 4b
2. Baby 5d
3. Baby 2b
4. Fishscale Baskets
5. Bugs
6. Meat
7. Fish
tumblr_inline_nsthqncyX91s23g03_540.png tXKbExw.png
@Rythen baby 5a :) and baby 5c and a fish scale basket XD
@Rythen baby 5a :) and baby 5c and a fish scale basket XD
@yaocchi
@lastnamefirst

A few more hours to get your prize picks in before being moved to the end of the next group!
@yaocchi
@lastnamefirst

A few more hours to get your prize picks in before being moved to the end of the next group!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
Not now, and
Nevermore.
RULES
Prize Round 3

1. @kengee
2. @SysyImi
3. @anonon
4. @NghtCry12
5. @nicopink10
6. @Punkoffice
7. @yaocchi
8. @lastnamefirst
RULES
Prize Round 3

1. @kengee
2. @SysyImi
3. @anonon
4. @NghtCry12
5. @nicopink10
6. @Punkoffice
7. @yaocchi
8. @lastnamefirst
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen
Wait, sorry, I only just realized this I was qualified for this raffle when I entered, but have since acquired two imperials already, and have them in my lair. So, I think I just disqualified myself for this. So sorry to waste your time! I didn't let you know before this, because I couldn't remember which giveaway had this rule and also couldn't find this thread to check. Very very sorry to waste your time. but thank you so much for the opportunity anyway. c:

Oh, shucks, thanks so much!
If I may have baby 1c, please? The irishim crackle/double emerald imperial female? (If I'm reading this right, I'm sorry, I'm having cognitive issues, atm, so I may have misunderstood.)
Thank you again, this is so generous. c:
@Rythen
Wait, sorry, I only just realized this I was qualified for this raffle when I entered, but have since acquired two imperials already, and have them in my lair. So, I think I just disqualified myself for this. So sorry to waste your time! I didn't let you know before this, because I couldn't remember which giveaway had this rule and also couldn't find this thread to check. Very very sorry to waste your time. but thank you so much for the opportunity anyway. c:

Oh, shucks, thanks so much!
If I may have baby 1c, please? The irishim crackle/double emerald imperial female? (If I'm reading this right, I'm sorry, I'm having cognitive issues, atm, so I may have misunderstood.)
Thank you again, this is so generous. c:
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25