Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 386 387
@orchardofstone My apologies!
@orchardofstone My apologies!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@DeluxeVegan

No worries!
@DeluxeVegan

No worries!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Aerylei
Thank you! I'll definitely let you know when I write more <3

@Schingiuire
Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Aerylei
Thank you! I'll definitely let you know when I write more <3

@Schingiuire
Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Schingiuire

please add me to the general pinglist, and the special events pinglist if there is one?

thanks in advance!
@Schingiuire

please add me to the general pinglist, and the special events pinglist if there is one?

thanks in advance!
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
oh gosh thats a lot of pings and it was only two days how do you two do it

i need to get on my comp and check everything, but happy thanksgiving c:
oh gosh thats a lot of pings and it was only two days how do you two do it

i need to get on my comp and check everything, but happy thanksgiving c:
banner_grimm.png
Happy Thanksgiving, for those celebrating! I am thankful for all of you here!
Happy Thanksgiving, for those celebrating! I am thankful for all of you here!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I'm currently neck deep in cooking! I'll be able to update everyone tonight! I do have a very generous donation I'll be making available when I update. (A Starmap/Constellation/capsule tundra)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I'm currently neck deep in cooking! I'll be able to update everyone tonight! I do have a very generous donation I'll be making available when I update. (A Starmap/Constellation/capsule tundra)
Alhazred-Signature.png
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a lovely day ^-^
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a lovely day ^-^
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! And if you don't celebrate, I hope your day is wonderful and full of laughter!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! And if you don't celebrate, I hope your day is wonderful and full of laughter!
@Schingiuire [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46965158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469652/46965158_350.png[/img] [/url] Pegasi, a winged horse from the heavens, born from arcane magic, is said to have become a dragon, is this true? Why yes it is, for if you are reading this, you have looked upon her recently, or you are now! She may look much like a watermelon, but this beautiful dragon once was the great companion of Hercules in a different life! She loves joking around, taking long flights, and giving the hatchlings horse back rides in the skies high above! Although you may find her quiet, once you know this beaut for more, you will find how loud and disruptive she can truly be! If you do not get this far. you may see her as a silent prankster, as she finds great joy in playing pranks on those she likes! So, do not fret if she wishes to toy with you. Pegasi otherwise enjoys ballads, and takes joy in sky dancing, putting on a show for those who inhabit the claim which she resides in. This beaut also finds great joy, which to many do not know, in studying the stars, and drawing out the constellations she sees from her own observatory hidden within her den. With her move to the Frech clan, she gained a brood of followers which deem her the lead martyr, who throws the greatest of parties! Food and sweets that tower over even the tallest Imperial! With enough wine you could get the most daring of stories from Pegasi, telling of how once she was rode into battle by Hercules during a stormy night that was somewhat a battle of gods! Or you could hear of her solo battles upon her travels against the beast clans that dare challenge some dragon as mighty as herself! Pegasi, although an imperial, primarily eats plants due to her habits from another life. Her favorite foods are berries, in which she eats more as a snack, since it would require an extremely large quantity to fill her. Yet, she is known to swallow watermelons whole! hopefully this is better, sorry I'm not that good at writing. I also didn't see any typos..
@Schingiuire

46965158_350.png

Pegasi, a winged horse from the heavens, born from arcane magic, is said to have become a dragon, is this true? Why yes it is, for if you are reading this, you have looked upon her recently, or you are now!

She may look much like a watermelon, but this beautiful dragon once was the great companion of Hercules in a different life! She loves joking around, taking long flights, and giving the hatchlings horse back rides in the skies high above!

Although you may find her quiet, once you know this beaut for more, you will find how loud and disruptive she can truly be! If you do not get this far. you may see her as a silent prankster, as she finds great joy in playing pranks on those she likes! So, do not fret if she wishes to toy with you.

Pegasi otherwise enjoys ballads, and takes joy in sky dancing, putting on a show for those who inhabit the claim which she resides in. This beaut also finds great joy, which to many do not know, in studying the stars, and drawing out the constellations she sees from her own observatory hidden within her den.

With her move to the Frech clan, she gained a brood of followers which deem her the lead martyr, who throws the greatest of parties! Food and sweets that tower over even the tallest Imperial!

With enough wine you could get the most daring of stories from Pegasi, telling of how once she was rode into battle by Hercules during a stormy night that was somewhat a battle of gods! Or you could hear of her solo battles upon her travels against the beast clans that dare challenge some dragon as mighty as herself!

Pegasi, although an imperial, primarily eats plants due to her habits from another life. Her favorite foods are berries, in which she eats more as a snack, since it would require an extremely large quantity to fill her. Yet, she is known to swallow watermelons whole!

hopefully this is better, sorry I'm not that good at writing. I also didn't see any typos..
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 386 387