Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Zippo's Christmas Gifts (sign ups open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Username:
Favorite Type of Item: Genes
Anything You Collect?: Axolotls (all four, meat item)
Five Items You'd Love to Get: My wl is here, there's some cheap items :)
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Art would be fine, writing I prefer to do on my own
Username:
Favorite Type of Item: Genes
Anything You Collect?: Axolotls (all four, meat item)
Five Items You'd Love to Get: My wl is here, there's some cheap items :)
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Art would be fine, writing I prefer to do on my own
Everyone up to here has been added to the list! Zippo thanks you all for participating and can't wait to gift you!
Everyone up to here has been added to the list! Zippo thanks you all for participating and can't wait to gift you!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
This is adorable, and I'd love to get a gift from Zippo! <3

Username: Kitanya
Favorite Type of Item: Fave items are gene scrolls and eggs!
Anything You Collect?: Rusted, Iron, and Gilded chests for my birthday opening in Jan!
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Secondary Gene: Morph, Sanguine Plumage, a familiar I don't have, White Slime, Black Slime
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: No thank you <3
This is adorable, and I'd love to get a gift from Zippo! <3

Username: Kitanya
Favorite Type of Item: Fave items are gene scrolls and eggs!
Anything You Collect?: Rusted, Iron, and Gilded chests for my birthday opening in Jan!
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Secondary Gene: Morph, Sanguine Plumage, a familiar I don't have, White Slime, Black Slime
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: No thank you <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
wow this is such a cute idea!

Username: Redbang
Favorite Type of Item: I'd say either skins or apparel
Anything You Collect?: mostly ores and stuff
Five Items You'd Love to Get: let's see
-despite grinding the coli a lot I never found a skin crate so that'd be cool (especially the shattered serpent one *w*)
-some of those new victorian dresses parts (like the new black-red or the tattered one)
-the materials to create a bog changing breed scroll
-a peacock spider familiar
-black or white feathered wings
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: If artists donate art, would you like to receive a gift voucher if possible? I draw myself so I'd keep it as a last option

I can donate free art if you need @piscesrising :D
wow this is such a cute idea!

Username: Redbang
Favorite Type of Item: I'd say either skins or apparel
Anything You Collect?: mostly ores and stuff
Five Items You'd Love to Get: let's see
-despite grinding the coli a lot I never found a skin crate so that'd be cool (especially the shattered serpent one *w*)
-some of those new victorian dresses parts (like the new black-red or the tattered one)
-the materials to create a bog changing breed scroll
-a peacock spider familiar
-black or white feathered wings
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: If artists donate art, would you like to receive a gift voucher if possible? I draw myself so I'd keep it as a last option

I can donate free art if you need @piscesrising :D
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
Username: Shirokame
Favorite Type of Item: Genes and battle stones ^///^
Anything You Collect?: special familiars, skins, and chests
Five Items You'd Love to Get: ummm... the cherub gene, eliminate hahaha, old and retired apparel
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: sure~

thank you so very much for doing this ^///^~~
Username: Shirokame
Favorite Type of Item: Genes and battle stones ^///^
Anything You Collect?: special familiars, skins, and chests
Five Items You'd Love to Get: ummm... the cherub gene, eliminate hahaha, old and retired apparel
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: sure~

thank you so very much for doing this ^///^~~
Gummy_spiral_green_and_red_badge_test.png
This sounds really fun! Thank you Zipo for doing this for us!

Username: Yourcatisadragon
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, chests, familiars and genes! (includes removals)
Anything You Collect?: Anything cute or that has to do with chickens
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Any accents, art, and I'll leave the rest as just surprises
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Of course!
This sounds really fun! Thank you Zipo for doing this for us!

Username: Yourcatisadragon
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, chests, familiars and genes! (includes removals)
Anything You Collect?: Anything cute or that has to do with chickens
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Any accents, art, and I'll leave the rest as just surprises
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Of course!
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
Username: VolcanicThunder
Favorite Type of Item: Genes would be amazing, I love apparel too though
Anything You Collect?: Runestones and generally anything that looks magical
Five Items You'd Love to Get: any gene, any apparel but especially the stuff that floats around your dragon, also the companion apparel is amazing, rare baldwin mats, accents especially plague or arcane themed ones
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: I'm thankful to be receiving anything at all, and I would certainly appreciate anyone putting out that much effort for me and my dragons, but since I don't really role play my dragons or write lore I feel like such a personalized and labor intensive gift should be given to someone who will use it more.

Thank you for doing this! The hatchlings will be delighted!
Username: VolcanicThunder
Favorite Type of Item: Genes would be amazing, I love apparel too though
Anything You Collect?: Runestones and generally anything that looks magical
Five Items You'd Love to Get: any gene, any apparel but especially the stuff that floats around your dragon, also the companion apparel is amazing, rare baldwin mats, accents especially plague or arcane themed ones
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: I'm thankful to be receiving anything at all, and I would certainly appreciate anyone putting out that much effort for me and my dragons, but since I don't really role play my dragons or write lore I feel like such a personalized and labor intensive gift should be given to someone who will use it more.

Thank you for doing this! The hatchlings will be delighted!
wishlist
Everyone up to here has been added to Zippo's list! We're almost to fifty gifts and Zippo is excited!
Everyone up to here has been added to Zippo's list! We're almost to fifty gifts and Zippo is excited!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
@piscesrising this is so sweet of you!! May I sign up for donations? I could probably give away some Baldwin materials and a few other things. [b]Username:[/b] ArowanaPrincess [b]Favorite Type of Item: [/b]Apparel!! [b]Anything You Collect?:[/b] [Item=Showman's Arowana] [item=ringscale arowana] [b]Five Items You'd Love to Get:[/b] [LIST] [*]insects [*]pink apparel that _isn't_ the birdskulls, wool stuff, and cabbie [*]the tuxedo cat familiars [*]the peryton familiars [*]apparel from the fig plume sets [/LIST] [b]s art/writing an acceptable gift to you?[/b]: hands down this would be the best present ever
@piscesrising this is so sweet of you!! May I sign up for donations? I could probably give away some Baldwin materials and a few other things.

Username: ArowanaPrincess
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel!!
Anything You Collect?:
Showman's Arowana Ringscale Arowana
Five Items You'd Love to Get:
  • insects
  • pink apparel that _isn't_ the birdskulls, wool stuff, and cabbie
  • the tuxedo cat familiars
  • the peryton familiars
  • apparel from the fig plume sets
s art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: hands down this would be the best present ever
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
Username: beepboopitsme
Favorite Type of Item: Genes (except Smirch) and Accents, Apparel
Anything You Collect?: Nopes
Five Items You'd Love to Get: A gift is a gift, i am happy about everything from my WL i guess (linked on my page). If i could chose, then i'd wish for Noc-Breedchanges, Genes for my projects (also linked on my page) or Brightshine Jubilee Accents and Lights-Apparel.
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: I'm currently not that much into art tbh :/

Thanks in either case <3
Username: beepboopitsme
Favorite Type of Item: Genes (except Smirch) and Accents, Apparel
Anything You Collect?: Nopes
Five Items You'd Love to Get: A gift is a gift, i am happy about everything from my WL i guess (linked on my page). If i could chose, then i'd wish for Noc-Breedchanges, Genes for my projects (also linked on my page) or Brightshine Jubilee Accents and Lights-Apparel.
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: I'm currently not that much into art tbh :/

Thanks in either case <3
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9