Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Zippo's Christmas Gifts (sign ups open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][size=7][color=red]Merry Christmas, from Zippo Claus![/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13167281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131673/13167281_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][color=green]Have you been good this year? Then you deserve a visit from Zippo and his elves![/color][/size] This is a giveaway for the holidays, based on something my cousin used to do. She passed Zippo along to me on the condition that I continue the tradition - Zippo loves to give, and give, and give, and Christmas is his favorite holiday! [center][size=5]How It Works[/size] +First things first, [b]everyone who signs up using the form gets a gift.[/b] +[b]Sign ups close on December 15th, 2018 at rollover.[/b] +Gifts start going out [b]December 1st[/b]. Ideally all gifts will be delivered by January 1st, but that depends on how many gifts Zippo's got to give out! +Gifts will not be extravagant. In order to gift everyone, MOST items will be 25kT or less. Depending on what I can get a hold of, of course! +[b]Zippo Claus happily accepts donations![/b] +Please be polite and patient with Zippo Claus - he does this alone. +Gifts may be made up of one big item or a bunch of smaller items.[/center] [quote][b]The Form[/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Favorite Type of Item:[/b] Apparel, Baldwin Mats, Genes, etc? [b]Anything You Collect?:[/b] Fertility statues, candles, books, etc? [b]Five Items You'd Love to Get:[/b] This isn't guaranteed, but gives me an idea of the things you like. The more affordable your list, the more likely you are to get something off of it! [b]Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?[/b]: If artists donate art, would you like to receive a gift voucher if possible?[/quote] So to recap: +[b]Fill out the form[/b] +[b]Wait patiently for your gift starting December 1st![/b]
Merry Christmas, from Zippo Claus!

13167281_350.png

Have you been good this year? Then you deserve a visit from Zippo and his elves!

This is a giveaway for the holidays, based on something my cousin used to do. She passed Zippo along to me on the condition that I continue the tradition - Zippo loves to give, and give, and give, and Christmas is his favorite holiday!
How It Works
+First things first, everyone who signs up using the form gets a gift.
+Sign ups close on December 15th, 2018 at rollover.
+Gifts start going out December 1st. Ideally all gifts will be delivered by January 1st, but that depends on how many gifts Zippo's got to give out!
+Gifts will not be extravagant. In order to gift everyone, MOST items will be 25kT or less. Depending on what I can get a hold of, of course!
+Zippo Claus happily accepts donations!
+Please be polite and patient with Zippo Claus - he does this alone.
+Gifts may be made up of one big item or a bunch of smaller items.
Quote:
The Form

Username:
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, Baldwin Mats, Genes, etc?
Anything You Collect?: Fertility statues, candles, books, etc?
Five Items You'd Love to Get: This isn't guaranteed, but gives me an idea of the things you like. The more affordable your list, the more likely you are to get something off of it!
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: If artists donate art, would you like to receive a gift voucher if possible?

So to recap:

+Fill out the form
+Wait patiently for your gift starting December 1st!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
This is where the pinglist for Zippo's events goes! If you'd like to be added, please let me know!

@/paperpony
This is where the pinglist for Zippo's events goes! If you'd like to be added, please let me know!

@/paperpony
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
This is the thank you section for all donaters: Zippo's elves! Soon we'll have a special badge and signatures to put up. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/7YW3bHQF/zippos-gifts-1.jpg[/img] If you'd like to make badges or signatures, please let me know! [center][size=7]A Big Thank You To:[/size] @/Cadbberry @/paperpony @/Neoncherry64 @/Kookaburra
This is the thank you section for all donaters: Zippo's elves! Soon we'll have a special badge and signatures to put up.

zippos-gifts-1.jpg

If you'd like to make badges or signatures, please let me know!
A Big Thank You To:

@/Cadbberry @/paperpony @/Neoncherry64 @/Kookaburra
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Reserved just in case...
Reserved just in case...
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Do we just submit the form right here? I hope I'm doing this right!

Username: RockSugar
Favorite Type of Item: Colorful familiars!
Five Items You'd Love to Get: A fairy entourage, a pair of sylvan wings, wing silks, jeweled apparel, glowing or crystal themed familiar
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: That would be wonderful!
Do we just submit the form right here? I hope I'm doing this right!

Username: RockSugar
Favorite Type of Item: Colorful familiars!
Five Items You'd Love to Get: A fairy entourage, a pair of sylvan wings, wing silks, jeweled apparel, glowing or crystal themed familiar
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: That would be wonderful!
@RockSugar Absolutely! You've officially signed up, and as soon as Zippo gets untangled he'll add you to his list!
@RockSugar Absolutely! You've officially signed up, and as soon as Zippo gets untangled he'll add you to his list!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
I would love to sign up! And I have some apparel I could donate!

Username: Cadbberry
Favorite Type of Item: Genes
Anything You Collect?: Pink apparel of all kinds so many pages of pink
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Sussex Spaniel, Starlight Cloak, Flower falls, Twilight Sylvan Dress, Twilight Sylvan Twist
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: I absolutely adore art!!
I would love to sign up! And I have some apparel I could donate!

Username: Cadbberry
Favorite Type of Item: Genes
Anything You Collect?: Pink apparel of all kinds so many pages of pink
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Sussex Spaniel, Starlight Cloak, Flower falls, Twilight Sylvan Dress, Twilight Sylvan Twist
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: I absolutely adore art!!
@Cadbberry Zippo thanks you for signing up to be on his list, and will add you as soon as figures out how to get the 8 foot Christmas tree in the lair. (And thanks you for your donation!)
@Cadbberry Zippo thanks you for signing up to be on his list, and will add you as soon as figures out how to get the 8 foot Christmas tree in the lair. (And thanks you for your donation!)
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Username:AmalgamDragon
Favorite Type of Item: familiars
Anything You Collect?: chess pieces
Five Items You'd Love to Get: a lightning battle stone dealing magic damage, some slime(from badwin), 5kt, a saddle like apparel or a gen modifier (no matter the gene)
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: sure, why not.

@piscesrising i can help with fams a bit
Username:AmalgamDragon
Favorite Type of Item: familiars
Anything You Collect?: chess pieces
Five Items You'd Love to Get: a lightning battle stone dealing magic damage, some slime(from badwin), 5kt, a saddle like apparel or a gen modifier (no matter the gene)
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: sure, why not.

@piscesrising i can help with fams a bit
Username: Didox
Favorite Type of Item: Accents
Anything You Collect?: Not really, but I'm kinda trying to complete my bestiary [which is kinda impossible heh]
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Familiars that I don't have, Pretty accents, Apparel that is also on the cute/pretty side, art??, I don't know really and I'm in for the surprise [I'll let Zipo decide]
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: I'm not very much into lore but I do definitely dig art :)

Thank you very much for holding this :) It's a very sweet idea and Zipo is indeed a good boya
Username: Didox
Favorite Type of Item: Accents
Anything You Collect?: Not really, but I'm kinda trying to complete my bestiary [which is kinda impossible heh]
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Familiars that I don't have, Pretty accents, Apparel that is also on the cute/pretty side, art??, I don't know really and I'm in for the surprise [I'll let Zipo decide]
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: I'm not very much into lore but I do definitely dig art :)

Thank you very much for holding this :) It's a very sweet idea and Zipo is indeed a good boya
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9