Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 133 134
[quote name="cerpin" date="2018-06-28 16:38:02" ] Character Information Is your character an original character or a fandom character? original character, flight rising based. the main players are the Featherflight Council, their clan members, and the leader, an escaped harpy prince named Talon. Featherflight Council this trio consists of Erin, the head, Sigrun, his life partner, and Roan. they help guide the clan leader Talon in making decisions. they are all some form of visionary/seer, with Erin being the 'blind seer' archetype who can tell the future to some degree, Sigrun being a talented empath, and Roan receiving visions from the Tidelord's blessing from time to time. Erin is a somewhat mysterious but kind older fellow, with Sigrun being well into adulthood and very shy and self-conscious - Roan is young and headstrong, the largest tundra around, and quite the brash dude. Talon Talon is the last of the bloodline of the harpy goddess Talona, and was essentially kept as breeding stock by the other harpies of Dragonhome. they lived in the shadow of the pillar of the world, and through his own gile and a bit of luck he was able to escape. Talon travels with a tundra-only clan throughout Sornieth, leading them on adventures and trying to stay ahead of the harpies who pursue him. he is young and somewhat stupid, but has a pure heart and at the end of the day, wants the best for his clanmates. he was elected as leader of the clan due to also having visions, taking the form of dreams, which lead them on a path that no one knows the ending to just yet. Other Members Mayura, the clan alchemist. he is sickly and uses chemical magicks to keep himself alive. Talon's feathers are a primary source of magic for him. he's also a huge creep Dreamcoat, an illusionist mage, and a very boistrous one. he's gorgeous and he knows it. somewhat new to the clan, convinced to join by Talon and left his home in the hewn city to come travel with them. Highland, a kind of light construct. the rest of the clan is unaware of his origins, just that he guards them and travels with them. he is mostly silent, and does not sleep, instead patrolling the area while they rest. Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? nope! my clan is a traveling bunch, they can be anywhere for any reason. Player Information Average reply length? i am quite wordy! if i do the starter, expect...a lot. of words. lol. my average replies will probably be a couple paragraphs, though, as long as i am given something substantial to reply to! Average reply speed? if we're on at the same time, expect multiple replies a day! i will reply at least once a day barring any irl business, though. Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? please be lgbt friendly! i would also prefer to interact with other adults so pls be 18+. also i realize my characters might come off as kind of 'mary-sue-ish' but like. i'm just havin fun y'all pls respect lol Would you like to share any additional information? if you're interested in being friends outside of rp, that's cool too! my name's Lio, and i'm super open to meeting new people to chat with. also my characters are hells of gay and writing romance and stuff is one of my fave things! it's not a requirement by any means, just wanted to put that out there! [/quote] still seeking rp partners~
cerpin wrote on 2018-06-28 16:38:02:
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
original character, flight rising based. the main players are the Featherflight Council, their clan members, and the leader, an escaped harpy prince named Talon.

Featherflight Council
this trio consists of Erin, the head, Sigrun, his life partner, and Roan. they help guide the clan leader Talon in making decisions. they are all some form of visionary/seer, with Erin being the 'blind seer' archetype who can tell the future to some degree, Sigrun being a talented empath, and Roan receiving visions from the Tidelord's blessing from time to time. Erin is a somewhat mysterious but kind older fellow, with Sigrun being well into adulthood and very shy and self-conscious - Roan is young and headstrong, the largest tundra around, and quite the brash dude.

Talon
Talon is the last of the bloodline of the harpy goddess Talona, and was essentially kept as breeding stock by the other harpies of Dragonhome. they lived in the shadow of the pillar of the world, and through his own gile and a bit of luck he was able to escape. Talon travels with a tundra-only clan throughout Sornieth, leading them on adventures and trying to stay ahead of the harpies who pursue him. he is young and somewhat stupid, but has a pure heart and at the end of the day, wants the best for his clanmates. he was elected as leader of the clan due to also having visions, taking the form of dreams, which lead them on a path that no one knows the ending to just yet.

Other Members
Mayura, the clan alchemist. he is sickly and uses chemical magicks to keep himself alive. Talon's feathers are a primary source of magic for him. he's also a huge creep
Dreamcoat, an illusionist mage, and a very boistrous one. he's gorgeous and he knows it. somewhat new to the clan, convinced to join by Talon and left his home in the hewn city to come travel with them.
Highland, a kind of light construct. the rest of the clan is unaware of his origins, just that he guards them and travels with them. he is mostly silent, and does not sleep, instead patrolling the area while they rest.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
nope! my clan is a traveling bunch, they can be anywhere for any reason.

Player Information

Average reply length?
i am quite wordy! if i do the starter, expect...a lot. of words. lol. my average replies will probably be a couple paragraphs, though, as long as i am given something substantial to reply to!

Average reply speed?
if we're on at the same time, expect multiple replies a day! i will reply at least once a day barring any irl business, though.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
please be lgbt friendly! i would also prefer to interact with other adults so pls be 18+. also i realize my characters might come off as kind of 'mary-sue-ish' but like. i'm just havin fun y'all pls respect lol

Would you like to share any additional information?
if you're interested in being friends outside of rp, that's cool too! my name's Lio, and i'm super open to meeting new people to chat with. also my characters are hells of gay and writing romance and stuff is one of my fave things! it's not a requirement by any means, just wanted to put that out there!

still seeking rp partners~
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif

Character Information

My characters are always original, and I tend to like to create new ones for new stories, but if I feel like one of my current character's would be interesting in a specific situation I might use them. I've never tried role-playing with one of my dragons, but they each have their own personality so it wouldn't be hard.

If yes, please describe.

No, I am pretty much open to anything. I enjoy romance, but typically more as a subplot or even heavy subplot as long there's another main plot. (If that makes sense.) And romance also isn't necessarily a necessity for me. My favorite stories are probably horror, I absolutely love H.P. Lovecraft. I also really enjoy historical plots. I'm open to fandom universes as long as we're using our own original characters, and I have an understanding of how the universe works.

Player Information

Hello, my username is the Crowe word for Crow. I identify as queer (but I've rp'ed straight and **** romantic subplots). I'm a girl, in college for veterinary medicine. You may have noticed my writing is pretty awkward, yeah. Unfortunately I'm typically writing in medical talk these days. I have a decent understanding of English though. I can also read and write (with some errors) in French. I've been into story writing or RP writing for years, but I'm a bit rusty. I have done creative writing courses with focus on poetry and short story writing, I can tell you I typically go for plots of being rather than becoming, but this doesn't really apply to RP.

Average reply length?

Depends on what I have to work with. Usually 1-3 paragraphs, but sometimes more. I occasionally am guilty of using one liners in situations where I either am stuck or dialogue is happening, though try hard to avoid less than three line responses.

Average reply speed?

My program is super intense, and I have about 30 hours of studying and homework to do each week. (I'm pretty good at getting it done in less than that.) I'm on FR almost every day, though sometimes my sister has to feed my dragons for me. I could probably do at least one response every day with a few exceptions for busier days. In most cases I could probably do two or three. If it's easier to RP off site then I can do that, I don't know if that'll improve the number of responses I can do in a day or not.

One really important thing for me is communication with my RP partner(s). I think this kind of makes or breaks the experience for me. Also being able to communicate with my partner means I'm able to let you know what my workload is for the week and how frequently I'll be able to respond.

PM me if you're interested!

Character Information

My characters are always original, and I tend to like to create new ones for new stories, but if I feel like one of my current character's would be interesting in a specific situation I might use them. I've never tried role-playing with one of my dragons, but they each have their own personality so it wouldn't be hard.

If yes, please describe.

No, I am pretty much open to anything. I enjoy romance, but typically more as a subplot or even heavy subplot as long there's another main plot. (If that makes sense.) And romance also isn't necessarily a necessity for me. My favorite stories are probably horror, I absolutely love H.P. Lovecraft. I also really enjoy historical plots. I'm open to fandom universes as long as we're using our own original characters, and I have an understanding of how the universe works.

Player Information

Hello, my username is the Crowe word for Crow. I identify as queer (but I've rp'ed straight and **** romantic subplots). I'm a girl, in college for veterinary medicine. You may have noticed my writing is pretty awkward, yeah. Unfortunately I'm typically writing in medical talk these days. I have a decent understanding of English though. I can also read and write (with some errors) in French. I've been into story writing or RP writing for years, but I'm a bit rusty. I have done creative writing courses with focus on poetry and short story writing, I can tell you I typically go for plots of being rather than becoming, but this doesn't really apply to RP.

Average reply length?

Depends on what I have to work with. Usually 1-3 paragraphs, but sometimes more. I occasionally am guilty of using one liners in situations where I either am stuck or dialogue is happening, though try hard to avoid less than three line responses.

Average reply speed?

My program is super intense, and I have about 30 hours of studying and homework to do each week. (I'm pretty good at getting it done in less than that.) I'm on FR almost every day, though sometimes my sister has to feed my dragons for me. I could probably do at least one response every day with a few exceptions for busier days. In most cases I could probably do two or three. If it's easier to RP off site then I can do that, I don't know if that'll improve the number of responses I can do in a day or not.

One really important thing for me is communication with my RP partner(s). I think this kind of makes or breaks the experience for me. Also being able to communicate with my partner means I'm able to let you know what my workload is for the week and how frequently I'll be able to respond.

PM me if you're interested!
Average reply length?
I usually have hold myself to a "3 sentences is a paragraph" standard so my minimum reply size will be 3 sentences. However, I try to flesh out my posts to be a larger paragraph than 3 sentences because I personally find it hard to reply to a post that's any less than 3 sentences so I don't want to do the same to other people! Maximum reply size varies, depending on the situation of the roleplay.

Average reply speed?
I at least try to reply once per day, but I tend to be on other roleplaying sites so I might not be here all the time. On my free days from school/weekends, I may be busy going out or simply playing video games.

Not much. I don't mind roleplaying with people who are just dipping their toes into the roleplaying. If they need a few tips on how to get better, I'd love to help them out or let them know of my personal "3 sentence" rule! I also wish that groups can be patient when roleplaying with me since sometimes I have no muse to write or just had a booked day. I'm still new to the FR forums so I don't know how to subscribe to things? All I ask is that you ping me if you're interacting with my characters so I can see. :)

I don't classify myself as semi-/fully literate since I personally don't see my posts up to par with what I've seen, but I have 5+ years of roleplaying under my belt so I have a pretty good handle on basic RP etiquette. I find Humans RPs uninteresting for the most part so I'd skip that. I'm an avid Warrior Cats fan so I'm super down with being invited to a Warrior Cats RP. I'd also love to be invited to a couple of Dragon RPs where you can use dragons from your clan here on FR (one of the big reasons why I'm peeking into the roleplaying section). Admittedly, I'm not so well-versed into FR Lore so if your dragon RP doesn't rely too much on the site lore/doesn't require extensive knowledge then I'd love to join it!
I also have school going on so be aware of that please!

If you're interested in me joining a RP that you have going on, just send me PM or even just ping me in your RP thread! I'd love to take a look!
Average reply length?
I usually have hold myself to a "3 sentences is a paragraph" standard so my minimum reply size will be 3 sentences. However, I try to flesh out my posts to be a larger paragraph than 3 sentences because I personally find it hard to reply to a post that's any less than 3 sentences so I don't want to do the same to other people! Maximum reply size varies, depending on the situation of the roleplay.

Average reply speed?
I at least try to reply once per day, but I tend to be on other roleplaying sites so I might not be here all the time. On my free days from school/weekends, I may be busy going out or simply playing video games.

Not much. I don't mind roleplaying with people who are just dipping their toes into the roleplaying. If they need a few tips on how to get better, I'd love to help them out or let them know of my personal "3 sentence" rule! I also wish that groups can be patient when roleplaying with me since sometimes I have no muse to write or just had a booked day. I'm still new to the FR forums so I don't know how to subscribe to things? All I ask is that you ping me if you're interacting with my characters so I can see. :)

I don't classify myself as semi-/fully literate since I personally don't see my posts up to par with what I've seen, but I have 5+ years of roleplaying under my belt so I have a pretty good handle on basic RP etiquette. I find Humans RPs uninteresting for the most part so I'd skip that. I'm an avid Warrior Cats fan so I'm super down with being invited to a Warrior Cats RP. I'd also love to be invited to a couple of Dragon RPs where you can use dragons from your clan here on FR (one of the big reasons why I'm peeking into the roleplaying section). Admittedly, I'm not so well-versed into FR Lore so if your dragon RP doesn't rely too much on the site lore/doesn't require extensive knowledge then I'd love to join it!
I also have school going on so be aware of that please!

If you're interested in me joining a RP that you have going on, just send me PM or even just ping me in your RP thread! I'd love to take a look!
I have an art shop now! Now Skydancer + Mirror friendly!
Character Information

My characters would be my dragons. So I suppose they are original heh. I do other fandom roleplays, so if you want to add something else to make it very sporadic, im cool with that. I think it would be fun!

I'm not seeking anything specific but I would love to build some rapport with other drag's and maybe have some of my youngling drags build a relationship with older other dragons. I do love playdates!

Player Information

My reply length depends on how I feel and what I am given. I actually hate when someone makes me feel like Im not doing good enough for a average reply, which is usually a could of sentences to maybe three paragraphs? It sucks, but I can do from like five sentences to a novel which really is like 10-12 paragraphs.

My reply speed depends. Read my clan info and you'll see why. I do try my best tho. It could take ten minutes to an week. So please don't rush me, but message and make sure im not lazying around.

No requirements at all. Not I can think of right now though.

You are beautiful and I hope we can rp some time :)
Character Information

My characters would be my dragons. So I suppose they are original heh. I do other fandom roleplays, so if you want to add something else to make it very sporadic, im cool with that. I think it would be fun!

I'm not seeking anything specific but I would love to build some rapport with other drag's and maybe have some of my youngling drags build a relationship with older other dragons. I do love playdates!

Player Information

My reply length depends on how I feel and what I am given. I actually hate when someone makes me feel like Im not doing good enough for a average reply, which is usually a could of sentences to maybe three paragraphs? It sucks, but I can do from like five sentences to a novel which really is like 10-12 paragraphs.

My reply speed depends. Read my clan info and you'll see why. I do try my best tho. It could take ten minutes to an week. So please don't rush me, but message and make sure im not lazying around.

No requirements at all. Not I can think of right now though.

You are beautiful and I hope we can rp some time :)
L9gRlGo.png
Character Information

Depends! I can play both. I would love to RP any of my dragons, and most of them have lore (if there isn't any listed you can ask and I probably will have something for them that I just haven't gotten around to writing down yet!) Even my fandragons are, to a very small extent, their own characters. I also love to make and flesh out new OCs, or I have a few for pretty much any genre you can think of.

That said though, I also do canon RP! I won't list all of my fandoms here, but a few that I have done lots of RP in in the past are Homestuck, How to Train Your Dragon, Ace Attorney, Fallout (New Vegas & 4), Gravity Falls, Metal Gear, and Psychonauts; you can ask about pretty much any fandom though C:

Not really! I would love to build lore between dragons though, otherwise shoot anything you've got at me! Some genres I love are horror, adventure, and paranormal, but I love just plain old slice of life too. I'd rather the whole RP not be hurt/comfort or constant drama but otherwise drama is welcome, of course!

Player Information

Average reply length?
It largely depends on my inspiration and energy levels. I can usually do 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes even longer if I'm really getting into something, but my posts tend to dwindle a lot, just because I might have trouble thinking of what to do next or how to say something. I can RARELY go up to 5 paragraphs and never do longer posts.

Average reply speed?
This also depends. Between mental health and a busy life, it can be almost instant or it can seem to take forever. >< If you feel I've forgotten, please message me!

Just be open to communication and know that I do not and will never RP real people.

Nothing else I can think of! If you have any qeuestions feel free to PM me or hmu elsewhere telling me who you are!
Character Information

Depends! I can play both. I would love to RP any of my dragons, and most of them have lore (if there isn't any listed you can ask and I probably will have something for them that I just haven't gotten around to writing down yet!) Even my fandragons are, to a very small extent, their own characters. I also love to make and flesh out new OCs, or I have a few for pretty much any genre you can think of.

That said though, I also do canon RP! I won't list all of my fandoms here, but a few that I have done lots of RP in in the past are Homestuck, How to Train Your Dragon, Ace Attorney, Fallout (New Vegas & 4), Gravity Falls, Metal Gear, and Psychonauts; you can ask about pretty much any fandom though C:

Not really! I would love to build lore between dragons though, otherwise shoot anything you've got at me! Some genres I love are horror, adventure, and paranormal, but I love just plain old slice of life too. I'd rather the whole RP not be hurt/comfort or constant drama but otherwise drama is welcome, of course!

Player Information

Average reply length?
It largely depends on my inspiration and energy levels. I can usually do 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes even longer if I'm really getting into something, but my posts tend to dwindle a lot, just because I might have trouble thinking of what to do next or how to say something. I can RARELY go up to 5 paragraphs and never do longer posts.

Average reply speed?
This also depends. Between mental health and a busy life, it can be almost instant or it can seem to take forever. >< If you feel I've forgotten, please message me!

Just be open to communication and know that I do not and will never RP real people.

Nothing else I can think of! If you have any qeuestions feel free to PM me or hmu elsewhere telling me who you are!
qbT513R.png
Character Information

I usually use original characters to roleplay as I find playing canon character limiting. I prefer to shape my own characters and to develop them throughout the rp. In rare occasions I can also opt for playing canon characters if I really like them and I see room for development.

I can also use my dragons for rp as long as we agree that they also have a human form, I will not rp solely with dragons that can't shapeshift into humans.

I don't know, you can just hit me up and we can talk, see what we have in common and what not. I come up with plots rather easily and I also enjoy talking and sharing ideas with my rp partners.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I never write less than one paragraph [which for me translates into 7+ lines]. I'm aiming for multi-para in all of my rps.

Average reply speed?
Due to hectic life and a lot of resposibilities I can normally write at least 2-3 times per week. If I have free time then more than that.

My biggest issue so far with roleplaying is getting bored and frustrated with my rp partners. I'm looking for people to contribute to the story, meaning that I don't want to do all the work myself and drag people along the way. Seeing no effort from my rp partners is really awful so please try your best if you want to rp with me.

+Well, give me a nudge if you're interested.
+As far as romance goes I can play out any dynamics. [MXM, FXF, MXF]
+I like pretty art and I usually require pictures for character references. So we can use drawings, anime pictures, real life pictures. [Just give me visuals]
+I've been roleplaying for 11 years. (I feel old now....) So yeah, I've got enough experience and ideas so you won't get bored ;)
+English is not my native language but I'm quite advanced.
Character Information

I usually use original characters to roleplay as I find playing canon character limiting. I prefer to shape my own characters and to develop them throughout the rp. In rare occasions I can also opt for playing canon characters if I really like them and I see room for development.

I can also use my dragons for rp as long as we agree that they also have a human form, I will not rp solely with dragons that can't shapeshift into humans.

I don't know, you can just hit me up and we can talk, see what we have in common and what not. I come up with plots rather easily and I also enjoy talking and sharing ideas with my rp partners.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I never write less than one paragraph [which for me translates into 7+ lines]. I'm aiming for multi-para in all of my rps.

Average reply speed?
Due to hectic life and a lot of resposibilities I can normally write at least 2-3 times per week. If I have free time then more than that.

My biggest issue so far with roleplaying is getting bored and frustrated with my rp partners. I'm looking for people to contribute to the story, meaning that I don't want to do all the work myself and drag people along the way. Seeing no effort from my rp partners is really awful so please try your best if you want to rp with me.

+Well, give me a nudge if you're interested.
+As far as romance goes I can play out any dynamics. [MXM, FXF, MXF]
+I like pretty art and I usually require pictures for character references. So we can use drawings, anime pictures, real life pictures. [Just give me visuals]
+I've been roleplaying for 11 years. (I feel old now....) So yeah, I've got enough experience and ideas so you won't get bored ;)
+English is not my native language but I'm quite advanced.
Character Information

Please describe.

My characters are always original, I never play characters created by other people. They are usually based in fantasy, but even if they are based in another person's canon I usually give myself some wiggle room to bend the canon a little if I need to (but never to anything too extreme or lore breaking)

Not neccessarily. Although I would like to ship some characters because I do enjoy some romantic fluffiness, it's not neccesary.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Unless there's really nothing going on with my character, I tend to average about a paragraph or more. (Occassionally I will have trouble, depending on the character. If they are very stoic, hardly move, don't emote, or have no face, I find it hard to write a paragraph if they're just responding to a conversation.)

Average reply speed?
If I'm on at the same time as my RP partner, I usually get a reply in within an hour. If we're not on at the same time, I can respond whenever I get on, so probably once or twice a day.

Must be LGBT+ friendly, and must be open to changes in the plot. Rarely will I ask you to do anything too extreme if it doesn't fall in line with the plot ("Hey why don't we kill this character of yours?") but if something bothers me or if I have a suggestion please at least be open to discussing it, unless it's really something you absolutely don't want to do because I do understand how that feels.

-I do like drawing characters I RP with, so it would be cool if you have a detailed description of your characters if you don't already have a reference picture.
-I live in Japan so, timezones might not lineup, but I'm still online a lot.
-My mind wanders a whole lot so sometimes I can have an entirely new developed plot within an hour. I also ramble a whole lot when making plots. I also tend to put a whole lot of details into mechanics that might not matter a whole lot to the plot, because it's fun.
-If you're interested, please message me! I am shy and have a hard time approaching people.
Character Information

Please describe.

My characters are always original, I never play characters created by other people. They are usually based in fantasy, but even if they are based in another person's canon I usually give myself some wiggle room to bend the canon a little if I need to (but never to anything too extreme or lore breaking)

Not neccessarily. Although I would like to ship some characters because I do enjoy some romantic fluffiness, it's not neccesary.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Unless there's really nothing going on with my character, I tend to average about a paragraph or more. (Occassionally I will have trouble, depending on the character. If they are very stoic, hardly move, don't emote, or have no face, I find it hard to write a paragraph if they're just responding to a conversation.)

Average reply speed?
If I'm on at the same time as my RP partner, I usually get a reply in within an hour. If we're not on at the same time, I can respond whenever I get on, so probably once or twice a day.

Must be LGBT+ friendly, and must be open to changes in the plot. Rarely will I ask you to do anything too extreme if it doesn't fall in line with the plot ("Hey why don't we kill this character of yours?") but if something bothers me or if I have a suggestion please at least be open to discussing it, unless it's really something you absolutely don't want to do because I do understand how that feels.

-I do like drawing characters I RP with, so it would be cool if you have a detailed description of your characters if you don't already have a reference picture.
-I live in Japan so, timezones might not lineup, but I'm still online a lot.
-My mind wanders a whole lot so sometimes I can have an entirely new developed plot within an hour. I also ramble a whole lot when making plots. I also tend to put a whole lot of details into mechanics that might not matter a whole lot to the plot, because it's fun.
-If you're interested, please message me! I am shy and have a hard time approaching people.
Hanging by a broken thread
[b]Character Information[/b] [LIST] [*]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [indent]I prefer original characters and universes. I am open to using pre-exiting universes as a base, but I do not follow enough 'fandom' material to portray most characters canonically correct.[/indent] [*]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? [indent] I am open to anything. However, I do prefer realistic plotlines. Some examples of genres I am most interested in: [b]slice of life, suspense, murder mystery[/b].[i] I am also good with romance-driven story lines[/i].[/indent][/list] [b]Player Information[/b] [list][*]Average reply length? [indent]Depending on how much I'm feeling the flow, I can usually crank out some good-sized posts. My low end would be [b]about 300 words[/b] (think 2 decent sized paragraphs.) On the other extreme, [i]I have written replies upward of 500-1000 words[/i] (think three to five paragraphs.) This also depends on how much narrative and scene-setting has to be done to build up the action.[/indent] [*]Average reply speed? [indent]This really varies based on my real life obligations. I work a full-time job and have a family, so I am really only online for a few hours each day M-F. I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I would estimate the ability to crank out [b]3 replies during the week[/b]. On the weekend, if I am home, I'd probably be able to devote more time.[/indent] [*]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? [indent]First and foremost, you [b]must be an adult[/b]. While I have nothing against younger roleplayers (I've been roleplaying since I was eight,) I do not want to be liable if romance becomes part of the plot. As well, [b]you must be LGBT friendly[/b]. Most if not all of my characters are queer, so that's a big deal breaker.[/indent] [*]Would you like to share any additional information? [indent]If you are interested, please throw me a PM! It's been a few years since I've been an active roleplayer, but I have been roleplaying at some capacity for about 16 years now.[/list]
Character Information
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    I prefer original characters and universes. I am open to using pre-exiting universes as a base, but I do not follow enough 'fandom' material to portray most characters canonically correct.
  • Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
    I am open to anything. However, I do prefer realistic plotlines. Some examples of genres I am most interested in: slice of life, suspense, murder mystery. I am also good with romance-driven story lines.

Player Information
  • Average reply length?
    Depending on how much I'm feeling the flow, I can usually crank out some good-sized posts. My low end would be about 300 words (think 2 decent sized paragraphs.) On the other extreme, I have written replies upward of 500-1000 words (think three to five paragraphs.) This also depends on how much narrative and scene-setting has to be done to build up the action.
  • Average reply speed?
    This really varies based on my real life obligations. I work a full-time job and have a family, so I am really only online for a few hours each day M-F. I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I would estimate the ability to crank out 3 replies during the week. On the weekend, if I am home, I'd probably be able to devote more time.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    First and foremost, you must be an adult. While I have nothing against younger roleplayers (I've been roleplaying since I was eight,) I do not want to be liable if romance becomes part of the plot. As well, you must be LGBT friendly. Most if not all of my characters are queer, so that's a big deal breaker.
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    If you are interested, please throw me a PM! It's been a few years since I've been an active roleplayer, but I have been roleplaying at some capacity for about 16 years now.
Character Information

I will almost always roleplay as an original character, the exception being fandom roleplaying scenarios.

Not in particular. High fantasy adventure and horror are my favorite genres, and I would be more likely to seek those sort of role-playing experiences out.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to reply with around 5 sentences, which may lengthen depending on a given scenario.

Average reply speed?
I plan to join only a few roleplays at any given time, and will do my best to regularly check on the thread they are hosted in. I currently have a lot of free time, so replying steadily will not be an issue whatsoever.

No :)

My name online is Monster, I use they/them pronouns and I’m an inexperienced roleplayer at the time of writing this post. I am a novice writer, and open to any advice or criticism. I have read the RP etiquette posts as well as other suggested materials for beginners, and feel confident in starting to roleplay again in these forums.I am excited to roleplay again, and hope to improve my writing while making some friends here.
Character Information

I will almost always roleplay as an original character, the exception being fandom roleplaying scenarios.

Not in particular. High fantasy adventure and horror are my favorite genres, and I would be more likely to seek those sort of role-playing experiences out.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to reply with around 5 sentences, which may lengthen depending on a given scenario.

Average reply speed?
I plan to join only a few roleplays at any given time, and will do my best to regularly check on the thread they are hosted in. I currently have a lot of free time, so replying steadily will not be an issue whatsoever.

No :)

My name online is Monster, I use they/them pronouns and I’m an inexperienced roleplayer at the time of writing this post. I am a novice writer, and open to any advice or criticism. I have read the RP etiquette posts as well as other suggested materials for beginners, and feel confident in starting to roleplay again in these forums.I am excited to roleplay again, and hope to improve my writing while making some friends here.

o63Yw.gif
Character Information

i'll roleplay either. i love rping original characters (since it really helps me flesh out who they are, never been a fan of just slapping a bio on their page and calling it a day) but i've taken an interest in fleshing out my flight rising dragons/clan a bit! in terms of fandoms out of fr, there aren't many. i'll do percy jackson + warriors rps (with fandom chars), but other than those i don't do much else.

nope! i'm kind of craving flight rising rps as of now, but honestly i'm open to p much anything if you have any ideas.

Player Information

Average reply length?

it'll sometimes depend on how much from the previous reply i have to work with, but i'm not too fond of one-sentence responses and will do my best to get at least 1 paragraph. i don't mind whatever length you're comfortable replying with as long as it's more than a sentence, haha.

Average reply speed?

i have school monday-friday (+3 fr time) so my replies won't be immediate, but i can guarentee a response in less than a week. i'm not particularly busy as of now, so i'll be able to reply at least once a day. if for some reason i don't reply after a week, feel free to remind me! but if a time comes where replies will be much slower, i'll hopefully inform you beforehand. i'm incredibly patient with replies, i understand people have lives outside of rping and i won't be bothered at all by slow replying. don't feel pressured! i'd prefer a slow but interesting response over a quick and dull one.

not really, no. any size as long as it's under 5 people works just fine for me - over 5 and it tends to get a little messy, haha. but i myself don't have any requirements - as long as my partner's enjoying themselves then i'm not bothered.

just some things i feel like would be important information

- i'm lgbt+ friendly (part of the group myself, most of my characters are also lgbt+) and don't mind romance! but i would prefer that time be taken to really develop the relationship and the two characters be reasonably compatible. some characters of mine are already in relationships/have a certain preference, so please ask if you'd like to try and develop a romantic relationship between characters! i'm not too big on the physical aspects of romance, but instead enjoy focusing on the emotional side of it. even so, if there's a part of a particular relationship you'd like to focus on, feel free to let me know!

- i have a basic understanding of psychology. i am definitely not a trained psychologist nor do i claim to be, but i do thorough research before applying a mental illness/disorder to one of my characters and i hope you'll do the same. i find applying disorders because they're 'cool' or 'cute' rather offensive.

- i'm a literate rper. i've been rping for about five years, even if the way i normally type doesn't portray that, haha.

- i would prefer that rps be on forums or through dms on flight rising, please!

- if you have a particular idea you've been wanting to try out, let me know! i'm not picky about plotlines and honestly it'd be neat to try something new.

- if there comes a time where you are no longer able/interested in rping, please tell me. i'll understand, and we can either end it there or roleplay up to a conclusion - your choice.

- if you're interested in starting an rp, feel free to dm me! notifications are the highlight of my day.

if there's any information i've missed that you'd like to know, feel free to ask and i'll answer as soon as i can. thank you!
Character Information

i'll roleplay either. i love rping original characters (since it really helps me flesh out who they are, never been a fan of just slapping a bio on their page and calling it a day) but i've taken an interest in fleshing out my flight rising dragons/clan a bit! in terms of fandoms out of fr, there aren't many. i'll do percy jackson + warriors rps (with fandom chars), but other than those i don't do much else.

nope! i'm kind of craving flight rising rps as of now, but honestly i'm open to p much anything if you have any ideas.

Player Information

Average reply length?

it'll sometimes depend on how much from the previous reply i have to work with, but i'm not too fond of one-sentence responses and will do my best to get at least 1 paragraph. i don't mind whatever length you're comfortable replying with as long as it's more than a sentence, haha.

Average reply speed?

i have school monday-friday (+3 fr time) so my replies won't be immediate, but i can guarentee a response in less than a week. i'm not particularly busy as of now, so i'll be able to reply at least once a day. if for some reason i don't reply after a week, feel free to remind me! but if a time comes where replies will be much slower, i'll hopefully inform you beforehand. i'm incredibly patient with replies, i understand people have lives outside of rping and i won't be bothered at all by slow replying. don't feel pressured! i'd prefer a slow but interesting response over a quick and dull one.

not really, no. any size as long as it's under 5 people works just fine for me - over 5 and it tends to get a little messy, haha. but i myself don't have any requirements - as long as my partner's enjoying themselves then i'm not bothered.

just some things i feel like would be important information

- i'm lgbt+ friendly (part of the group myself, most of my characters are also lgbt+) and don't mind romance! but i would prefer that time be taken to really develop the relationship and the two characters be reasonably compatible. some characters of mine are already in relationships/have a certain preference, so please ask if you'd like to try and develop a romantic relationship between characters! i'm not too big on the physical aspects of romance, but instead enjoy focusing on the emotional side of it. even so, if there's a part of a particular relationship you'd like to focus on, feel free to let me know!

- i have a basic understanding of psychology. i am definitely not a trained psychologist nor do i claim to be, but i do thorough research before applying a mental illness/disorder to one of my characters and i hope you'll do the same. i find applying disorders because they're 'cool' or 'cute' rather offensive.

- i'm a literate rper. i've been rping for about five years, even if the way i normally type doesn't portray that, haha.

- i would prefer that rps be on forums or through dms on flight rising, please!

- if you have a particular idea you've been wanting to try out, let me know! i'm not picky about plotlines and honestly it'd be neat to try something new.

- if there comes a time where you are no longer able/interested in rping, please tell me. i'll understand, and we can either end it there or roleplay up to a conclusion - your choice.

- if you're interested in starting an rp, feel free to dm me! notifications are the highlight of my day.

if there's any information i've missed that you'd like to know, feel free to ask and i'll answer as soon as i can. thank you!
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 133 134