Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Zippo's Christmas Gifts (sign ups open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Username: Roccoco
Favorite Type of Item: Baldwin Mats and fest stuff.
Anything You Collect?: Seeker Brooch and Seeker Orb
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Food, Lace apparel, Bow apparel
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Yep, go ahead! My writing skills are questionable...
Username: Roccoco
Favorite Type of Item: Baldwin Mats and fest stuff.
Anything You Collect?: Seeker Brooch and Seeker Orb
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Food, Lace apparel, Bow apparel
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Yep, go ahead! My writing skills are questionable...
@Roccoco You've officially been put on the list! Not the Naughty list either, and not the Mediocre and Unassuming list... the Nice List!
@Roccoco You've officially been put on the list! Not the Naughty list either, and not the Mediocre and Unassuming list... the Nice List!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Username: Kookaburra 47688
Favorite Type of Item: accents,genes,apparel
Anything You Collect?: deity figurines and plushies!
Five Items You'd Love to Get: teardrop jewelry, things from the new fancy dress collection, marva eyes, familiars i'm lacking (list in my bio), baldwin mats
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: yes please!!
Username: Kookaburra 47688
Favorite Type of Item: accents,genes,apparel
Anything You Collect?: deity figurines and plushies!
Five Items You'd Love to Get: teardrop jewelry, things from the new fancy dress collection, marva eyes, familiars i'm lacking (list in my bio), baldwin mats
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: yes please!!
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
@Kookaburra "Kookaburra sitting in the Christmas tree!" Zippo sings loudly as he adds you to the list.
@Kookaburra "Kookaburra sitting in the Christmas tree!" Zippo sings loudly as he adds you to the list.
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Username: AngelicDemon65
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, Genes, Accents
Anything You Collect?: Nothing in particular
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Familars that I don't have, Chests, Accents/Skins
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Yes please!
Username: AngelicDemon65
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, Genes, Accents
Anything You Collect?: Nothing in particular
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Familars that I don't have, Chests, Accents/Skins
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Yes please!
cosmos_sploot_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dcmadon.png uuqXVro.png
@AngelicDemon65 Zippo thanks you for signing up and will add you to the list as soon as he's back from caroling in the Mire - oh no. I'd better go get him.
@AngelicDemon65 Zippo thanks you for signing up and will add you to the list as soon as he's back from caroling in the Mire - oh no. I'd better go get him.
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Username:DoesIisLesbian
Favorite Type of Item: familiars
Anything You Collect?: N/A
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Catlike familiar, doglike familiar, familiars in general, battle items, but anything you are willing to part with is good by me
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Sure! :)

Thank!!!
Username:DoesIisLesbian
Favorite Type of Item: familiars
Anything You Collect?: N/A
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Catlike familiar, doglike familiar, familiars in general, battle items, but anything you are willing to part with is good by me
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Sure! :)

Thank!!!
Username: ggirl
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, Baldwin Mats, Genes, Eggs, specialty other than vistas
Anything You Collect?: not really!
Five Items You'd Love to Get: eggs, gem genes, some gen1 primals (for no reason), genes
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: depends!
Username: ggirl
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, Baldwin Mats, Genes, Eggs, specialty other than vistas
Anything You Collect?: not really!
Five Items You'd Love to Get: eggs, gem genes, some gen1 primals (for no reason), genes
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: depends!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
Username: StormCaleum
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel (silks, rose thorns, flowy/minimalist elegance stuff)
Anything You Collect?: Openables/ holiday currency/white slime
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Familiars I don't have, Silks/rose thorns/flowy/minimalist apparel, chests, baldwin mats (esp white slime), Gems/treasure, anything from my WISHLIST
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Absolutely

Thank you for doing this ^.^
Username: StormCaleum
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel (silks, rose thorns, flowy/minimalist elegance stuff)
Anything You Collect?: Openables/ holiday currency/white slime
Five Items You'd Love to Get: Familiars I don't have, Silks/rose thorns/flowy/minimalist apparel, chests, baldwin mats (esp white slime), Gems/treasure, anything from my WISHLIST
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: Absolutely

Thank you for doing this ^.^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
Username: DrakeDynasty
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, & Genes.
Anything You Collect?: nothing really :o
Five Items You'd Love to Get: A pukasloth, a capricat, a unicorn guise, a wearable dog or cat or bird.
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: oh yeah! For sure! Art is better than any other gift :3
Username: DrakeDynasty
Favorite Type of Item: Apparel, & Genes.
Anything You Collect?: nothing really :o
Five Items You'd Love to Get: A pukasloth, a capricat, a unicorn guise, a wearable dog or cat or bird.
Is art/writing an acceptable gift to you?: oh yeah! For sure! Art is better than any other gift :3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9