Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Mirrors [Open]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@wyvernaura888
Adding you to the pinglist!
Yes, basic of course available. It isn't listed as only genes themselves are listed.
For example, if you want a triple basic with nothing else on it, it would be just the base price of 2000t. c:

@okn

@Grimmneko

@TurnipBurnip
I do accept gems!
At the moment I don't have a set gem - treasure ratio, since some of the item prices could cause problems, and I feel like 100t - 1g just isn't accurate. So I'm up for talking out what a good price would be.

---

Just a heads up to anyone that might be thinking of ordering at the moment:
I have a lot of stuff to do at the moment, so it might take a bit longer than usual. Depends.
For now I'll keep 3 of the slots open if anyone wants to order something.
For now I will also not be doing any new items, so please stick to the ones available.
Currently only Shadow and Light Primal eyes will be available (from the primal ones) as well.
Thank you for understanding. <3
@wyvernaura888
Yes, basic of course available. It isn't listed as only genes themselves are listed.
For example, if you want a triple basic with nothing else on it, it would be just the base price of 2000t. c:

@okn

@Grimmneko

@TurnipBurnip
I do accept gems!
At the moment I don't have a set gem - treasure ratio, since some of the item prices could cause problems, and I feel like 100t - 1g just isn't accurate. So I'm up for talking out what a good price would be.

---

Just a heads up to anyone that might be thinking of ordering at the moment:
I have a lot of stuff to do at the moment, so it might take a bit longer than usual. Depends.
For now I'll keep 3 of the slots open if anyone wants to order something.
For now I will also not be doing any new items, so please stick to the ones available.
Currently only Shadow and Light Primal eyes will be available (from the primal ones) as well.
Thank you for understanding. <3
@Tindra Could I get a ping when you've pinstripe? I love pixel art and pay a good amount for it but my only mirror has pinstripe. Thank you!
@Tindra Could I get a ping when you've pinstripe? I love pixel art and pay a good amount for it but my only mirror has pinstripe. Thank you!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Tindra

Hi! Could you ping me when both Jaguar and Striation are available, please?
@Tindra

Hi! Could you ping me when both Jaguar and Striation are available, please?
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Tindra ok, thank you for clearing that up for me C:
@Tindra ok, thank you for clearing that up for me C:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@MurkyDepths

@Pigeonpanhandle

@wyvernaura888
No problem! :)
@MurkyDepths

@Pigeonpanhandle

@wyvernaura888
No problem! :)
@Tindra I looked around other adopt shops and stuff and most people say the exchange rate is 1000t per 1 gem
@Tindra I looked around other adopt shops and stuff and most people say the exchange rate is 1000t per 1 gem
@TurnipBurnip
Yup, seems to be the average ratio. I guess that would work. c:
@TurnipBurnip
Yup, seems to be the average ratio. I guess that would work. c:
@Tindra [u][i][b]I want to order a Chibi Mirror![/b][/i][/u] [b]Amount of (unique) dragons:[/b] 1 [b]Element/Flight + Eye type:[/b] Ice Common [b]Genes:[/b] Basic/Basic/Underbelly (I know she's a triple basic but im going to get underbelly for her soon!) [b]Colours:[/b] Orange, Leaf and Banana [b]Items:[/b] Navy Aviator Scarf [b]Total price:[/b] with the scarf, 4000t-500t? so like 5-ish g? [b]Are you okay with your order being used as an example on the thread:[/b]Yes! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43683571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436836/43683571_350.png[/img] [/url] This is her!
@Tindra
I want to order a Chibi Mirror!
Amount of (unique) dragons: 1
Element/Flight + Eye type: Ice Common
Genes: Basic/Basic/Underbelly (I know she's a triple basic but im going to get underbelly for her soon!)
Colours: Orange, Leaf and Banana
Items: Navy Aviator Scarf
Total price: with the scarf, 4000t-500t? so like 5-ish g?
Are you okay with your order being used as an example on the thread:Yes!

43683571_350.png

This is her!
[quote name="TurnipBurnip" date="2018-11-13 09:55:56" ] @Tindra [u][i][b]I want to order a Chibi Mirror![/b][/i][/u] [b]Amount of (unique) dragons:[/b] 1 [b]Element/Flight + Eye type:[/b] Ice Common [b]Genes:[/b] Basic/Basic/Underbelly (I know she's a triple basic but im going to get underbelly for her soon!) [b]Colours:[/b] Orange, Leaf and Banana [b]Items:[/b] Navy Aviator Scarf [b]Total price:[/b] with the scarf, 4000t-500t? so like 5-ish g? [b]Are you okay with your order being used as an example on the thread:[/b]Yes! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43683571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436836/43683571_350.png[/img] [/url] This is her! [/quote] I'm currently not doing any new items, so I'll have to skip the scarf. So the total price would be 2000t, or 2 gems.
TurnipBurnip wrote on 2018-11-13 09:55:56:
@Tindra
I want to order a Chibi Mirror!
Amount of (unique) dragons: 1
Element/Flight + Eye type: Ice Common
Genes: Basic/Basic/Underbelly (I know she's a triple basic but im going to get underbelly for her soon!)
Colours: Orange, Leaf and Banana
Items: Navy Aviator Scarf
Total price: with the scarf, 4000t-500t? so like 5-ish g?
Are you okay with your order being used as an example on the thread:Yes!

43683571_350.png

This is her!

I'm currently not doing any new items, so I'll have to skip the scarf.
So the total price would be 2000t, or 2 gems.
@Tindra This base is adorable! Can I get a ping when you offer ghost and noxtide? As well as small apparel (glasses)
@Tindra This base is adorable! Can I get a ping when you offer ghost and noxtide? As well as small apparel (glasses)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18