Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Mirrors [Open]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@SpaceSnakes @PlagueBound @Premiumhugs @Draxia @NerdySnivy @Dragongirlgirl @hyuukiru

The Firefly Tertiary Gene has been added!
@SpaceSnakes @PlagueBound @Premiumhugs @Draxia @NerdySnivy @Dragongirlgirl @hyuukiru

The Firefly Tertiary Gene has been added!
@Tindra (sorry, don't remember if I need to ping you or not.. ;w;) I'm back! With yet another Mirror for you! This is my last mirror you can do for me before I have to wait for more genes to open up... so here we go! [u][i][b]I want to order a Chibi Mirror![/b][/i][/u] [b]Amount of (unique) dragons:[/b] 1 [b]Element/Flight:[/b] Earth [b]Genes:[/b] Basic/Basic/Basic [b]Colours:[/b] Peridot/Navy/Midnight [b]Items:[/b] So, she doesn't have them yet, but in her lore, she's my snake charmer, so I was wondering if you could add her future snakes she's gunna be wearing... if they're too complex, let me know and I'll send you a different outfit for you to do, but it would be amazing if you could do them!! [item=Corn Snake][item=Rattle Snake][item=Green Tree Python][item=Ball Python][item=Red-Tailed Boa] [b]Total price:[/b] 2kt + Apparel Cost(?) =2kt+ [b]Are you okay with your order being used as an example on the thread:[/b] If you feel like showing off my snake girl, sure! ^^ [b]Actual Dragon[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41047386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410474/41047386_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]W/ Snakes Only[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41047386&skin=0&apparel=22166,22167,22168,22170,22169&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Tindra (sorry, don't remember if I need to ping you or not.. ;w;)

I'm back! With yet another Mirror for you! This is my last mirror you can do for me before I have to wait for more genes to open up... so here we go!

I want to order a Chibi Mirror!
Amount of (unique) dragons: 1
Element/Flight: Earth
Genes: Basic/Basic/Basic
Colours: Peridot/Navy/Midnight
Items: So, she doesn't have them yet, but in her lore, she's my snake charmer, so I was wondering if you could add her future snakes she's gunna be wearing... if they're too complex, let me know and I'll send you a different outfit for you to do, but it would be amazing if you could do them!!
Corn Snake Rattle Snake Green Tree Python Ball Python Red-Tailed Boa
Total price: 2kt + Apparel Cost(?) =2kt+
Are you okay with your order being used as an example on the thread: If you feel like showing off my snake girl, sure! ^^

Actual Dragon

41047386_350.png

W/ Snakes Only
dragon?did=41047386&skin=0&apparel=22166,22167,22168,22170,22169&xt=dressing.png
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@NerdySnivy
I am subscribed to the thread, so there's no need to ping me, but I don't really mind either way. c:
I think I can do the snakes except for the Ball python and Rattle snake. Those might be a bit hard due their pose and patterns.
Would 1000t per snake sound good in that case?
@NerdySnivy
I am subscribed to the thread, so there's no need to ping me, but I don't really mind either way. c:
I think I can do the snakes except for the Ball python and Rattle snake. Those might be a bit hard due their pose and patterns.
Would 1000t per snake sound good in that case?
Okay! That works for me! So then the total would be 5kt? If I'm not mistaken? If so, I'll send the payment over right away!
Okay! That works for me! So then the total would be 5kt? If I'm not mistaken? If so, I'll send the payment over right away!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@NerdySnivy
Yup, 5000t. Thanks for ordering again! c:
@NerdySnivy
Yup, 5000t. Thanks for ordering again! c:
Okay! Sending over payment now! And no problem! It's hard to resist with such an adorable base!! And I'll be back once more genes open up, so count on that. X3
Okay! Sending over payment now! And no problem! It's hard to resist with such an adorable base!! And I'll be back once more genes open up, so count on that. X3
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Aww, thank you so much! QwQ
Means a lot to me.
Aww, thank you so much! QwQ
Means a lot to me.
@midnight305 @13SadSlugs @SpaceSnakes @PlagueBound @Premiumhugs @Draxia @NerdySnivy @Dragongirlgirl @hyuukiru The Iridescent and Shimmer genes have been added! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ftaD5nG.png[/img] They aren't quite as gradient-y or shiny as I'd like them to be, but in order to keep my sanity while colouring them, that's how it kinda needs to be.
@midnight305 @13SadSlugs @SpaceSnakes @PlagueBound @Premiumhugs @Draxia @NerdySnivy @Dragongirlgirl @hyuukiru

The Iridescent and Shimmer genes have been added!
ftaD5nG.png
They aren't quite as gradient-y or shiny as I'd like them to be, but in order to keep my sanity while colouring them, that's how it kinda needs to be.
Boop
Boop
Up we go
Up we go
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18