Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Language-Learning, Exchange & Resources
ive been looking for more resources for Arabic! thanks! If anyone has any more resources for an absolute beginner in Arabic pls send them my way! :)
ive been looking for more resources for Arabic! thanks! If anyone has any more resources for an absolute beginner in Arabic pls send them my way! :)
@Naahva yeah, I guess I will get it all eventually its just everytime I think I have German grammer down it throws another curveball at me. :/
@Naahva yeah, I guess I will get it all eventually its just everytime I think I have German grammer down it throws another curveball at me. :/
@Barrypaws

It would probably be wise to ping fellow Arabic students!
This thread is moving very slowly and people rarely drop by, unless they are pinged!
Don't hesitate to make use of the ping-lists! ^^

@Zeno123
This is relatable ; _ ; )
There are many things about Japanese I don't understand completely, but I have read over and over again that understanding grammar to the point where - even if you can't exactly replicate it - you can still get what is going on and being said, is already a huge victory.
Because as long as you still understand - your brain can absorb silently, and form a deeper understanding naturally, as time progresses!

...but yeah, it's frustrating to not understand things completely RIGHT NOW--- T vT
@Barrypaws

It would probably be wise to ping fellow Arabic students!
This thread is moving very slowly and people rarely drop by, unless they are pinged!
Don't hesitate to make use of the ping-lists! ^^

@Zeno123
This is relatable ; _ ; )
There are many things about Japanese I don't understand completely, but I have read over and over again that understanding grammar to the point where - even if you can't exactly replicate it - you can still get what is going on and being said, is already a huge victory.
Because as long as you still understand - your brain can absorb silently, and form a deeper understanding naturally, as time progresses!

...but yeah, it's frustrating to not understand things completely RIGHT NOW--- T vT
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
Oh my goodness, I am so happy I found this thread.

Native language: English
Interested in: Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian (send help, I have so much I want to learn)
Limited Knowledge: Korean. I've started self-studying this already, but it's been a while since I've practiced.
Oh my goodness, I am so happy I found this thread.

Native language: English
Interested in: Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian (send help, I have so much I want to learn)
Limited Knowledge: Korean. I've started self-studying this already, but it's been a while since I've practiced.
FlittAmythestBear.png
Native Language: English

Newbie language: Russian

Interested in:ASL, Japanese, French, Spanish

A little bit about me is that I love to write stories and roleplay. I'm currently trying to make some lore for my clan but I'm really slow lol. I have a huge interest in other languages but I'm going to focus on Russian!

Newbie language: Russian

Interested in:ASL, Japanese, French, Spanish

A little bit about me is that I love to write stories and roleplay. I'm currently trying to make some lore for my clan but I'm really slow lol. I have a huge interest in other languages but I'm going to focus on Russian!
•1st Language
Russian
•2nd Language
English
•Other languages (if applicable)
French
•Target-Language + Skill Level
French-English-Russian, because one can never reach full comprehension of each, even being native! Russian - native speaker, english - B2-C1, spoiled by silly mistakes; French - awkward B1, with the same mistakes.
•Hobbies / Interests
Videogames, animation, books, graphic novels, linguistics, films, history and suddenly politics.
I'm always ready to answer any question concerning Russian, as well as ask one myself: why are there so many willing to learn Spanish?
I'm a first year student and comic translator.
•1st Language
Russian
•2nd Language
English
•Other languages (if applicable)
French
•Target-Language + Skill Level
French-English-Russian, because one can never reach full comprehension of each, even being native! Russian - native speaker, english - B2-C1, spoiled by silly mistakes; French - awkward B1, with the same mistakes.
•Hobbies / Interests
Videogames, animation, books, graphic novels, linguistics, films, history and suddenly politics.
I'm always ready to answer any question concerning Russian, as well as ask one myself: why are there so many willing to learn Spanish?
I'm a first year student and comic translator.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
I want to learn Silesian but there are like 0 resources for that language that aren't in Polish so I guess I gotta learn that first, rip. Obscure language problems ;_;
I want to learn Silesian but there are like 0 resources for that language that aren't in Polish so I guess I gotta learn that first, rip. Obscure language problems ;_;
hokaKWf.png
1st Language:
English

Target-Language + Skill Level:
Thai - absolute beginner

Hobbies / Interests
RPGs/gaming (PC), D&D if I could ever get into it, animals, fish keeping, meh I am boring.

I would love to be added to the list for thai. I need to get up some courage to ping the other person on the list.
1st Language:
English

Target-Language + Skill Level:
Thai - absolute beginner

Hobbies / Interests
RPGs/gaming (PC), D&D if I could ever get into it, animals, fish keeping, meh I am boring.

I would love to be added to the list for thai. I need to get up some courage to ping the other person on the list.
Target- Language + skill level:
German B1
ASL beginner

I'm currently in college studying German, but I just want more exposure to the language. I feel like the rate I'm learning in class is too slow. (and our german department isn't big enough for me to actually get more lessons than I already have)
I also took 1 ASL class, and I love it so much. I really want to get back into it. It's a very useful language and I wish that American school systems taught it nationwide.

So some things I like, I love nature (crazy right), watching people play video games on youtube, animals, linguistics, books
Target- Language + skill level:
German B1
ASL beginner

I'm currently in college studying German, but I just want more exposure to the language. I feel like the rate I'm learning in class is too slow. (and our german department isn't big enough for me to actually get more lessons than I already have)
I also took 1 ASL class, and I love it so much. I really want to get back into it. It's a very useful language and I wish that American school systems taught it nationwide.

So some things I like, I love nature (crazy right), watching people play video games on youtube, animals, linguistics, books
native language: english

target language and skill level: Russian, im a beginner (still learning the alphabet tbh) and im also a beginner at French! im interested in learning ASL, German, and Spanish

i have a big to do list when it comes to learning languages :') russian is my main focus right now and then ill decide which one to learn next!
my interests are drawing and animating, video games, tv and stuff lol, rocks and gems (im an avid rock collector haha, my collection is mostly semi precious stones), music, choir, and of course dragons ;p feel free to PM me if you want to chat or anything, im always up for a conversation. be warned though, im so bad at communicating in any language other than english right now ^^;

native language: english

target language and skill level: Russian, im a beginner (still learning the alphabet tbh) and im also a beginner at French! im interested in learning ASL, German, and Spanish

i have a big to do list when it comes to learning languages :') russian is my main focus right now and then ill decide which one to learn next!
my interests are drawing and animating, video games, tv and stuff lol, rocks and gems (im an avid rock collector haha, my collection is mostly semi precious stones), music, choir, and of course dragons ;p feel free to PM me if you want to chat or anything, im always up for a conversation. be warned though, im so bad at communicating in any language other than english right now ^^;

yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif