Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Explaining FR to my Grandma [Dialogue]
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="chimmy" date="2018-11-01 20:32:02" ] frick. thats my grandma also. [/quote]
chimmy wrote on 2018-11-01 20:32:02:
frick. thats my grandma also.
roar of raah: my favorite festival
roar of raah: my favorite festival
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Your grandma is precious.
Your grandma is precious.
Waystone1.gif
Bless

I remember back in the days that I played moshi monsters (2008-2011 ish) I had had a year membership, and of course, you can can thousands of friends when you have a membership... well I was showing my nana my moshi monster and telling her about the friend tree... she then made me delete all two thousand odd friends that weren’t people I knew irl

I didn’t even know how to feel lmao
Bless

I remember back in the days that I played moshi monsters (2008-2011 ish) I had had a year membership, and of course, you can can thousands of friends when you have a membership... well I was showing my nana my moshi monster and telling her about the friend tree... she then made me delete all two thousand odd friends that weren’t people I knew irl

I didn’t even know how to feel lmao
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
My grandparents just don’t care
But now I wish they did, this is hilarious
My grandparents just don’t care
But now I wish they did, this is hilarious
unknown-2.png
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2018-11-01 22:10:20" ] ok but that is my dad minus the religion he refuses to get any social media becAUSE THE INTERNET IS DANGEROUS AND ANYONE COULD BE CATFISHING YOU TO GET YOUR ADDRESS TO SNEAK OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND R A P E YOU [/quote] Hahahahahahahhahahaha I guess you should tell her about our Starfall Celebration? That sounds beautiful. "Are the falling stars gonna harm anyone?"
QueenKatoe wrote on 2018-11-01 22:10:20:
ok but that is my dad minus the religion
he refuses to get any social media becAUSE THE INTERNET IS DANGEROUS AND ANYONE COULD BE CATFISHING YOU TO GET YOUR ADDRESS TO SNEAK OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND R A P E YOU
Hahahahahahahhahahaha
I guess you should tell her about our Starfall Celebration? That sounds beautiful.
"Are the falling stars gonna harm anyone?"
♥ Iridescent ♣ Starmap ♦ Bee ♣ Petal ♥ Butterfly ♦ Shimmer
Color Range: Pastel ---> Midnight
1 you have a lot of friends
2 omg i could not deal with that xD i have been playing online sim games since 14 and talking to players as well. And my mum and family has supported me completely.

You do well to cope with that
1 you have a lot of friends
2 omg i could not deal with that xD i have been playing online sim games since 14 and talking to players as well. And my mum and family has supported me completely.

You do well to cope with that
jfLmvwf.jpg
My grandma would have been like, "let me play" ....gets double dodged in coli..."you sons of @$_()::!" .....lololol
My grandma would have been like, "let me play" ....gets double dodged in coli..."you sons of @$_()::!" .....lololol
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
wHEEZE IM SOBBING
eventually I want to show FR to my Grandma and see what she says about it, I think she'll react quite fine considering she's cool and gives me whole cans of mini marshmallows to eat
wHEEZE IM SOBBING
eventually I want to show FR to my Grandma and see what she says about it, I think she'll react quite fine considering she's cool and gives me whole cans of mini marshmallows to eat
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="PersephoneZea" date="2018-11-02 04:00:26" ] My grandma would have been like, "let me play" ....gets double dodged in coli..."you sons of @$_()::!" .....lololol [/quote] haha savage grandma ;)
PersephoneZea wrote on 2018-11-02 04:00:26:
haha savage grandma ;)
1 2 3 4 5