Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Explaining FR to my Grandma [Dialogue]
1 2 3 4 5
Your grandma is the pinnacle of the grandma stereotype
Your grandma is the pinnacle of the grandma stereotype
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2018-11-01 22:10:20" ] ok but that is my dad minus the religion he refuses to get any social media becAUSE THE INTERNET IS DANGEROUS AND ANYONE COULD BE CATFISHING YOU TO GET YOUR ADDRESS TO SNEAK OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND R A P E YOU [/quote] This is my mom
QueenKatoe wrote on 2018-11-01 22:10:20:
ok but that is my dad minus the religion
he refuses to get any social media becAUSE THE INTERNET IS DANGEROUS AND ANYONE COULD BE CATFISHING YOU TO GET YOUR ADDRESS TO SNEAK OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND R A P E YOU

This is my mom
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2018-11-01 22:13:28" ] Wish my grandma was nice like that. Yours seems genuinely concerned for your well-being and safety and whatnot, mine is... well... [/quote] I don't wanna talk about mine but yes I feel this
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2018-11-01 22:13:28:
Wish my grandma was nice like that. Yours seems genuinely concerned for your well-being and safety and whatnot, mine is... well...
I don't wanna talk about mine but yes I feel this
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
Mine would probably ask if there was any wars. ;-;
Mine would probably ask if there was any wars. ;-;
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Mine would propably understand it more, she is very active online and plays all kinds of games on facebook.

But your grandma is sweet, i think she will understand if you explain it more in detail a bit =D

Happy Roar of Raah!
Mine would propably understand it more, she is very active online and plays all kinds of games on facebook.

But your grandma is sweet, i think she will understand if you explain it more in detail a bit =D

Happy Roar of Raah!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="PersephoneZea" date="2018-11-02 04:00:26" ] My grandma would have been like, "let me play" ....gets double dodged in coli..."you sons of @$_()::!" .....lololol [/quote] This is great! XD
PersephoneZea wrote on 2018-11-02 04:00:26:
My grandma would have been like, "let me play" ....gets double dodged in coli..."you sons of @$_()::!" .....lololol
This is great! XD
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
My mom and dad:
EVERYONE IS A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET
Me: ...-_-
My mom and dad:
EVERYONE IS A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET
Me: ...-_-
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
I'm waiting for my grandmother to come here so I can try this now xD it was hard enough explaining to her why I was playing a game where you kill rabbits and try not to drown your children (WolfQuest)
I'm waiting for my grandmother to come here so I can try this now xD it was hard enough explaining to her why I was playing a game where you kill rabbits and try not to drown your children (WolfQuest)
FObX7rS.png
I agree with all of you, Roar of Raah is the best fest name
I agree with all of you, Roar of Raah is the best fest name
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
[quote name="chimmy" date="2018-11-01 20:32:02" ] frick. thats my grandma also. [/quote]
chimmy wrote on 2018-11-01 20:32:02:
frick. thats my grandma also.
1 2 3 4 5