Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Windbound Plumage, + other oldies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Enigmatical

there you go!
enjoy it!
@Enigmatical

there you go!
enjoy it!
nox, they/them.
@tideweaver
thank you so much!!
i will :>
@tideweaver
thank you so much!!
i will :>
@Tideweaver would you take 450 gems for the golem gauntlet?
@Tideweaver would you take 450 gems for the golem gauntlet?
@ArcaneCucumber

yes!
@ArcaneCucumber

yes!
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver

Hi there!
How much are you looking for the night sky silks?
@Tideweaver

Hi there!
How much are you looking for the night sky silks?
@Triforce

cutting off a bit from AH gem prices, it'd be roughly 2775 for the whole set.
@Triforce

cutting off a bit from AH gem prices, it'd be roughly 2775 for the whole set.
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver
Hi there!
Could I get a price check on the following items? I am currently buying windbound plumage from someone else, and as much as I would like a 2nd one, it's probably not gonna happen. This also means you might need to wait a day or two for payment, but I can definitely earn the t/g to pay for it in a timely manner.
I might also inquire about the fest skins, but I need to take inventory of the ones I already own first.

whirlwind sash
skybound mask
night sky silks (all of them, but I would also appreciate a price breakdown)
soft pink silks (both)
Orange Tabby
Celebration sage apparel
warmwater wanderers
Windbound plumage? I likely can't afford this one, but may as well ask

Thank you!!!
@Tideweaver
Hi there!
Could I get a price check on the following items? I am currently buying windbound plumage from someone else, and as much as I would like a 2nd one, it's probably not gonna happen. This also means you might need to wait a day or two for payment, but I can definitely earn the t/g to pay for it in a timely manner.
I might also inquire about the fest skins, but I need to take inventory of the ones I already own first.

whirlwind sash
skybound mask
night sky silks (all of them, but I would also appreciate a price breakdown)
soft pink silks (both)
Orange Tabby
Celebration sage apparel
warmwater wanderers
Windbound plumage? I likely can't afford this one, but may as well ask

Thank you!!!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea

oh, of course!

the night sky silks are, as a bundle, up for 2775 g, and i had done a price breakdown but right now i've lost it, so i'll get back to you about that in a sec, i closed the file without saving it, r i p.
the whirlwind sash is up for grabs for 100 g
the windbound mask (i'm assuming that's the one you wanna know about given there's no skybound mask?) is 65 g.
the soft pink leg silk is 225 g, the bangle 50 g, but i can make both for 250 g.
the warmwater wanderers are 100 g
the tabby goes for 250 g.
the celebration sage apparel can go for 35 g.
the windbound can go for 6500 g!

all of those are off by just a biiit of the gem lah prices, but i'm willing to haggle a bit, especially if you are taking more than just one of the items listed; i went with a 1:1000 rate if the only prices were treasure ones.

as for the skins, if you have any skin you'd like from the festival period i mentioned, just tell me and i'll check if i have it! i usually hoarded all skins + chests i could and was pretty into hoarding that sorta fest stuff so chances are i miiight have most if not all from the aforementioned period.
@Cunea

oh, of course!

the night sky silks are, as a bundle, up for 2775 g, and i had done a price breakdown but right now i've lost it, so i'll get back to you about that in a sec, i closed the file without saving it, r i p.
the whirlwind sash is up for grabs for 100 g
the windbound mask (i'm assuming that's the one you wanna know about given there's no skybound mask?) is 65 g.
the soft pink leg silk is 225 g, the bangle 50 g, but i can make both for 250 g.
the warmwater wanderers are 100 g
the tabby goes for 250 g.
the celebration sage apparel can go for 35 g.
the windbound can go for 6500 g!

all of those are off by just a biiit of the gem lah prices, but i'm willing to haggle a bit, especially if you are taking more than just one of the items listed; i went with a 1:1000 rate if the only prices were treasure ones.

as for the skins, if you have any skin you'd like from the festival period i mentioned, just tell me and i'll check if i have it! i usually hoarded all skins + chests i could and was pretty into hoarding that sorta fest stuff so chances are i miiight have most if not all from the aforementioned period.
nox, they/them.
@Cunea

i thiiiink this was the breakdown i had!
night sky fillet: 200 g
night sky silk sash: 275 g / 250 g in the bundle
night sky arm silks: 275 g
night sky silk scarf: 350 g / 300 g in the bundle
night sky silk veil: 350 / 300 g in the bundle
night sky wing silks: 950 g
night sky tail bangle: 200 g
night sky leg silks: 300 g
@Cunea

i thiiiink this was the breakdown i had!
night sky fillet: 200 g
night sky silk sash: 275 g / 250 g in the bundle
night sky arm silks: 275 g
night sky silk scarf: 350 g / 300 g in the bundle
night sky silk veil: 350 / 300 g in the bundle
night sky wing silks: 950 g
night sky tail bangle: 200 g
night sky leg silks: 300 g
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver
Thank you for your response (and sorry about the windbound mask I didn't notice I misnamed it haha)

I definitely would like the celebration sage apparel set, as well as the windbound mask... I am still interested in the soft pink items too. I'm going to see what the total is when combined with some of the night sky set, and then figure out the total price for all of it. I personally use a 1:850 ratio for currency, so I think I will also figure out the price difference caused by the two ratios, and see if there's a fair price we can agree on.

I also forgot to mention that I do art (drawing both traditionally and digitally) so let me know if you would be interested in art as partial payment. I am in college, so I don't have the time to do huge or elaborate pieces, but I can still do sketches with or without color. Let me see if there's a way that I can show you some of my more recent work... I will get back to you on this
Thank you for the prompt response, and I hope to stay in communication :)
@Tideweaver
Thank you for your response (and sorry about the windbound mask I didn't notice I misnamed it haha)

I definitely would like the celebration sage apparel set, as well as the windbound mask... I am still interested in the soft pink items too. I'm going to see what the total is when combined with some of the night sky set, and then figure out the total price for all of it. I personally use a 1:850 ratio for currency, so I think I will also figure out the price difference caused by the two ratios, and see if there's a fair price we can agree on.

I also forgot to mention that I do art (drawing both traditionally and digitally) so let me know if you would be interested in art as partial payment. I am in college, so I don't have the time to do huge or elaborate pieces, but I can still do sketches with or without color. Let me see if there's a way that I can show you some of my more recent work... I will get back to you on this
Thank you for the prompt response, and I hope to stay in communication :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13