Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Windbound Plumage, + other oldies
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@agentfern

oh, that's the one item i'm not willing to haggle on, sorry! :(
@agentfern

oh, that's the one item i'm not willing to haggle on, sorry! :(
nox, they/them.
@Boneshakers

sorry for the wait, real life caught up to me!

but yes, sure thing!

now, for the skins i have, i have none of the 2018 or the 2017 set, only things from 2015-2016---i didn't buy any these years, so there's no way i have them. i have, however: autumn loreweaver, sunbreak, sylvan swirls, pillar of ages, labradorescense!
@Boneshakers

sorry for the wait, real life caught up to me!

but yes, sure thing!

now, for the skins i have, i have none of the 2018 or the 2017 set, only things from 2015-2016---i didn't buy any these years, so there's no way i have them. i have, however: autumn loreweaver, sunbreak, sylvan swirls, pillar of ages, labradorescense!
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver
Is 29500T good for the the Gustborne balloon?
@Tideweaver
Is 29500T good for the the Gustborne balloon?
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png gU2ykYl.png
@Tideweaver How much for the thresher fins and wind plumage?
@Tideweaver How much for the thresher fins and wind plumage?
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
@Tideweaver no worries, life is stressful

Do you have a price estimant on autumn loreweaver, sunbreak, and labradoresence?
@Tideweaver no worries, life is stressful

Do you have a price estimant on autumn loreweaver, sunbreak, and labradoresence?
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
hello yes hi hello yes hi hello yes hi
fPEIA.gifiq0l5.gifCHqdr.gif
@Tideweaver do you still have the thrall of shadow accent ? and how much would you want for it ?
@Tideweaver do you still have the thrall of shadow accent ? and how much would you want for it ?
@tideweaver would you be interested in trading for art ? and i know im gonna ask for a lot from you if you do so if you like my art we can do a series of pieces if you want to compensate for it !!
@tideweaver would you be interested in trading for art ? and i know im gonna ask for a lot from you if you do so if you like my art we can do a series of pieces if you want to compensate for it !!
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]How much for Thresher Flatfins, Will o' the Ember, Chillspike Crown, Gloomwillow Guide, and each of the cats? I'm probably not gonna be able to get all of them, but I'd like to figure out the pricing. ^-^ Also, are you interested in selling these for anything other than treasure/gems? I could possibly offer art, and maybe some things from other games, like Pokefarm, EggCave, DragonCave, or Sylestia. Totally fine if you're not interested in those, though!
7xmmeMg.png
How much for Thresher Flatfins, Will o' the Ember, Chillspike Crown, Gloomwillow Guide, and each of the cats? I'm probably not gonna be able to get all of them, but I'd like to figure out the pricing. ^-^

Also, are you interested in selling these for anything other than treasure/gems? I could possibly offer art, and maybe some things from other games, like Pokefarm, EggCave, DragonCave, or Sylestia. Totally fine if you're not interested in those, though!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Britt1243

lowest i'd go would be 275kt!

@Boneshakers

100 g for autumn loreweaver, 225 g for sunbreak, 20g for labradorescence!

@Akantra

1kg! willing to haggle, though!

@FieryWave, @ObsidianMage

5500g for the windbound, 1000 g for the thresher flatfins! 270 g for the will o' the ember, since i checked the price again, chillspike for 100g, 85 g for the gloomwillow guide.

110 g for the tabby, 250 g for the black cat, 100 for the scottish fold, 135 g for the calico, 265 g for the mainecoon.

i'm most interest in currency now, pal, but thank you for the offer!
@Britt1243

lowest i'd go would be 275kt!

@Boneshakers

100 g for autumn loreweaver, 225 g for sunbreak, 20g for labradorescence!

@Akantra

1kg! willing to haggle, though!

@FieryWave, @ObsidianMage

5500g for the windbound, 1000 g for the thresher flatfins! 270 g for the will o' the ember, since i checked the price again, chillspike for 100g, 85 g for the gloomwillow guide.

110 g for the tabby, 250 g for the black cat, 100 for the scottish fold, 135 g for the calico, 265 g for the mainecoon.

i'm most interest in currency now, pal, but thank you for the offer!
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver

I don’t have 1000g. But I want the thresher flatfins. Would you do a payment plan or is it first come first serve?
@Tideweaver

I don’t have 1000g. But I want the thresher flatfins. Would you do a payment plan or is it first come first serve?
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13