Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Windbound Plumage, + other oldies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Tideweaver

May I know the price of the water sprite?

But is it also okay if you hold the Ember for me please? I need probably a few days to get enough gems for that.
@Tideweaver

May I know the price of the water sprite?

But is it also okay if you hold the Ember for me please? I need probably a few days to get enough gems for that.
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
@meowmeow2023

550kt for the water sprite, a bit under the lowest ah price! and yes, i'll hold it for you.
@meowmeow2023

550kt for the water sprite, a bit under the lowest ah price! and yes, i'll hold it for you.
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver

Awesome! I’ll send you a CR for the sprite then?
@Tideweaver

Awesome! I’ll send you a CR for the sprite then?
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
@Tideweaver

Cool! Sending CR now :D
@Tideweaver

Cool! Sending CR now :D
p48nGYc.pngjIRALXN.pngmFZKlQW.png
bleep.
bleep.
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver
How much are you selling the solar blades for?
@Tideweaver
How much are you selling the solar blades for?
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
How much for the kitties apparel and the chocolate ferret?
How much for the kitties apparel and the chocolate ferret?
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
@Tideweaver Heya! This is a bit of a silly request, but do you have any ebony antlers? I need to buy quite a few, so if you had a few that you can't be bothered listing on the AH, I'd be willing to buy em!
@Tideweaver Heya! This is a bit of a silly request, but do you have any ebony antlers? I need to buy quite a few, so if you had a few that you can't be bothered listing on the AH, I'd be willing to buy em!
ohQY5qq.gif
@sugarmallow

210 g!

@Sevenink

80 g for the ferret, 110 g for the tabby, 250 g for the black cat, 100 for the scottish fold, 135 g for the calico, 265 g for the mainecoon.

@ArtsheepNZ

oh, it's fine, just, hahah, help me out a bit:
what section do those usually stay in the hoard?
@sugarmallow

210 g!

@Sevenink

80 g for the ferret, 110 g for the tabby, 250 g for the black cat, 100 for the scottish fold, 135 g for the calico, 265 g for the mainecoon.

@ArtsheepNZ

oh, it's fine, just, hahah, help me out a bit:
what section do those usually stay in the hoard?
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver oh, whoops! They're under apparel :> I probably should've said that haha, here's what they look like!
Ebony Antlers
They're reasonably old apparel, so I think they're usually within the first few pages? Don't quote me on that though lol
@Tideweaver oh, whoops! They're under apparel :> I probably should've said that haha, here's what they look like!
Ebony Antlers
They're reasonably old apparel, so I think they're usually within the first few pages? Don't quote me on that though lol
ohQY5qq.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13