Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you guys going as on halloween?
1 2 3 4 5
Bort from Houseki no Kuni! [img]http://www.funmanga.com/uploads/chapters/14894/79/7.jpg[/img]
Bort from Houseki no Kuni!
7.jpg
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
i dressed up as carmela from the young wizards series, which nobody knows, so everyone thought i was someone from doctor who. (my building does halloween on the last saturday in october regardless of the actual date).
i dressed up as carmela from the young wizards series, which nobody knows, so everyone thought i was someone from doctor who. (my building does halloween on the last saturday in october regardless of the actual date).
So You Want To Be A Wizard
I'm going to be a deer. Just a simple costume consisting of make-up and a head band. Tomorrow I'll be working on making the headband/headpiece, because, y'know, it's diy and artsy ! ;D Leave it to me to rather make my own than buy an already made one in advance lol. It'll be fun ! I hope it turns out well. If it doesn't, I'll try again, and hey, I'm just gonna be handing out candy and hanging around the house with family so ^^
I'm going to be a deer. Just a simple costume consisting of make-up and a head band. Tomorrow I'll be working on making the headband/headpiece, because, y'know, it's diy and artsy ! ;D Leave it to me to rather make my own than buy an already made one in advance lol. It'll be fun ! I hope it turns out well. If it doesn't, I'll try again, and hey, I'm just gonna be handing out candy and hanging around the house with family so ^^
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I just finished making a Mothman costume. I said I was going to make one as a joke and then somehow found myself buying all of the supplies...
I just finished making a Mothman costume. I said I was going to make one as a joke and then somehow found myself buying all of the supplies...
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
actually I take it back, I wont be dressing up as my original idea, I'm going to be dressing up as Wirt from Over The Garden Wall again, because turns out all my Halloween costumes are gone, for some reason? I dressed up as him last year oof [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/487d/f/2018/303/d/4/tumblr_o54vyyzlt81uewwx9o7_400_by_pyroquill-dcqrjd9.gif[/img]
actually I take it back, I wont be dressing up as my original idea, I'm going to be dressing up as Wirt from Over The Garden Wall again, because turns out all my Halloween costumes are gone, for some reason? I dressed up as him last year oof
tumblr_o54vyyzlt81uewwx9o7_400_by_pyroquill-dcqrjd9.gif
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I will be the holy cow.

with a halo and wings.

I will be a walking pun.

help.
I will be the holy cow.

with a halo and wings.

I will be a walking pun.

help.
a pretty gnarly dead guy
a pretty gnarly dead guy
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
cowboy :-)
cowboy :-)
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
whats halloween
whats halloween
signature.png
won't be trick or treating but i'm going to a party so i'll dress up as a bat c:
won't be trick or treating but i'm going to a party so i'll dress up as a bat c:
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
1 2 3 4 5