Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | World Tour! A new game for lore writers!
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 153 154
@smthelj
Well yeah I guess you are a writer considering this is a lore game huh? Wow imma huge derp XD Whenever you have time ^^
@smthelj
Well yeah I guess you are a writer considering this is a lore game huh? Wow imma huge derp XD Whenever you have time ^^
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang we all are sometimes xD And i'l probably do it tomorrow
@SaaviBloodfang we all are sometimes xD And i'l probably do it tomorrow
41904604334_ee843569e1_o.png
@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @~cheilith @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @~saltyleti @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @/Bronzewing @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @/capozzy @sandcastle @Shamue1 @Chincherrin Fantasia, Syndicate and LightinMidnight are still looking for their next travel destination! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40366417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403665/40366417_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44468288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444683/44468288_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45186653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451867/45186653_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @~cheilith @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @~saltyleti @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @/Bronzewing @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @/capozzy @sandcastle @Shamue1 @Chincherrin
Fantasia, Syndicate and LightinMidnight are still looking for their next travel destination!

40366417_350.png

44468288_350.png

45186653_350.png
@smthelj

I have two dragons ready to go. Want to trade?
@smthelj

I have two dragons ready to go. Want to trade?
MmqCSN4.png
@CherryPuff84 I'm planning to retire from this game, so no, sorry.
@CherryPuff84 I'm planning to retire from this game, so no, sorry.
Alright, @SaaviBloodfang and whoever else is interested (i guess i'll tag @KrazKitCat, @Yvainestar5, @saltyleti and @FutureMopie as the owners), here's the story behind this picture: [img]https://69.media.tumblr.com/e027021addb880b00f62addb9c059985/tumblr_ph857vDhwP1u8t75go1_1280.png[/img] The general plot was supposed to be the maiden voyage of the Flying Lair 2.0 (happening after the crash of 1.0), with half of my dragons nervously on board and the other half equally nervously waiting on the ground. For Pharius - she was on a trip around the Flying Lair with its engineer as her guide. She got shown various functions of it, including the trap door, wherein the engineer forgot about the trap door's placement, leading to Pharius tumbling down it and out of the ship. With no time to orient herself, she fell straight onto Fantasia's back. For Fantasia - she was helping to put on a small performance for the dragons down on the ground, the mask being part of her costume. When Pharius collided with her, the mask became crooked and didn't align with her eyes anymore. Effectively blinded and wary after the last mysterious attack, she panicked and started thrashing around, trying to dislodge the attacker (causing Pharius to dig in harder). For Mizelle - she was also part of the performance, singing in a duet with Hana. Their act had finished earlier, and they went off to hang out by a cliffside nearby. Hana shared a legend with Mizelle, according to which if you thought about your heart's desire long enough before taking off in this place, the air currents would carry you to it. Mizelle was busy summoning the image of Sterling in her mind's eye when a three-dragon-pile-up slammed into her back and sent her plummeting into the water. For LightInMidnight - she was the one who had the idea to put on a show for the nervous dragons on the ground, waiting to see if their new home would crash or not. She thought of a script and made the costumes, and was performing with Fantasia on stage when shit hit the fan. Trying to salvage the situation, she grabbed onto Fantasia's tail, but was too light to impede her movements in any way, and ended up being taken along and over the cliff. And Amora was just there. Staring in horror as all four fell into the stormy Sea of a Thousand Currents. The whole thing happened in mere seconds, anyway. She lead the rescue efforts afterwards, and whether they were successful and the dragons simply left later, or if they came back empty-handed and the accident victims will have to be resuscitated at their next destination was supposed to be left up to the discretion of their next hosts, but... since i'm never going to flesh out this story, i guess everything about it is up to interpretation. If you had thought of an explanation for that drawing you like more - feel free to use it; or ignore that part alltogether.
Alright, @SaaviBloodfang and whoever else is interested (i guess i'll tag @KrazKitCat, @Yvainestar5, @saltyleti and @FutureMopie as the owners), here's the story behind this picture:
tumblr_ph857vDhwP1u8t75go1_1280.png
The general plot was supposed to be the maiden voyage of the Flying Lair 2.0 (happening after the crash of 1.0), with half of my dragons nervously on board and the other half equally nervously waiting on the ground.

For Pharius - she was on a trip around the Flying Lair with its engineer as her guide. She got shown various functions of it, including the trap door, wherein the engineer forgot about the trap door's placement, leading to Pharius tumbling down it and out of the ship. With no time to orient herself, she fell straight onto Fantasia's back.

For Fantasia - she was helping to put on a small performance for the dragons down on the ground, the mask being part of her costume. When Pharius collided with her, the mask became crooked and didn't align with her eyes anymore. Effectively blinded and wary after the last mysterious attack, she panicked and started thrashing around, trying to dislodge the attacker (causing Pharius to dig in harder).

For Mizelle - she was also part of the performance, singing in a duet with Hana. Their act had finished earlier, and they went off to hang out by a cliffside nearby. Hana shared a legend with Mizelle, according to which if you thought about your heart's desire long enough before taking off in this place, the air currents would carry you to it. Mizelle was busy summoning the image of Sterling in her mind's eye when a three-dragon-pile-up slammed into her back and sent her plummeting into the water.

For LightInMidnight - she was the one who had the idea to put on a show for the nervous dragons on the ground, waiting to see if their new home would crash or not. She thought of a script and made the costumes, and was performing with Fantasia on stage when **** hit the fan. Trying to salvage the situation, she grabbed onto Fantasia's tail, but was too light to impede her movements in any way, and ended up being taken along and over the cliff.

And Amora was just there. Staring in horror as all four fell into the stormy Sea of a Thousand Currents. The whole thing happened in mere seconds, anyway. She lead the rescue efforts afterwards, and whether they were successful and the dragons simply left later, or if they came back empty-handed and the accident victims will have to be resuscitated at their next destination was supposed to be left up to the discretion of their next hosts, but... since i'm never going to flesh out this story, i guess everything about it is up to interpretation. If you had thought of an explanation for that drawing you like more - feel free to use it; or ignore that part alltogether.
@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @~cheilith @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @~saltyleti @smthelj @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @/Bronzewing @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @/capozzy @sandcastle @Shamue1 I'd like to add Fenella to the world tour! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45279242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452793/45279242_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @~cheilith @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @~saltyleti @smthelj @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @/Bronzewing @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @/capozzy @sandcastle @Shamue1

I'd like to add Fenella to the world tour!

45279242_350.png

@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @~cheilith @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @~saltyleti @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @/Bronzewing @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @/capozzy @sandcastle @Shamue1 @Chincherrin My girl Autumn would love to embark on her first adventure to a new lair! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46256872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462569/46256872_350.png[/img] [/url] I am more than happy to swap her for one of your wandering dergs, too :D
@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @~cheilith @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @~saltyleti @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @/Bronzewing @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @/capozzy @sandcastle @Shamue1 @Chincherrin

My girl Autumn would love to embark on her first adventure to a new lair!

46256872_350.png

I am more than happy to swap her for one of your wandering dergs, too :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@PinotButter @TheAwesoMew

I'm willing to trade both of my ready to go dragons. Would you like to?
@PinotButter @TheAwesoMew

I'm willing to trade both of my ready to go dragons. Would you like to?
MmqCSN4.png
@smthelj
Lol XD I'll incorporate it ^^ if you've got any of the others, I'll happily take them off your hands.
@smthelj
Lol XD I'll incorporate it ^^ if you've got any of the others, I'll happily take them off your hands.
Jqlkxca.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 153 154