Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | World Tour! A new game for lore writers!
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 153 154
@CherryPuff84

Sure, send one of 'em over :D
@CherryPuff84

Sure, send one of 'em over :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew

Ok. :)
@TheAwesoMew

Ok. :)
MmqCSN4.png
@SaaviBloodfang woah, really? tysm!! Setting up CR for the rest!
@SaaviBloodfang woah, really? tysm!! Setting up CR for the rest!
41904604334_ee843569e1_o.png
@smthelj
No problem xD Since you want to leave the game I don't you to have to leave someone's dragons unattended if you have to leave again. :D Plus I can fill out what happened at your lair, if you don't mind? Like I can link your small blurb last page to their profiles? Though I think I'm missing one.
@smthelj
No problem xD Since you want to leave the game I don't you to have to leave someone's dragons unattended if you have to leave again. :D Plus I can fill out what happened at your lair, if you don't mind? Like I can link your small blurb last page to their profiles? Though I think I'm missing one.
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang omg, i could never ask you to do this, so only do it if you want to! Which one are you missing?
@SaaviBloodfang omg, i could never ask you to do this, so only do it if you want to! Which one are you missing?
41904604334_ee843569e1_o.png
@smthelj
I have the Bog, Dancer, Imp, Mirror, Spiral; so the Fae?
@smthelj
I have the Bog, Dancer, Imp, Mirror, Spiral; so the Fae?
Jqlkxca.png
@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @Shamue1 @Chincherrin Baxter is ready to begin another culinary adventure! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43218494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432185/43218494_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] (I can trade if anybody wants)
@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @Shamue1 @Chincherrin

Baxter is ready to begin another culinary adventure! (I can trade if anybody wants)
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
Aa I’ve been spectating for a while, but I think I’m ready to hop in! Could I be added to the lairs accepting dragons? uwu never mind, just added myself onto the google doc !

And @Sandcastle I’d love to take Baxter on a trip to my lair ! If I can, not fully sure if I can just appear and take a dragon on a tour haha
Aa I’ve been spectating for a while, but I think I’m ready to hop in! Could I be added to the lairs accepting dragons? uwu never mind, just added myself onto the google doc !

And @Sandcastle I’d love to take Baxter on a trip to my lair ! If I can, not fully sure if I can just appear and take a dragon on a tour haha
ZxrdaPW.png
@Harvestmoon well I'll start a cr, so you can take him when you find out what's up :)
@Harvestmoon well I'll start a cr, so you can take him when you find out what's up :)
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
[center]@TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @~cheilith @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @~saltyleti @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @|SaaviBloodfang @O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @/Bronzewing @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @CherryPuff84 @Classygirl46 @JasperDragons @demon143 @Frog4life4 @/capozzy @sandcastle @Shamue1 @Chincherrin @Harvestmooon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45814101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458142/45814101_350.png[/img] [/url] I've got Timber ready to go![/center]
Jqlkxca.png
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 153 154